Revolutionary step by Sindh Government...LOLz

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Janwar ki aulaad apnay bawa , mama ka khiyal nahi karay gi tu aur kon karay ga. Agar is ka hisaab poocha gaya to ye sarasar jamhooryat ko khatray may dalna hoga..Ye loog Janwar say badtar hain taleem , tarbyat aur kirdar mai, lekin choori, be imani, haram khori mai koi inka sani nahi.... inki bisbat sirf shaitan say hai jiskay ye perokar hain, shaitan bhi insay khouf khata hai, Allah ko to ye janana hi nahi chahtey,kiun kay us rah main inki jamhooryat ko bara nuqsaan hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Asli khabar beech mein hi gul kerdi. That they themselves have many large farms in sindh, so to protect their own farms they have diverted public funds and the rest of course will go in their own pockets. This is why they are crying about 18th amendment all the time.

This last bastion of purana Pakistan i.e Sindh needs to be taken down.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Murdari khandan pehlay awara kutton ka bhi treatment karna chahta tha. Inhain vote dainay walay kab janwaron kay level tak promote hon gay, 50/60 saal to ho gayay inhain vote daitay huay..

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Establishment and PTI,S puppies barking at PPP day and night will not get desired results as Sindhi will keep electing PPP again and again.

Pathfinder

Establishment and PTI,S puppies barking at PPP day and night will not get desired results as Sindhi will keep electing PPP again and again.
oi, you don't have any answer except racist remarks and blaming institution of Pakistan. InShaAllah sind will be cleaned of haram animals called peepee.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
oi, you don't have any answer except racist remarks and blaming institution of Pakistan. InShaAllah sind will be cleaned of haram animals called peepee.
Three Sindhi origion prime ministers were murdered in Rawalpindi Punjab and their dead bodies were sent to Sindh and you r asking me not to blame Establishment.

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
In my understanding the owner of the cattle should be responsible for taking care of their livestock. Government should be taking care of the people but I think these dungars will obviously take care of their clan, the dungars only.

Pathfinder

Three Sindhi origion prime ministers were murdered in Rawalpindi Punjab and their dead bodies were sent to Sindh and you r asking me not to blame Establishment.
and that means sindh is fractacide as a result by sindhi's? why is sindhi so called peepee killing people of sindh with wadera rule which enslaves people? did punjab say to do that? did punjab say that people of Thar must die of hunger? no dog bite vaccine. HIV aids spreading apothecary because there are no decent hospitals in interior sindh? blame that on punjab too you dung.

bc what a racist piece of phutto's s#it. here is some history for you. mardood phutto and its peo

https://twitter.com/x/status/1264981044752769024

disgusted

The real pests are Murdaris and Billo Rani. A equal pest is the MQM goon sqad. Maybe Allah protect us from these blood sucking pests.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
and that means sindh is fractacide as a result by sindhi's? why is sindhi so called peepee killing people of sindh with wadera rule which enslaves people? did punjab say to do that? did punjab say that people of Thar must die of hunger? no dog bite vaccine. HIV aids spreading apothecary because there are no decent hospitals in interior sindh? blame that on punjab too you dung.

bc what a racist piece of phutto's s#it. here is some history for you. mardood phutto and its peo

https://twitter.com/x/status/1264981044752769024
Murder of Bhutto was not enough for Establishment,it wants to wipe out ppp too.Alliances were made,new parties like MQM were formed ,still PPP keep winning,so Establishment started to punish people of Sindh.Leaders like Siayed Khursheed r put in jail with out any conviction for indefinite period.I think that is enough to tell what Punjabi establishment did to Sindh.

Pathfinder

Murder of Bhutto was not enough for Establishment,it wants to wipe out ppp too.Alliances were made,new parties like MQM were formed ,still PPP keep winning,so Establishment started to punish people of Sindh.Leaders like Siayed Khursheed r put in jail with out any conviction for indefinite period.I think that is enough to tell what Punjabi establishment did to Sindh.
oi bc. did the crimes against people of sindh where they don't get good services like education hospitals law&order etc etc. they are subjugated to wadera rule and let's be clear mardood bc phutto was a wadera masquerading as a commie!
why is sindhi so called peepee killing people of sindh with wadera rule which enslaves people? did punjab say to do that? did punjab say that people of Thar must die of hunger? no dog bite vaccine. HIV aids spreading apothecary because there are no decent hospitals in interior sindh? blame that on punjab too you dung.