Religious Affiliation Of PML-N

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
been watching and reading this rubbish for sometime , decided not to get into this shit but sometimes i have to .. dont see any point what the thread is about , as moslems , we all want shariah of prophet to be implemented .. any doubt ??? and as moslems we all should love prophet more than anything more than anybody else otherwise our faith is not complete... any doubt ?? this is defamation and the punishment in islamic or non islamic jurisprudence is pretty strict.. this bigot is showing us pic of a maulana ( who look very similar to altaf .. just watch carefully ) and with the family background of altaf.. if they still give respect to gustakh-e-rasool.. they are not one of us then.. hazrat abu baker was ready to kill and he did every effort to sort out fitna-e- nabuwat..

I dont have to say anything else , islam is our religion and Muhammad is our beloved prophet , if somebody is going to insult my religion and my prophet , i will chase him and allah will punish him ..

May allah protect us from munafaqeen ..( no matter how big beard they have and how many degrees they got ), no matter if they are british citizen or the fascist threat people by using sacks ( bori )..

Allah Hafiz

baqwas ker raha hey..............yaar insaan dunya mean aaker Allah ko bhol geya .....or ISLAM OR MUSALMANOO ke bary mean keya baqwas ker raha hey................ALLAH reham kery or MQM or kadyaanyoon ko tabah-o-berbad kery..................................AMIN SOM AMIN ..........ISLAM ZINDA BAAD...PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :oops: