Reply to Hassan Nisar on Muslim History

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is munafiq whose task given to him by his masters is to spread disappointment amongst Muslims. He should go live with those people that he considers to be better and may ALLAH SWT raise him from amongst his beloved nation/people.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In your face HN; you moronic intellectual slave of your gora masters, with a severe case of inferiority complex.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am vindicated, I was all along telling Hassan Nisar that he is fake and I am glad that I did, he need to apologize to all Muslims for lies and innuendos based on his concocted stories, Apologize now, Mr. Hassan Nisar.

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)
Very well said, but I make dua'a that may Allah (SWT) guide him to right path so that he refrains from misguiding our young ones.

Musalman

Councller (250+ posts)
I think HN's analysis rather message has always been misconstrued.

He is not denying Muslims contributions but what is he critical about is the contribution of the modern day Muslim towards the glory of modern day. Secondly what ever historical references he presents are unfortunately true. the point is that now we should learn from our past mistakes

moazzamniaz

I think HN's analysis rather message has always been misconstrued.

He is not denying Muslims contributions but what is he critical about is the contribution of the modern day Muslim towards the glory of modern day. Secondly what ever historical references he presents are unfortunately true. the point is that now we should learn from our past mistakes

Agreed. But one needs common sense to see what u have said. We have become emotional zombies devoid of any sense, let alone common. I m still unable to comprehend that how one can misunderstand some simple words backed by every authentic history book!!!!

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس ساری بحث کا ایک ہے جواب .......................................
جس دن سے انسان نے تدبر کرنا شروع کیا ہے انسان کوئی چیز دریافت کرتا ہے یا ایجاد کرتا ہے ......................
جب تک کلام الله پر تدبّر بند کیا ہے ..................خاص کر مسلم دنیا نے .......................وہ معاشی ہدف کے پیچھے ......................
ذلیل و رسوا ہو رہی ہے ....................جتنی بھی ایجاد ہیں ان کے موجد..............کی معاشی حالت ..............کچھ نہیں ..................لیکن تدبّر اور صرف غور و فکر ...................
آقاےدو جہاں
pbuh کی سنّت ہے تدبّر اور غور و فکر

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hassan nisar he is a tonn case(charya) what he know about history he is always against muslim,i don't know why people they invite him (jo apnei bapp ka na ho saka wo iss mulk ka kiya hoga )he hate muslim he hate to be Pakistani.INSHA-ALLAH yei zalil or khoare hoga apnai manhose iradon main ***** paleet insan badbakhet.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

You just made a fool of yourself here and Hassan Nisar got vindicated...all of the inventors in the clip are from before 1000 AD, we are now in 2011. What hassan nisar says is that there has been no muslim contribution to science and technology in the last 500 years...that is in the last 25 generations you moron...he never talked about inventors 1000 years ago

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
You just made a fool of yourself here and Hassan Nisar got vindicated...all of the inventors in the clip are from before 1000 AD, we are now in 2011. What hassan nisar says is that there has been no muslim contribution to science and technology in the last 500 years...that is in the last 25 generations you moron...he never talked about inventors 1000 years ago

Lagta he bhai Islamabadi1 aap ko bhi..........................MAZA NAHI AYA.................................(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

yaar 25 generations ne mehnat ki tou aaj aap aur hum sub is duniya mey tasreef lay ke nahi....................ye ka kum he daryaft...............ab ki in sub 25 dada pe dada pe dada aur aage saare dadaoon ki jaan lo ge ...........ke unhone sirf itna kiyoon daryaft kia ..............hen.............hen

ab tou .......................MAZA AYA.................................(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

ASQR1

Did u listen to what he is saying in the start of this video, he said and i repeat. " Muslims have never contributed anything to science and technology". End of quote.

And that is what I am talking about.