Reply to Mubasher lucman on his undue Criticism on Imran Khan speech & on Praising Saleem Safi, Mansoor

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
o bhai, thora isko organize ker lo..yeh kia apna mota pait camera ke aagay ker detay ho...slackness ki intiha hai...monitor thora bara le lo and switch to video seamlessly when you want to show it. There is something called video editing. Learn that to make it look professional. I appreciate your effort to expose these media prostitutes but it should be done professionally...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
o bhai, thora isko organize ker lo..yeh kia apna mota pait camera ke aagay ker detay ho...slackness ki intiha hai...monitor thora bara le lo and switch to video seamlessly when you want to show it. There is something called video editing. Learn that to make it look professional. I appreciate your effort to expose these media prostitutes but it should be done professionally...
* and tilt the phone by 90 degrees so the frame gets filled instead of seeing the video ( the ones who do watch them ) through a narrow slit. unless your main audience is on some shitty social media site like instagram or something.

P.S: Whats the deal with ML nothing from him has been posted.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar itnaa time nahin. . Just wanted to share few words quickly before I hit the road to office ..

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar itnaa time nahin. . Just wanted to share few words quickly before I hit the road to office ..
I can understand that but please spend sometime,maybe on weekends, to do it properly. I am not criticizing just for the sake of criticism as you have "dard-e-dil" for Pakistan and you take some time out from your business engagements to post these videos...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Baat to sach hai mgrr baat hai ruswai ki
laikin yeh baat theek keh raha hai ke taqreer ke timinings aur presentation ghaltt thi mubasher naay taqreer ke content saay koi ikhtlaf nahi kiyaa timings aur taqreer ke douraan disturbance aur distortion waghera yeh dono batain iss nay ghalatt nahi kahin baqi baton saay mujhay yaa kisi bhi sensible bnday ko ikhtlaf ke ilawa kuchh aur nahi ho saktaa