Reply To Extremist Orya Maqbool On Population Planning

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't know if you're a Muslim, if you are i suggest reading the Holy Quran and reading what Allah (swt) has said about population control. Also read the life of Prophet Muhammad (saww) for solution to the problems of poverty.

If you aren't a Muslim, ignore my message.

For a Muslim, obedience of Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saww) without any questioning is the basic necessity of faith and being a Muslim.

There you go,if you challenge people like Orya,Khadim and his followers,they would start doubting your belief and faith, this is your last point of argument. What a mature response.Do not worry i will send my certificate of being Muslim. Please accept it and do not release a Fatwa of kufar against me.

By the way as i said in my video to understand Islam,i do not need you, Orya,khadim and Fazal Ur Rahamna,all i need is to have command in Arabic language so that i could understand Islam and its pure soul better,better than you and Orya.
Thanks.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
da spee zoya ladh sha akhpal maur pa hindu oghaya !!! now get this translated from any indian kuta but i know no indian can translate this for you what i wrote for you.

What about if i go to your Hindu dad and ask him to translate ha ha ha

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
ask any indian if he can translate it for you , only anyone from Afghanistan OR KPK/Balochistan can translate it 4 you AK47 can also translate it if he knows the language.

Ok that is fine, Let me ask him,if it is pashtu he would be able to translate, he is our landlord,he only comes on Sundays.