Review Petition Against Aasia Bibi Verdict Fixed For Hearing

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
LoL .... That is why Asif Saeed khosa is placing his name in the bench so that no one acquits aasiya maloona...tells the whole story who is faking and who took bribe.

Find excuses to deceive yourself! Instead of giving any tangible facts proving him wrong. This is not how you can convince others my friend! You can only deceive yourself and make a fool out of yourself with personal attacks!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You made a valid point, Also why would all the senior judges including justice Saqib Nisar , Justice Khoiosa support Aasia Bibi , if she is not innocent? Why would they make a biased decision ? What would they achieve ?
Lastly even if she is guilty and she is wrongly found innocent by the court of Islamic Republic of Pakistan then I have no right to call her Malona (because I trust the court, On the day of judgement I will not be responsible for the wrong decision, the judges will be) In Islam not obeying the court is also a sin. That is my opinion.

I'll tell you why the supreme court will acquit her! YAHOODI SAAAAZZZIIISHHH... OOOIIIEEEE :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Find excuses to deceive yourself! Instead of giving any tangible facts proving him wrong. This is not how you can convince others my friend! You can only deceive yourself and make a fool out of yourself with personal attacks!
there were ample proofs against her. ... Only idiots think she was convicted without evidences..... Lol....

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
there were ample proofs against her. ... Only idiots think she was convicted without evidences..... Lol....

You want me to waste my time on idiots.. lol.. go n check the testimony of farm owner who said she accepted her crime before him.... He wasn't baisaed against christains.....

I admit i'm an Idiot. But you are smart right? So please teach me here sir!

In fact, let me make it easy for you. Here is the full verdict of her case: http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/Crl.A._39_L_2015.pdf

1) Point the clause / para where the judge is wrong based on which he will be corrected in the appeal and Asia should be convicted. Point to me one error in the judgment!

Don't quote me what the lawyer has said in the public or falaana has said. He had to say that to keep the case and minting money (Btw. I love lawyers how they fool their clients and make money). In the verdict, everything that the lawyer and witnesses have said under oath is written. So point to me one flaw!

2) Since you have mentioned the testimony of the farm owner. Please tell me what is the significance of an eye-witness testimony in court as per the law.. I want to learn from your smartness!

I want to curse Khosa and you can win my vote by just answering those two questions!

giphy.gif

Muhammad Jibran

I admit i'm an Idiot. But you are smart right? So please teach me here sir!

In fact, let me make it easy for you. Here is the full verdict of her case: http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/Crl.A._39_L_2015.pdf

1) Point the clause / para where the judge is wrong based on which he will be corrected in the appeal and Asia should be convicted. Point to me one error in the judgment!

Don't quote me what the lawyer has said in the public or falaana has said. He had to say that to keep the case and minting money (Btw. I love lawyers how they fool their clients and make money). In the verdict, everything that the lawyer and witnesses have said under oath is written. So point to me one flaw!

2) Since you have mentioned the testimony of the farm owner. Please tell me what is the significance of an eye-witness testimony in court as per the law.. I want to learn from your smartness!

I want to curse Khosa and you can win my vote by just answering those two questions!

giphy.gif
In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part. Similar to cases in divorce.

All the points made by the judges were childish... Even in khadija case the acqused was named after 5 days , yet he was convicted but in aasia case the delay in FIR was an evidence against the case lol

I m not going to waste my time.... Farm owner lied, the women lied, the jirga lied, the SSP lied, the high court took bribe, trial court took birbe, Even aasiya maloona and her husband never testified under oath on bible to prove her innocence.... They all lied lol

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part. Similar to cases in divorce.

All the points made by the judges were childish... Even in khadija case the acqused was named after 5 days , yet he was convicted but in aasia case the delay in FIR was an evidence against the case lol

I m not going to waste my time.... Farm owner lied, the women lied, the jirga lied, the SSP lied, the high court took bribe, trial court took birbe, Even aasiya maloona and her husband never testified under oath on bible to prove her innocence.... They all lied lol

In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part. Says who? Is it what you think so or is it stated anywhere?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part. Says who? Is it what you think so or is it stated anywhere?
Dude don't bother with this fool. These Phen Di Sirri followers live in their own Oye Dalleya Tinted world. I've been over this with him in great detail many times and discussed the actual judgement, his arguments just keep bouncing all of the place. Just time wasting abouttery,

Now he knows he once again going to have his ass handed to him in a sliver platter so he running away by making excuses.

These people come into the discussion with the don't bother me with facts my mind is already made up attitude because what Peer Pye Dalleya said is bigger than any fact or reality.

Do you really expect anything logical from people whose hero is a murdering coward who apparently speaks after being hanged and then literally reaches outs from his grave and hand out swords. Or people who have surface to air stinger chappals that they throw at helicopters which then run away fearing being shot down by such chappals.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
judging by the three idiots packed in this bench, I don't see a happy outcome for pti govt. If cj thinks the dictatorial crackdown by the govt on TLP will keep people away from protesting then he is wrong. People are prepared to die for this cause. As we have seen in the past this issue has united all schools of thought and the common man.

It's time for Pakistan to decide if they want a Muslim or a kafir country.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude don't bother with this fool. These Phen Di Sirri followers live in their own Oye Dalleya Tinted world. I've been over this with him in great detail many times and discussed the actual judgement, his arguments just keep bouncing all of the place. Just time wasting abouttery,

Now he knows he once again going to have his ass handed to him in a sliver platter so he running away by making excuses.

These people come into the discussion with the don't bother me with facts my mind is already made up attitude because what Peer Pye Dalleya said is bigger than any fact or reality.

Do you really expect anything logical from people whose hero is a murdering coward who apparently speaks after being hanged and then literally reaches outs from his grave and hand out swords. Or people who have surface to air stinger chappals that they throw at helicopters which then run away fearing being shot down by such chappals.

I love it when he conveniently hands you his ass to whip on a plate. He, bhaibrood, and John Snow are my favs! :love::love::love: Zero caliber..!

But You have boiled my blood again with your example!! :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

These a$$holes conveniently killed a patriot! Salman Taseer left his lucractive job in the UK. Came back to Pakistan and established a top-notch accountancy firm. Laid down fiber network for Internet to help offshore IT business flourish here. Established Beconhouse school system and what not!.. And these kuttay kaye bachaye killed him in one shot!!!

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::mad::mad::mad:

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
the most important details are in fact not in the judgment.

1. they set her free but nowhere in the judgment do they deny her making that statement. How can they fail to deny she said it but still set her free contrary to the constitution?
2. bearing false witness or fabricating evidence in a death penalty case is punishable by the death penalty. Where in the judgment is their punishment?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
May be constitution of Pakistan and Pakistani Laws were made by Jews.. :unsure:

Feel free to Quote me from Quran or Hadith that:
In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part.

I'll still give it you! But, remember that you'll be a blasphemer and forever burn in hell if you associated this with Allah or Muhammad said it without actually giving a reference.

May be your "Allama" can make up something like above just like how he did here:

:angryidol::angryidol::angryidol::angryidol:

surfer

So now Asif Saeed khosa will review a petition against his own judgement..... That goes one vote in favour of aasiya maloona before the case even started.

The case against aasiya maloona is so strong that he had to make sure that the bench includes all the bias judges in it
In a review petition, its always the same bench that hears it. Nothing extraordinary has been done here.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the most important details are in fact not in the judgment.

1. they set her free but nowhere in the judgment do they deny her making that statement. How can they fail to deny she said it but still set her free contrary to the constitution?

The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove she said it without a reasonable doubt, not the other way around.

2. bearing false witness or fabricating evidence in a death penalty case is punishable by the death penalty. Where in the judgment is their punishment?

First can you reference which part of the PCC or the constitution says this ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I love it when he conveniently hands you his ass to whip on a plate. He, bhaibrood, and John Snow are my favs! :love::love::love: Zero caliber..!

But You have boiled my blood again with your example!! :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

These a$$holes conveniently killed a patriot! Salman Taseer left his lucractive job in the UK. Came back to Pakistan and established a top-notch accountancy firm. Laid down fiber network for Internet to help offshore IT business flourish here. Established Beconhouse school system and what not!.. And these kuttay kaye bachaye killed him in one shot!!!

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::mad::mad::mad:
Good news for you his brother in stupidty Navash has also joined the discussion.

Muhammad Jibran

May be constitution of Pakistan and Pakistani Laws were made by Jews.. :unsure:

Feel free to Quote me from Quran or Hadith that:
In cases of oral blasphmey the testimonies of witnessess play crucial part.

I'll still give it you! But, remember that you'll be a blasphemer and forever burn in hell if you associated this with Allah or Muhammad said it without actually giving a reference.

May be your "Allama" can make up something like above just like how he did here:

:angryidol::angryidol::angryidol::angryidol:
They are part of hadith, he is not making stories.... Its like an ignorant say Einstein never wrote mc2 in his book,

besides Shia believe that nepalis do matam in the jangle and die, then Hazrat e Abbas comes in the evening to resurrect them :D

Muhammad Jibran

In a review petition, its always the same bench that hears it. Nothing extraordinary has been done here.
Which law say that??
besides this is a sensitive case,a larger bench should have been constituted to listen it..it looks like he doesn't trust other judges cuz they don't share his liberal fascists views