Rigging or No Rigging? Exclusive show from Khawaja Saad Rafique's constituency NA125

114 seats saa pti 20000 saa ziada haree haa mujha election saa phlaa koi asa kisi ajensee kaa sarwaa dkhaa do jis ma kpk kaa ilawaa kahhenn pti jeet rahee hoo aik bhi ap log pakistan muslim leag koo mazaq samajgtaa ho
kahan saad rafeeeq kahan pti sharam naee atee ap logon ko

It is my honest opinion that Imran khan is disturbed over the developmental works started by Nawaz sharif goverment. He knows that if he is given 5 years to complete then he has no future in the politics of Pakistan. It is why he is in hurry to remove Nawaz sharif even at the cost of Pakistan. You can see his speeches in his public meetings. He just talks against Nawaz sharif and Shebaz sharif and does not unveil his plans he has for the country. In the past he was all praise for the former Chief justice. Every thing is on the record. Now he has come to know that he was involved in rigging the election. In the beginning he has accepted the election results with exception to 4 constituencies. Now he has been told by some to challenge the whole process of elections. Elections were held under the supervision of election commission which had blessing of all the political parties including PTI. Is all this not childish. ( Please excuse me I am not good at English)

Ijaz Butt

Aslaam o alaikum

i know how the government did rigging in the election,,,this government and our prime minister are the corrupted peoples in the history of Pakistan,,, in shaa Allah a big revolution is coming soon,,,we have to put them in the prisons,,,we must have to save our Pakistan from corrupt people's...thanks

10543606_322544691238049_8256394934860477244_n.jpg

10492486_322544704571381_2151803149963973800_n.jpg

Ajaib Bhatti

of course my vote to imran khan i tell you what on 14/8/2014 n leage ke kutty will come on long march like aslan ***** billu but ***** lashkeray jangvi boht se kutty will come make drouble in the long march am sure pti must be perpare for this

fayazah

Sorry Mr Admin, but the host should not be biased...Also the host should also visit those areas from Mr Khwaja has won, i mean those polling stations...Above all Khwaja Saad is contesting from here for a long time so you cant ignore him...I live in Malaysia but what I suggest to all my friends and leaders there, please dont derail this system.... Lahore walo ALLAH ke wastay iss Qadri aur March se dor rahu... Agar N-League ko hakumat nahi karni di tu koi nahi kar paye ga...q 90's ki siasat wapis la rahay hu? Agar dictator ko bardasht kiya ja sakta hai, agar Zardari Sahab ko bardashat kiya ja sakta hai tu N-League ko q nahin?

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank you Siasat.PK (clap), can you guys go to Peshawar and stage interview there about performance of PTI :)

Siasat PK should go to every area, but it is clear for those who have some common sense, trhe achievements in KPK are envy of all other provinces, so open your eyes and see unless you want to play blind.

ASQR1

Sorry Mr Admin, but the host should not be biased...Also the host should also visit those areas from Mr Khwaja has won, i mean those polling stations...Above all Khwaja Saad is contesting from here for a long time so you cant ignore him...I live in Malaysia but what I suggest to all my friends and leaders there, please dont derail this system.... Lahore walo ALLAH ke wastay iss Qadri aur March se dor rahu... Agar N-League ko hakumat nahi karni di tu koi nahi kar paye ga...q 90's ki siasat wapis la rahay hu? Agar dictator ko bardasht kiya ja sakta hai, agar Zardari Sahab ko bardashat kiya ja sakta hai tu N-League ko q nahin?

No body is derailing anything, PMLN was requested to open 4 halqas and kept on postponing, why? this trouble would have been over long time a go. This is the right of people as they think that PMLN is corrupt about borrowing money from banks, about keeping money in foreign lands abbot hiring their own when very qualified people are available, this and more must be all brought to judiciary after judiciary is made nonindependent because PMLN is known to have done many illegal things, this time they again did the same THINGS, REWARD THEIR OWN WHEN THERE WERE VERY QUALIFIED ONE TO HIRE.

ASQR1

if it is true than it is a shame, election should be fair and transparent, not hidden. why the recount is not being allowed. due to this reason rigging is believed to have happened.

ASQR1

Mostly people who were interviewed by this reporter tell that it was Dandhly happened,as noon league supported refuse to acknowledge to let the counting take place. What terrible way to win. Pakistan is a Muslim country and those who talk nonsense must not be allowed talk this way. Truth is the only. Way for Pakiatan.