Reema Khans Love Mein Ghum All Set To Release

is it true that reema film love mein ghum will relase on eiD??
can any one tell??
i have read this on this webiste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRq2cWliMTk

Reema Khan’s second film direction film Love Mein Ghum is all set to release on Eid. The cast includes legend lolly wood actor Nadeem, Reema Khan, Moammar Rana, Nabeel Khan, Ali Saleem aka Begum Nawazish Ali, new star Nabeel Khan and Johnny Lever.

The movie music is composed by Arshad Mehmood and Ravi Bal (Ravinder Singh Bal), a UK Based Composer and the lyrics are written by Khawaja Parvez.
The film has been shot in Azerbaijan’s city Baku and Malaysia. Shan was offered to do a lead role in the film but he declined the offer.

This film is second directional venture; the first was Koi Tujh Sa Kahan. The film Love Mein Ghum was first titled as Kitni Haseen Hai Zindagi.
The title song of movie ‘Love Mein Ghum’ is on the TV screen and on internet now days. The song is sing by Ali Zafar and directed by Saqib Malik In this title song many Pakistan film/drama actors have shake their legs. These includes Reema herself, Nadia Hussain, Mehreen Syed, Tooba, Neha, Natasha, Hasan Shehryar, makeup artist Tariq Amin, fashion photographer Tapu Javeri, fashion designer Nomi Ansari, Deepak Ansari, Gia Ali, Moammar Rana, Nabeel, Sadia Imam, Monaliza, Mathira, Humayun Saeed, Adnan Siddiqui, Maria Wasti, Aamina Sheikh, Javed Sheikh, Meera, Resham, Comedy King Omar Sharif and others.

http://www.awamiweb.com/reema-khan’s-love-mein-ghum-all-set-to-release-21154.html

Last edited by a moderator:

pakiace

Banned
Well this Wannabe so called MAYEE of lollywood would hit the blockbuster of FLOPS!
and khan lol inspired from the bollywoods as confessed by her - please ZARDARI ISKA TOH BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT LAGA KAR issa side pa bethao

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
p7-26_26.gif

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well this Wannabe so called MAYEE of lollywood would hit the blockbuster of FLOPS!
and khan lol inspired from the bollywoods as confessed by her - please ZARDARI ISKA TOH BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT LAGA KAR issa side pa bethao

I dont think there is anything wrong in copying bollywood as some time they also copy old Pakistani movies and also majority of their films are copied from hollywood which our Pakistani people like a lot...

Unicorn

Banned
Definitely not appropriate for the occasion of EID. I would like [MENTION=19184]Mullah Omar[/MENTION] to review it. Bollywood or Lollywood this film is not for me.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Love mein ghum....(clap)
the title song posted has the tune and dance steps similar to Singh is King....Singh is King.....Singh is King

mir254

Citizen

bhai mughay itna pata hai bachian tight hain, main to dekhnay jaon ga :p