Road Accident or Murder? More than 1000 accidents during 24 hours in Punjab

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تین سال میں یہ حکومت یہ اصلاحات بھی نہ لاسکی. کیا یہاں بھی لاہور ہائی کورٹ اور سپریم کورٹ نے انکو روکا ہوا ہے؟

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ذمہ دار کون؟؟؟
ظاہر ہے جو شخص سٹیرنگ کے پیچھے بیٹھا ہو گا وھی سب سے بڑا ذمہ دار ہو گا
پولیس اب دو گاڑیوں کے پٹواری ڈرائیوروں کو بلا کر تو نہیں بولے گی کہ اوئے پٹواریو چلو ایکسیڈنٹ کرو

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
kehnay ka mtbul hai k shystem phlawed hai... pura shystem change kalna palay gah...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
تین سال میں یہ حکومت یہ اصلاحات بھی نہ لاسکی. کیا یہاں بھی لاہور ہائی کورٹ اور سپریم کورٹ نے انکو روکا ہوا ہے؟
روحانی ڈرامہ بازی نے روکا ہوا ہے

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
No safety, no training, no commonsense-> Reason -> "Sakthi aye hue thi" -> Sakhti doesn't come like this in other nations where people are more educated and know something about health and safety

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ذمہ دار کون؟؟؟
پولیس اب دو گاڑیوں کے پٹواری ڈرائیوروں کو بلا کر تو نہیں بولے گی کہ اوئے پٹواریو چلو ایکسیڈنٹ کرو
ایکسیڈنٹ کرتے وقت کون دیکھتا ہے کہ آگے پٹواری ہے یا یوتھیا آپ امریکہ میں ڈرائیونگ کرتے ہوگے بہترین رولز اینڈ ریوگولیشنز کے ساتھ مگر پاکستان میں آپ کے اصول دھرے رہ جائیں گے جب پیچھے سے کوی دوسرا گاڑی ٹھوک دے گا تو آپ کیا کروگے ، ظاہر ہے امریکی اصول سائیڈ پررکھ کر پاکستانی طرز پر ڈرائیو کرو گے تو بچو گے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All the laws are there on paper in Pakistan, only law enforcement is hugely lacking!

I will tell you one of my first run in with the law over here in UAE. One of my relatives got tangled up in some fake labour dispute. So he was summoned to the court and I went along with him. I must have been 17 or 18. I saw one young guy being brought in with hand cuffs and leg irons. I thought to myself he must have done some real major crime.

To cut a long story short, we ended up with two or three court dates and every date the same guy was also brought in for his case hearing. So finally one day I asked someone around, what has this guy done!

Turns out he was caught driving without a driving license!

Now obviously things are a bit different and their are dedicated traffic courts and all, but that thing burned in my mind forever!

Dr Adam

ایکسیڈنٹ کرتے وقت کون دیکھتا ہے کہ آگے پٹواری ہے یا یوتھیا آپ امریکہ میں ڈرائیونگ کرتے ہوگے بہترین رولز اینڈ ریوگولیشنز کے ساتھ مگر پاکستان میں آپ کے اصول دھرے رہ جائیں گے جب پیچھے سے کوی دوسرا گاڑی ٹھوک دے گا تو آپ کیا کروگے ، ظاہر ہے امریکی اصول سائیڈ پررکھ کر پاکستانی طرز پر ڈرائیو کرو گے تو بچو گے

تو شیرو قصور وار پچھلی گاڑی کا ڈرائیور ہی ہوا ناں جس نے اپنی گاڑی آپکی گاڑی کو ٹھوک دی، پولیس والا تو نہیں
یہی میرا نقطہ تھا کہ لوگ اپنے گریبان میں منہ ڈال کر نہیں جھانکیں گے، مورد الزام پولیس کو ٹہرا دیں گے . پولیس اسمیں کہاں سے آ گئی ؟​

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Need education whenever they have done moving violation give them a chalan and 8 hour of mandatory class of rules and regulation, punish them where it hurts the most wallet and on their assh sitting in a class

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Need education whenever they have done moving violation give them a chalan and 8 hour of mandatory class of rules and regulation, punish them where it hurts the most wallet and on their assh sitting in a class
You know what is the maximum fine amount? 500 rps. What is 500rps. Log 500 ka toh burger kha lete hai. Thats why no one cares about fines

Minimum fine should be 5000. And for serious traffic offense like breaking a red light. 100,000 along with vehicle confiscation for 3 months at least or pay 1000rps per day of confiscation instead.

Okara

The way Pakistan driving license tests are held is just a joke...

And even a lot of people get their licenses with unfair means.

So if animals start driving vehicles on the roads, what one expect then?
R u sure people in Pakistan doing driving with a valid driver's license?

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
All the laws are there on paper in Pakistan, only law enforcement is hugely lacking!

I will tell you one of my first run in with the law over here in UAE. One of my relatives got tangled up in some fake labour dispute. So he was summoned to the court and I went along with him. I must have been 17 or 18. I saw one young guy being brought in with hand cuffs and leg irons. I thought to myself he must have done some real major crime.

To cut a long story short, we ended up with two or three court dates and every date the same guy was also brought in for his case hearing. So finally one day I asked someone around, what has this guy done!

Turns out he was caught driving without a driving license!

Now obviously things are a bit different and their are dedicated traffic courts and all, but that thing burned in my mind forever!
You are right, almost all of the lawlessness in the society, from these traffic incidents, rape to so called mob mentality all are due to lack of enforcement. BTW when actually did the court incident occurred?

Okara

ذمہ دار کون؟؟؟
Dr Sahib
In whole Pakistan we can't find one person who can investigate the cause of accident and recommend for improvements. In west if an accident happens the road will be closed for investigation where as in Pakistan the first thing we will do is to clean the road.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
R u sure people in Pakistan doing driving with a valid driver's license?
That's what I had said that even their test is a crap and majority get license with fake mean..

No insurance, no license..

They don't know the ABC of health and safety..

RajaRawal111

ذمہ دار کون؟؟؟
یہ تو ہے ڈاکٹر صاب -- پلس نے ہمیشہ میرا چلان کرنے کے لئے ہی روکا ہے - کبھی کوئی دوسری بات نہیں کی
☹️

RajaRawal111

تو شیرو قصور وار پچھلی گاڑی کا ڈرائیور ہی ہوا ناں جس نے اپنی گاڑی آپکی گاڑی کو ٹھوک دی، پولیس والا تو نہیں
یہی میرا نقطہ تھا کہ لوگ اپنے گریبان میں منہ ڈال کر نہیں جھانکیں گے، مورد الزام پولیس کو ٹہرا دیں گے . پولیس اسمیں کہاں سے آ گئی ؟​
کوئی انتہائی بے شرم عمرانی موڈریٹر اپنے کھوتے کے خلاف اٹھنے والی آوازوں کو دبانے کے لئے - اس نالائق کے کرتوتوں پر لگے تمام تھریڈ ڈیلیٹ کرنے لگا ہوا ہے --- اس سے کہنا نے کہ بے شرم انسان ڈوب مر کہیں جا کے - تو یہ حرکتیں کر کے اس عذاب کو ٹال دے گا جو اس غریب قوم پر نازل ہوا چلا ہے

اب میں دوبارہ بین ہونے لگا ہوں جناب