Reply To Extremist Orya Maqbool On Population Planning

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disagree with Orya on his support to Fasaddi Molvi Khadim Hussain.
You have made excellent points on Population Growth
:clap:clap:clap:clap

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I disagree with Orya on his support to Fasaddi Molvi Khadim Hussain.
You have made excellent points on Population Growth
:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks Sunbeam,yeah it shocking that an educated person like Orya is supporting ignorant and terrorist Khadim hussain.
When it comes to population it all depends on resources both individually and on the govt level. If a govt can handle a huge population and has enough resources then its fine other wise population should be cut down according to the resources. of the state.

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Useless crap if a person is earning 5 lakhs they can have four children for them resources ( food, water, education) are available but if a person earning 5000 for them resources (food, water, education) are limited get a grip Moron !! as if water comes from their income and food grows because they earn more, what if every person in Pakistan makes 5 lakhs then there is no need for population control!!! in short there is no need for population control this world has plenty for everyone only if it's not controlled by corporate world...

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Useless crap if a person is earning 5 lakhs they can have four children for them resources ( food, water, education) are available but if a person earning 5000 for them resources (food, water, education) are limited get a grip Moron !! as if water comes from their income and food grows because they earn more, what if every person in Pakistan makes 5 lakhs then there is no need for population control!!! in short there is no need for population control this world has plenty for everyone only if it's not controlled by corporate world...

Well to me yo sound like more of a loser and moron than him. I think he made a great video while do not even have the balls to put up your picture.

You dumb arse,seems you did not even pick his point, may be you are some,chotya and filthy,extremist follower of of Khadiim lungra or Chotya Orya

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Keep it up AK47.You are doing a great job, do not listen to loser here. I noticed this forum is full losers and chotyaz like cayanide and rolnrol. I love personally believe you come up with great points.

Thanks bro. I really apprecite your comments. Please share this video as much as you can.
When it comes to losers on this forum,do not worry i do not even reply to them. Let them bark.

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Once a dick head would always remain a dick head, No wonder i called you a dick head few weeks ago.You are such a piece of shit.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)