Remittance from UK- advice

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do you have any proof or just a blame. Because I didn't hear anything like that.
I don’t need to provide any proof to you if you dint want to know. The guy is in custody of Pakistan whi did money laundering for them. And any way did ganjas provided the income source wher they bought billions of pound of worth properties in UK. London flats are mjust tip of the iceberg. I am living here fir 29 years trust me i know few things!
And remember when a thief steals he doesn’t leave a receipt behind him. Anyway this a trademark of those people who don’t have any answers they ask for proof.
Are you a Muslim? If you are! Then provide me with any proof that there is any God,
Guess what you cant, you have to depend on explanations

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I don’t need to provide any proof to you if you dint want to know. The guy is in custody of Pakistan whi did money laundering for them. And any way did ganjas provided the income source wher they bought billions of pound of worth properties in UK. London flats are mjust tip of the iceberg. I am living here fir 29 years trust me i know few things!
And remember when a thief steals he doesn’t leave a receipt behind him. Anyway this a trademark of those people who don’t have any answers they ask for proof.
Are you a Muslim? If you are! Then provide me with any proof that there is any God,
Guess what you cant, you have to depend on explanations

زیادہ فلسفے جھاڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔۔۔ صرف یہ پوچھا تھا کہ آفتاب کرنسی اور نواز کا کیا تعلق ہے؟

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
زیادہ فلسفے جھاڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔۔۔ صرف یہ پوچھا تھا کہ آفتاب کرنسی اور نواز کا کیا تعلق ہے؟
میں تمھارے باپ کا نوکر ہوں خود جا کر پتہ کرو
جو پہلے لکھا وہ پڑھنا نہیں آتا جو بار بار بتاوں پتہ ہوتا نہیں کسی چیز کا اور آجاتے ہیں چوروں کی وکالت کرنے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
میں تمھارے باپ کا نوکر ہوں خود جا کر پتہ کرو
جو پہلے لکھا وہ پڑھنا نہیں آتا جو بار بار بتاوں پتہ ہوتا نہیں کسی چیز کا اور آجاتے ہیں چوروں کی وکالت کرنے

چول کی نسل تو اسوقت کس کے نوکر تھے جب مجھے کوٹ کر کے بکواس کی تھی؟