Rising Cause Of Atheism In Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Atheism is spreading everywhere in the world, in this video Zakir Naik is explaining that Atheism is spreading even in Saudi Arabia.

Watched the video, TBH I'm not surprised. With the kind of hadith centric Islam with all sorts of absurdities an contradictions being taught only sheeple or the feeble minded would still believe in it. Member here on the forum Vitamin C left Islam because of hadith centric moulvi Islam.

Question is, do any of them actually realize the biggest reason why people are leaving Islam is them like posted in my first post, they are part of the problem, not the solution. So all these mullahs and moulvis need to look inwards at themselves before they do anything.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People in the world are not atheists but they are not religious. Why not? Because all versions of religion are man made. Not a single religion can be proven God sent. Why not? Because all religions have false as well as harmful and destructive beliefs and practices. So how can any of them be God sent?

So problem is not with original holy books but with minds of people who misinterpret them by interpreting them out of their proper contexts due to their own lack of proper knowledge.

The main question is, why God created people and things? Muslim mullaans answer, because he wanted to be worshiped. All five so called main pillars of islam are all about worship of God and in them there is nothing for ensuring well being of humanity. What kind of God could this be who is so self centred? A God fully occupied or totally obsessed with himself. This is a clear proof that this version of islam is not from God at all because in the quran God claims to be full of goodness and that is what is reflected by his attributes. This is how religious beliefs and practices contradict God's nature of being. For a detailed explanation of things see HERE.

knowledge88

People in the world are not atheists but they are not religious. Why not? Because all versions of religion are man made. Not a single religion can be proven God sent. Why not? Because all religions have false as well as harmful and destructive beliefs and practices. So how can any of them be God sent?

So problem is not with original holy books but with minds of people who misinterpret them by interpreting them out of their proper contexts due to their own lack of proper knowledge.

The main question is, why God created people and things? Muslim mullaans answer, because he wanted to be worshiped. All five so called main pillars of islam are all about worship of God and in them there is nothing for ensuring well being of humanity. What kind of God could this be who is so self centred? A God fully occupied or totally obsessed with himself. This is a clear proof that this version of islam is not from God at all because in the quran God claims to be full of goodness and that is what is reflected by his attributes. This is how religious beliefs and practices contradict God's nature of being. For a detailed explanation of things see HERE.
It is not as simple.
You are giving logic. How silly is that.
Think Mr. Mughal think. Religion is not a country people choose and then migrate. People don't choose a religion. Religion chooses them.
People are brain washed in whatever religion they are born. This is the reason over 95% of the people don't change their religion. Even by the demise of prophet Muhammad pbuh, majority of the people of Madina were still not Muslim. Even during the time of Hazrat Umer majority of the people in Medina and Mecca were non Muslim.
Tell me one thing,
If I bring 100 top scientists from NASA and those who have won Nobel prize in science. And those who have the highest IQ. And you present your version of Deen of Islam which you have HERE, tell me how many will convert ?
So stop giving logic for a religion.
If you were born in a practicing Christian family , your link of HERE would have been guiding towards a Bible.
Now watch this to understand my ? if these kids were born in Sweden they would have been reciting Bible.

If this child was born in Pakistan, he would have been reciting Quran.

Last edited:

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)

@5:00 If Pakistan Is Declared A Secular Country Today It Will Be Better For The Muslims Living In It.

Aab to aap logon ka moulvi bhi yeh baat ker raha hai.

Although he himself is what many call call a wrong number but has correctly identified the reason for rise in atheism in Pakistan, that the hadith centric Islam being presented by these moulvis in Pakistan today makes no sense to anyone with half a living brain cell.

Unfortunately Eng Saab fails to realize he is part of the problem and not part of the solution. People "converting" from these bhaand sects and becoming an "ilmi kitabi" Muslim as he calls it. Are only doing so because his version of Islam has much less bhaandpuna than the sects they are leaving.

Inshallah soon more of them will realize they have just exchanged one poison for another lesser potent poison will comeback to the real Islam.
Stupid commentary on a half backed video analysis. Especially dragging Hadith into your ignorance is a pathetic attempt of showcasing your nonsensical believes. You are selling just another poison.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Stupid commentary on a half backed video analysis. Especially dragging Hadith into your ignorance is a pathetic attempt of showcasing your nonsensical believes. You are selling just another poison.
While you offer us pearls of wisdom instead.

knowledge88

Watched the video, TBH I'm not surprised. With the kind of hadith centric Islam with all sorts of absurdities an contradictions being taught only sheeple or the feeble minded would still believe in it. Member here on the forum Vitamin C left Islam because of hadith centric moulvi Islam.

Question is, do any of them actually realize the biggest reason why people are leaving Islam is them like posted in my first post, they are part of the problem, not the solution. So all these mullahs and moulvis need to look inwards at themselves before they do anything.
You are partially correct. Had you spoken to any athiest who used to be a Muslim, you would have found out that such people would have found as many errors ( sorry for this word) in Quran as one could find in Hadees.
This is first stage for a would be athiest. He/she tries to get peace of mind by telling themselves that may be Hadees are erroneous but the Quran is authentic. So what if the Hadees make no sense. Let's reject all of them. The next stage is where they get heart broken because they find lots in Quran which is not easy to defend. This is the story with many athiests.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Well then first you have to prove this actually happens to be able to ask this question or rephrase it as a hypothetical question.
"She says if more Muslims knew what was in the Koran, more would leave Islam."

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
You are partially correct. Had you spoken to any athiest who used to be a Muslim, you would have found out that such people would have found as many errors ( sorry for this word) in Quran as one could find in Hadees.
This is first stage for a would be athiest. He/she tries to get peace of mind by telling themselves that may be Hadees are erroneous but the Quran is authentic. So what if the Hadees make no sense. Let's reject all of them. The next stage is where they get heart broken because they find lots in Quran which is not easy to defend. This is the story with many athiests.
Google "errors in Quran" and you will see the blogs, videos & discussions on this. Leaving Hadith because there are errors in there is akin to stop using currency because there is fake currency out there.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
"She says if more Muslims knew what was in the Koran, more would leave Islam."
People like Mona Walter and Ayan Hirsi Ali have their own issues and agendas. We are discussing public at large as a collective, not individual cases.

knowledge88

Google "errors in Quran" and you will see the blogs, videos & discussions on this. Leaving Hadith because there are errors in there is akin to stop using currency because there is fake currency out there.
I couldn't understand the analogy of divine revelations with currency. Please explain.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
People like Mona Walter and Ayan Hirsi Ali have their own issues and agendas. We are discussing public at large as a collective, not individual cases.
I gave you the example of Mona Walters because it was the prominent one. There are many laymen ex-Muslims who left Islam for one criticism or the other over Quran. The point is that people can find reasons in every thing to justify their decisions rather it be Quran or Hadith. You can visit the ex_Muslim twitter or forums and see what kind of mockery they make of Quran

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is all that non sensical hadith and mullah Islam than starts them on the path to atheism. For example I know many Irani atheists who left Islam because all the crap that was fed down their throat by the Irani mullahcracy and they said if this is Islam then we don't want it.

They are been told, just like us that hadith is an extension of the Quran and to understand the Quran you need hadith. So whatever they are being taught, seeing and experiencing is from the Quran. They don't even go as far as finding errors in the Quran before turning apostate. But later once they do become atheist its not a very big leap to finding errors since you are already in that camp , you are then just looking for confirmation bias.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
It is all that non sensical hadith and mullah Islam than starts them on the path to atheism. For example I know many Irani atheists who left Islam because all the crap that was fed down their throat by the Irani mullahcracy and they said if this is Islam then we don't want it.

They are been told, just like us that hadith is an extension of the Quran and to understand the Quran you need hadith. So whatever they are being taught, seeing and experiencing is from the Quran. They don't even go as far as finding errors in the Quran before turning apostate. But later once they do become atheist its not a very big leap to finding errors since you are already in that camp , you are then just looking for confirmation bias.
Non sensical Hadith? The words of the Prophet ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Leaving Hadith because there are errors in there is akin to stop using currency because there is fake currency out there.
Well you would stop using currency if knew that out of every 100 notes out there 99 had printing faults and not valid as legal tender. And then ones that the mint has checked and deemed flawless or "sahih" even a great deal of them have errors and not valid. So the 100$ you have in your pocket at any given time 40 or 60 of them could be worthless.

I dunno about you but I would definitely not use that currency at all

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Well you would stop using currency if knew that out of every 100 notes out there 99 had printing faults and not valid as legal tender. And then ones that the mint has checked and deemed flawless or "sahih" even a great deal of them have errors and not valid. So the 100$ you have in your pocket at any given time 40 or 60 of them could be worthless.

I dunno about you but I would definitely not use that currency at all
I want you to prove me that 99 % of Ahadeeth in prominent Ahadeeth books are not valid.