Remittances exceed $8 Bln mark first time in Pakistans history

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
WOW
nice one well done pakistanis
but when will we get rid of these politicians who always rob us

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take this factor out of our National Balace Sheet and we will be worst than Zimbabwe economically.
Thank you for looking after your Loved Ones in Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)

And I am gonna send $10m soon myself.

But I bet the SPB received a call from Zardari soon after they made it public. Wonder how much he remitted to Swiss banks

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
well in economic terms, it is a reflection of overseas Pakistani's confidence in Pakistan's current political and economic status...........!!

so much for PTI and Taliban lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well in economic terms, it is a reflection of overseas Pakistani's confidence in Pakistan's current political and economic status...........!!

So much for idiocy of the MQM idiots
This figure does not include FDI but amount sent by Overseas Pakistanis to their relatives or for purchase of assets.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Guess what Altaf Bhai didnt even send one pound to pakistan rather he had good DONATION from karachi to keep his expenses go in london.

Yar altaf bhai jab aaina daikhtay hoongay too aaina bee kehta hoo ga .....OH SHITTTTT

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Leftbrain Brother, Dang.... you are a genius. I wish I can have the brain, you have left some where.