Release of detained Lawyers? Details by Siddique Jan

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have seen this video and I think it is a bluff by some lawyers who were not arrested to further get in the face of government for propaganda that they are untouchable Siddique Jaan himself said "if this news is true ? " meaning he did not have substantial evidence or info himself

I am constantly watching twitter,social media news sites,facebook etc etc and live feeds of news channels but did not found such news only few female lawyers let free

Things will become clearer tomorrow

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس گونگلو نے پہلے ہی آرڈر دے دیا تھا کہ ماڈل ٹاون جیسی صورتحال نہ بنے جس سے اس کی روایتی بزدلی ایکبار پھر ظاہر ہوگئی یے

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Friends
If same protest rather Ghunda Garda to be happened in Karachi, What would it had been happened.
Pakistan F16 may took flight.
Malir Cantt may come out with AlKhalid and Nukes
Even just flush the news that AH is speaking to his workers dozens of Rangers Truck may had sealed the area, and take out weapons from overhead tank .

CANSUK

100% agreed with Siddiq Jaan.
When state criminals go abroad on bail then incident like that it’s nothing.
Justice Khosa is busy in wringing a detail judgment for xtension.

CANSUK

نواززرداری کی مہربانياں ہيں۔معاشرہ ان ہی کے دور ميں خراب ہوا ہے ۔ ان حراميوں کو زندہ رکھنے کا يہی نتيجہ ہے۔ اب بھی اگر لوگ باہر نہی آئے اور جاتی عُمرہ اور زرداری ہاؤس نہی گرائے اور ان کو چوک ميں نہی لٹکا يا تو ايسے واقعہ اور ہونگے۔
جس ملک کے چور جہازوں ميں گھومتے ہوں وہاں ايسا ہونا کوئی پريشانی کی بات نہی۔​

Eyeaan

Dear Friends
If same protest rather Ghunda Garda to be happened in Karachi, What would it had been happened.
Pakistan F16 may took flight.
Malir Cantt may come out with AlKhalid and Nukes
Even just flush the news that AH is speaking to his workers dozens of Rangers Truck may had sealed the area, and take out weapons from overhead tank .
Your trite and usual propaganda besides, you are right Rangers should be sent to catch these terrorists .... Police is too compromised, having deep relations with this group to hold and charge them in accordance with their crimes.

Aslan

I have seen this video and I think it is a bluff by some lawyers who were not arrested to further get in the face of government for propaganda that they are untouchable Siddique Jaan himself said "if this news is true ? " meaning he did not have substantial evidence or info himself

I am constantly watching twitter,social media news sites,facebook etc etc and live feeds of news channels but did not found such news only few female lawyers let free

Things will become clearer tomorrow
Two female thugs aka lawyers have been released.This was reported by 92 Channel.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
These terrorists should have been shot dead.There is no need to arrest them.LHC is fullof corrupt judges they are not going to do anything to these thugs.
The logic that the police did the right thing by not using force doesn’t make any sense. If you go down this line, we will not be able to control mobs in the future.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zardari, Sharifs, Kanra Ch, Zanani , Bharkoo might the regretting they did very minimal crimes in heaven of crimes Pakistan.
Inshahallah Zardari n Sharifs will come again, and do Agly Peechly Kasar braber.
Our Phuddo PM will say _______NRO Nahi Dena.
Inshahallah lots of Summit Banks will open Soon.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why is everyone after CJP to take sou moto. Why can't the government atleast attempt to do their job. Why can't things be done normal way. If they r prosecuted or courts grant them bail, then u can criticize judiciary but not now.

mhafeez

اس پندرہ کو اس چیف نے چلے جانا ہے اس کے بعد از خود نوٹسز کی بہار آ جائے گی ، پھر پی ٹی آئی والے بھاگتے پھریں گے کہ زیادہ تر ازخود نوٹسز حکومت کے خلاف ہی ہوتے ہیں