Religious Affiliation Of PML-N

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKGu9rlp-Y[/video]
 
Advertisement

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
There is nothing wrong in having religious affiliation. Unless you are a non-Muslim and are scared to have shariah in Pakistan and if Shariah prevails our system then MQM to gai :lol: .
 

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
jury was not like that until a month ago. now i think this might be id of nine zero media cell. now they have changed the person behind.
 

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Taj langa so called expert in this video is a physo we all know he demands sarike proviance for punjabi people no one take him serious

jury if u really want to defame pml please use better propoganda tools which might get u some votes in punjabi
is this the way MQM gonne work in punjab???????? is that ur big launch idea
i dont think this sort of poltics cut any ice in punjab
 

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
peace said:
There is nothing wrong in having religious affiliation. Unless
you are a non-Muslim and are scared to have shariah in Pakistanand if Shariah prevails our system then MQM to gai :lol: .

MQM Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada

* Ph.D. Faculty of Usul-AlDin, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* M.A. in Dawat-i-Islam with thesis, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* Shahadat-ul-Alamia, (M.A. Islamic Studies - Arabic), Ashrafia University Lahore, Pakistan.


* Ex. Professor Al Azhar University, Cairo Egypt from 1983 to 1998.
* Visiting Professor University of Karachi, Since Jan 01, 2004.
* Special Scholorship by President of Pakistan from 1982-1983.
* Scholorship From Al-Azhar University Egypt 1978-1982.
* Nishan-e-Ilm-o-Danish Karachi University.
 

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
wow you just ridiculed your own self :lol: you should start another thread with the title Religious affiliation of MQM.

and about Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada poor guy. MQM's guns are always behind his head to show the people that a scholar is their senator and MAYBE that will improve the image of terrorist MQM.
 

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jury said:

MQM Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada

* Ph.D. Faculty of Usul-AlDin, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* M.A. in Dawat-i-Islam with thesis, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* Shahadat-ul-Alamia, (M.A. Islamic Studies - Arabic), Ashrafia University Lahore, Pakistan.


* Ex. Professor Al Azhar University, Cairo Egypt from 1983 to 1998.
* Visiting Professor University of Karachi, Since Jan 01, 2004.
* Special Scholorship by President of Pakistan from 1982-1983.
* Scholorship From Al-Azhar University Egypt 1978-1982.
* Nishan-e-Ilm-o-Danish Karachi University.
peace said:
wow you just ridiculed your own self :lol: you should start another thread with the title Religious affiliation of MQM.
and about Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada poor guy. MQM's guns are always behind his head to show the people that a scholar is their senator and MAYBE that will improve the image of terrorist MQM.


I'm 100% sure, your eyes must have widened at a possible extent
after reading the MQM senator biodata.
Inshallah, rest of the education will keep continue in the same manner of you, from me.
 

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
Jury said:

MQM Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada

* Ph.D. Faculty of Usul-AlDin, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* M.A. in Dawat-i-Islam with thesis, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* Shahadat-ul-Alamia, (M.A. Islamic Studies - Arabic), Ashrafia University Lahore, Pakistan.


* Ex. Professor Al Azhar University, Cairo Egypt from 1983 to 1998.
* Visiting Professor University of Karachi, Since Jan 01, 2004.
* Special Scholorship by President of Pakistan from 1982-1983.
* Scholorship From Al-Azhar University Egypt 1978-1982.
* Nishan-e-Ilm-o-Danish Karachi University.
peace said:
wow you just ridiculed your own self :lol: you should start another thread with the title Religious affiliation of MQM.
and about Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada poor guy. MQM's guns are always behind his head to show the people that a scholar is their senator and MAYBE that will improve the image of terrorist MQM.


I'm 100% sure, your eyes must have widened at a possible extent
after reading the MQM senator biodata.
Inshallah, rest of the education will keep continue in the same manner of you, from me.

Oh bhai theek hai yeh senator bichara tumharay haath charh gya hai tumhara leader jis ka dimagh k hathon is ka dimagh b chalna hai woh to khota hi hai na.
 

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
PLEASE DONT PUT BAD COMMENTS ABOUT ANY PERSONALITY IN THIS VIDEO MY OBJECT WAS TO SHOW YOU HIS RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION. NAWAZ SHARIF IS EHL-E-SUNNAT WAL-JAMAT. THE PROMINENT PERSONALITY IN THE SECOND VIDEO IS PEER TAHIR ALLAOUDIN AL-GELLANI AL-BAGHDADI (DECEASED). BY THE WAY HE HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH TAHIR-UL-QADRI AND HIS ORGANIZATION, MINHAJ-UL-QURAN ANY MORE.



Nawaz sharif distributing Langar with Tahirul Qadri

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR8WPAE7Fzo[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkgB-d3DDY[/video]
 

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
Jury said:

MQM Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada

* Ph.D. Faculty of Usul-AlDin, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* M.A. in Dawat-i-Islam with thesis, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
* Shahadat-ul-Alamia, (M.A. Islamic Studies - Arabic), Ashrafia University Lahore, Pakistan.


* Ex. Professor Al Azhar University, Cairo Egypt from 1983 to 1998.
* Visiting Professor University of Karachi, Since Jan 01, 2004.
* Special Scholorship by President of Pakistan from 1982-1983.
* Scholorship From Al-Azhar University Egypt 1978-1982.
* Nishan-e-Ilm-o-Danish Karachi University.
peace said:
wow you just ridiculed your own self :lol: you should start another thread with the title Religious affiliation of MQM.
and about Senator Dr. Abdul Khaliq Pirzada poor guy. MQM's guns are always behind his head to show the people that a scholar is their senator and MAYBE that will improve the image of terrorist MQM.


I'm 100% sure, your eyes must have widened at a possible extent
after reading the MQM senator biodata.
Inshallah, rest of the education will keep continue in the same manner of you, from me.
yea the only thing you can educate me about is how many people your MQM loots and kill everyday. That is what I will agree with you on. :lol:
baray aye education daynay walay. This is your teacher [altaf] haha
 

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
one24 said:



looks like tailban .AL-QAYDA secret agent. :D

na meray bhai jahan tak MQM say ikhtilaf hai kuch bataon par woh apni jagah but do not target individuals like this senator. What ever jury shared about his educational background may be correct. Just because he has a beard we should not link him with terrorist groups.
 

babubeer

Citizen
Deport All MQM back to India. MQM is constantly doing propaganda against Local Pakistanies. If MQM cannot live with Pakistanies with peace then they are more than welcome to leave Pakistan for India
 

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
babubeer said:
Deport All MQM back to India. MQM is constantly doing propaganda against Local Pakistanies. If MQM cannot live with Pakistanies with peace then they are more than welcome to leave Pakistan for India

Then, what reason will remain to make Pakistan.
Only reason left, not to do land reforms like India.
 
Sponsored Link

Latest Blogs Featured Discussion اردوخبریں