Rehman Malik Press Confress Live Coverage: Update are coming

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rehman Malik has started his press conference, i will update this thread regularly for his important remarks.

crankthskunk

At the moment he is talking about the operations in Karachi, building up his case against ZM. I guess he is going to build it up to allege that because he ordered the action against the Liyari gang thats why ZM has made such allegations against him.

The same line MQM has already taken.

crankthskunk

Rehman Malik says: that the operations were "cross" the board (why he insist on English?, he only shows how educated he is).

The operation in Liyari is not against the "Baloochs" only, but we have arrested some Urdu Speaking people too. He said the area covered is not exclusively "Balooch" area.

He said, he knew when operations start, he will face calls of bias.
There is a break for the "Azan" in his press conference.

crankthskunk

These operations will continue, and those who have been hurt because of operations in Liyari they can say what they like. RM

He has not attacked or responded to the allegations of ZM.

crankthskunk

Now he is counting the mightiness of his family, like ZM did. He said he is proud of his father who fought the war on "Burma's" border, i.e. for the British in the second world war. And that he is proud of his family who supported him.

He is trying to portray like he is from a very pious and respected family and a very respectful and truthful person.[hilar][hilar]

crankthskunk

I have never spoken to Imran, Ladla, or any other terrorist: RM. He said ZM is his younger brother, he has said many things in anger.

I leave other matters to the party leadership I am disciplined person and act as such.

To answer a question, RM said “Jhote pe Khuda ki ***** ho”.

Someone asked him are you going to take legal action.

RM responded he is like my younger brother, I wouldn’t take any action against him.

He is escaping all the allegations, instead he is trying to portray he is very honest and truthful person. What a disgusting person

crankthskunk

If someone has proofs of treason then these proofs should be presented. RM

ZM statements are his personal opinions. RM

Full protection would be provided to CJ in Karachi: RM

Unless you accountability is carried out no country can progress.

(By the way he said ccountiability. Hehe)

crankthskunk

My comments are becoming true, not a single intelligent question to this liar from the Journalists. Our Journalists are useless.

He said, it is not a big problem, me and ZM would be seen together again.
He said, he has not shown the documents, it may be they were not genuine.
To this Journalists said ZM has shown some papers.

Now he responded that he has properties and stake in Pakistan. Against the allegation of ZM that RM has no stake in Pakistan. He says, his children are studying overseas. He said he spent his life in exile, so he has to earn his living. He couldn't sit on social.

He said, I have been exonerated from all the cases brought against him by PMLN.

(he has forgotten Zardari pardons him next day when he was convicted for not appearing in front of the court).

crankthskunk

He is saying: he has asked from the British authorities and from the Consulate office in Karachi, AH is not arrested or detained, nor any person was arrested on Karachi airport. it is disinformation, I can say categorically.

Now he is talking about a conspiracy against Pakistan. Mentions the incursion from Afghanistan.

He said, some religious group were talking that let us spread the rumors that RM is a Qadiani. He said he is born in a "Suni" home.

He said, Pakistan Zindabad and walked out of the PC.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have never spoken to Imran, Ladla, or any other terrorist: RM. He said ZM is his younger brother, he has said many things in anger.

I leave other matters to the party leadership I am disciplined person and act as such.

To answer a question, RM said “Jhote pe Khuda ki ***** ho”.

Someone asked him are you going to take legal action.

RM responded he is like my younger brother, I wouldn’t take any action against him.

He is escaping all the allegations, instead he is trying to portray he is very honest and truthful person. What a disgusting person

suggestion: Keep one post but make it a point format as u go along, like:

etc

easy to read. You may want to merge all post by cut&paste

PkRevolution

Rehman Malik is state Foe Nr. 1.

He has been identified and now the question is what to do with him. He is not in that category in which he should face Courts. He is enemy of our motherland.

I would sugguest to offer huge reward on his head.