Reham wants to come Pak to celebrate her leader Nawaz Sharif escape abroad but she is scared of accountability

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I stopped playing the video after she asked "Yogesh" to not say Good night so soon and give her some time to..

But I then restarted the video and shut it down completely when she asked a fan from Sialkot to send her something sweet because she doesn't accept "dry" fans but only those who give her something..

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I stopped playing the video after she asked "Yogesh" to not say Good night so soon and give her some time to..

But I then restarted the video and shut it down completely when she asked a fan from Sialkot to send her something sweet because she doesn't accept "dry" fans but only those who give her something..
She is mentally sico with bad attentions she will do anything for money

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بےبی جب کسی سے کچھ مانگ رہی ہوتی ہے تو چہرے پر اتنی چکناہٹ آ جاتی ہے کہ کوئی لعنت بھی بھیجے تو سلپ ہو جاتی ہے

ویسے بےبی کا وہ حال ہے کہ کسی کو کہے : آؤ درد بانٹتے ہیں، تم دروازے میں انگلی دو، پھر مل کے چیخیں مارتے ہیں

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
PAKISTAN IS TRYING TO GER RID OF ALL THE FILTH (LOHAAR AND ZARDAREE) FROM PAKISTAN... THIS FILTH WANTS TO COME TO PAKISTAN... DONT LET THIS BITCH, WHORE BAG ENTER THE COUNTRY.,,,

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seriously bro ? itna farig kon ha idher jo is 45 minutes ke video dekhay
Because people like you didn’t care who ruled them, Pakistan suffered last 35 years of corrupt mafia ruling people you suffering no water, no health, schools, poor justice because like you’s didn’t have time to vote or expose the corrupt mafia and there agents

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing will change in Pakistan

if you are expecting tha people like Buzdar will change things then keep dreaming
Because people like you didn’t care who ruled them, Pakistan suffered last 35 years of corrupt mafia ruling people you suffering no water, no health, schools, poor justice because like you’s didn’t have time to vote or expose the corrupt mafia and there agents

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
secondly, ye Reham bibi kon sa election contest ker rahi so why would any one care ?