Reham Khan settling her personal grudge at the cost of Pakistan!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
gashti hamesha gashti hi rehti hai aur ghaleez aur naapaak khoon aur h...mi nutfay ki wajjah saay yeh gashti bhi Pakistan ke khilaf bhonk krr apni m .....ke yaar ko khoosh krr rahi hai soho ki 10 pound wali boorhi gashti Reham Ramzan daughter of Ramzan hajjam of Haripur Hazara

Annie

that is one very petty lady unfortunately
I can't understand that why she is so shameless to keep on lurking upon her Ex hubby Imran Khan. IK wasn't the only Ex but she is grieving so much after being kicked out of his life. I guess her plans of becoming 1st lady were shattered now she has become lunatic.

A completely shameless woman absolutely she has no self respect. I feel pity to read absurd full of vulgarity comments of public on her tweets but she has no shame whats so ever.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
all Pakistani knows about that prostitute but after today she included her self in the list of zardari,nawaz,fazlu ,tafu kalia ,hussain haqqani,rehman malik and yousaf raza gilnai type parasites who are always ready to do anything for the sake of money

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
comic-1.jpg

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the time that IK should sue her in UK to prove her allegations as this time its not against IK but against Pakistan.

لمبڑدار

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can't understand that why she is so shameless to keep on lurking upon her Ex hubby Imran Khan. IK wasn't the only Ex but she is grieving so much after being kicked out of his life. I guess her plans of becoming 1st lady were shattered now she has become lunatic.

A completely shameless woman absolutely she has no self respect. I feel pity to read absurd full of vulgarity comments of public on her tweets but she has no shame whats so ever.

she is nothing herself
just trying to cash in her ex's popularity

still can't figure out what khan saw in her

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kutia agar chup rehti tu izat pati, as jamaim khan but randi can't get izat, randi do everything for money so you proving you are gashti buy me ,I am for sale,
Harram zadi if you do bakwas about Pakistan we Pakistani tujhay cheer paar dee gain. So better for you shut your ugly mouth for ever.