Request to Admins - If you are Pakistani, dont turn a blind eye on propaganda against Pak Army

infinity121

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My sincere request to Admins

There is a thread going on and a media campaign against Pak Army, maligning the whole army when it is an act of an individual and should be treated as such.

The girl who was being tortured by her employers should be given all the help and protection from cruel masters. We should all raise our voices to help her out.

At the same time some indian friends on this forum took this opportunity to malign the whole Pak Army instead of blaming this as an act of individual. There are bad eggs in every community/organization. That should not give anyone any right to color the whole community with same brush.

Last edited:

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)

There is a theead going on and a media campaign against Pak Army, maligning the whole army when it is an act of an individual and should be treated as such.

The girl who was being tortured by her employers should be given all the help and protection from cruel masters. We should all raise our voices to help her out.

At the same time some indian friends on this forum took this opportunity to malign the whole Pak Army instead of blaming this as an act of individual. There are bad eggs in every community/organization. That should not give anyone any right to color the whole community with same brush.

insecurity complex.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LoL. Iss thread starter ko kitni problem ho rahi hai that he/she started a whole thread to protest that uski pyari army pe sab ungliyan utha rahay hain. tsk tsk. It's just an army. Aur acha hi hai ungliyan uthain, banday zameen pe rehte hain aise. Kuch nahi hota. BARDASHT kerna seekho.

infinity121

LoL. Iss thread starter ko kitni problem ho rahi hai that he/she started a whole thread to protest that uski pyari army pe sab ungliyan utha rahay hain. tsk tsk. It's just an army. Aur acha hi hai ungliyan uthain, banday zameen pe rehte hain aise. Kuch nahi hota. BARDASHT kerna seekho.

Zameen par rekhnay k aur 100 tareekay hain, zaroori nai k poori army ko badnam kia jaye due to an act of individual. Agar yeh rawiyat par gye to wohi haal hoga jo muslims ka airports par hota hay, random checks k bahanay har aik ko nanga kia jata hay.

lurker

Zameen par rekhnay k aur 100 tareekay hain, zaroori nai k poori army ko badnam kia jaye due to an act of individual. Agar yeh rawiyat par gye to wohi haal hoga jo muslims ka airports par hota hay, random checks k bahanay har aik ko nanga kia jata hay.
Aapki bhool hai agar aapko lagta hai iss 1 cheez ki waja se poori Army pe ungliyan uth rahi hain. This one event is just a trigger event. I for one am sick of the Army running Pakistan for all its history. Uskay liye main ungli utha loon? lol.

infinity121

Aapki bhool hai agar aapko lagta hai iss 1 cheez ki waja se poori Army pe ungliyan uth rahi hain. This one event is just a trigger event. I for one am sick of the Army running Pakistan for all its history. Uskay liye main ungli utha loon? lol.

Its always good to come across a knowledgeable/factual member on this forum. I hope you know about fifth generation warfare. One of the ways to destroy a country is to put a rift in army and its people. I hope you are not lurking on the same path :)

Last edited:

Irfaan ud din

Voter (50+ posts)

There is a thread going on and a media campaign against Pak Army, maligning the whole army when it is an act of an individual and should be treated as such.

Sadly! You are clearly suffering from stolk home syndrome and cannot tolerate any criticism against your masters. Stop using Nationalism to cover up the Reality.

Irfaan ud din

Voter (50+ posts)
Its always good to come across a knowledgeable/factual member on this forrhm. I hope you know about fifth generation warfare. One of the ways to destroy a country is to put a rift in army and its people. I hope you are not lurking on the same path :)

Fifth generation warfare ? Does that also involve that an army of a country assuming that they alone know the best and all bloody civilians are suffering from some mental disease?

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
the admins of siast.pk are seleeping..
I have pointed out many times to them likin ye satoo pi ker sonay wali qoum hai..
this leaves me no other option to contact PTA and to report that anti Pak material is loaded on this website without any check..
uth ja adeel apni neend say...

bhaibarood

yeh in beghraton ki bakwass logic hai when something bad happen its individual(Major) issue but when Musharaf was prosecuted it was an army issue !
any surving army personal is whole army issue! WHERE is ISPR ?
wasey tu tweet se fursat nahi miltee thee ab sorahaa hai ?:mad:
ab aseya nahi chalega ! yeh khansamey ki frustration check karain ke jawab tu hai nahi ke army ne kia action lia MAJOR ammara riaz ki khilaf yeh qadiyani khansama apna rande rona dalnay agaya :D:D:p

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Media propoganda against army should stop but at the same time army should face constructive criticism from public otherwise we will not grow as a society.

That major does not represent army nor the values if Pak Army, lets make that clear first.

Second, we should discuss immunity of army officials from police during peace time. There are cases worldwide of military personnel engaging in violent crimes such as the airforce general in Canada who flew Queen Elizabeth. On the other hand he broke into houses and raped and murdered many women, it took police long time because they did not investigate him as he was from military. We should change some laws like Canada did after that incident.

Its always good to come across a knowledgeable/factual member on this forrhm. I hope you know about fifth generation warfare. One of the ways to destroy a country is to put a rift in army and its people. I hope you are not lurking on the same path :)

pakimon

Councller (250+ posts)
fifth generation warfare is a good name for fooling boot polishias ,
you want public should not point finger on holy cows because it will lead to fifth generation war ?

bhaibarood

I have pointed out many times to them likin ye satoo pi ker sonay wali qoum hai..
this leaves me no other option to contact PTA and to report that anti Pak material is loaded on this website without any check..
This story is published in dawn and all leading newspapers PTA kia tu apney papa generals ko shikayat karday
\https://www.dawn.com/news/1440222/m...-army-officer-husband-at-rawalpindi-residence
and jang
https://jang.com.pk/news/566141-11-years-old-kanza-was-being-tortured-for-two-years
stop abusing adeel or any other mods they are not coward that they can surrender to your taunts
how dare you tell them they are not Pakistani ?
salute to siasat.pk team for making a blog page on this sad sad issue
https://blog.siasat.pk/video-juveni...-beaten-by-employers-shireen-mazari-responds/

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

You cant control peoples opinions and force then to believe what you want them to believe. This is a Canadian Pakistani forum not a North Korean Saudi forum. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to believe.

lurker

After 70+ years of Pakistan Army running Pakistan, I am not worried about 5th or 6th Generational wars. These are terms used to sell books and ideas. And there is no Rift that's possible to turn around Pakistan. The Pakistani People will never rise up to do what is necessary.

The Army maintains all status quo. They are the TRUE government of Pakistan. The civilian one is just an illusion that many over here fall for. Look at the name of this Website. Siasat.pk ? lol. The ENTIRE fabric of siasat in Pakistan is a big lie. There is no Siasat in reality.

I mean chalo agar Acha chala rahi hoti Pakistan ko army then I would have no issues, but you can see where Pakistan is today. The Army should try a new play, let whoever wants to Invade, invade Pakistan. You will be astounded to know, nobody will come to do such a thing; because the Time for Invasions is OVER. Nobody wants extra baggage that Pakistan will be.