Red Alert on Pakistani passport in mexico ? humiliating story of a pakistani lady

shekhu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

very humiliating story of a pakistani citizen, this is because of image of pakistanis abroad . she said she was humiliated like this many times at many airports in many countries because of my passports.

ram dar

very humiliating story of a pakistani citizen, this is because of image of pakistanis abroad . she said she was humiliated like this many times at many airports in many countries because of my passports.

Log mazak uda rahe the.very humiliating.

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jis mulk mein ek Selected Idiot ko utha k PM bana dia jaey, whan esi choti moti batoon k kia ahmiat. Khatoon k saath acha nahein hua lekin agar usay yeh nahein pata tha k esa ho sakta ha tau voh bahut naieve ha.

muhammadadeel

پاکستان میں جب پاکستانی کی اؤقات کسی کتے بلے سے کم نہیں تو باہر کی دنیا پر بھونکنا کیسا

اے مرد و عورت جاگ ذرا اب وقت شرمندگی ہے آیا

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dumba$$ … deporting a passenger is a right of any country even if you have a visa. There must be a good reason why Mexico deported her. You don't know the whole story so do not assume. Also once a country decides to deport you, even your embassy cannot stop that from happening. Isi waqt liye kehte hain ke thoda bohat padh lete to izzat bani rehti … lekin who patwari hee kiya jo padhe likhon wali battein kare. Chalo Ghulam-ibn-e-Ghulam agli baari jub tumhara chor master jail se bahir aae ga to us se zaroor poochna ke us ne Pakistan kee izzat dunya main badhane ke liye aur humare passport kee respect ke liye kiya iqdamat kiye. Hud hoti hai be-ghairati aur be-shurmi kee.

Jis mulk mein ek Selected Idiot ko utha k PM bana dia jaey, whan esi choti moti batoon k kia ahmiat. Khatoon k saath acha nahein hua lekin agar usay yeh nahein pata tha k esa ho sakta ha tau voh bahut naieve ha.

bandabairagi

Voter (50+ posts)
Dumba$$ … deporting a passenger is a right of any country even if you have a visa. There must be a good reason why Mexico deported her. You don't know the whole story so do not assume. Also once a country decides to deport you, even your embassy cannot stop that from happening. Isi waqt liye kehte hain ke thoda bohat padh lete to izzat bani rehti … lekin who patwari hee kiya jo padhe likhon wali battein kare. Chalo Ghulam-ibn-e-Ghulam agli baari jub tumhara chor master jail se bahir aae ga to us se zaroor poochna ke us ne Pakistan kee izzat dunya main badhane ke liye aur humare passport kee respect ke liye kiya iqdamat kiye. Hud hoti hai be-ghairati aur be-shurmi kee.

she was singled out because of her passport . pakistan govt should oppose it through right channels .

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
she may be … but again you only have one side of the story so until we do … let's take this with a grain of salt. I am not denying that Pakistanis are treated not just in West as third class citizens but also in our own brother Islamic countries and we all are aware as to the reasons why? But again the point that I am trying to make is any country reserves the right to refuse entry even if you have a visa … it is rare but does happen every now and then.

she was singled out because of her passport . pakistan govt should oppose it through right channels .

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keep in mind that, Mexico and other countries along US border are under extreme pressure from America to stop the illegal border crossing. Hundreds of illegal immigrants cross the border from Mexico to USA everyday.

So they take extra care because, the people from Pakistan also try to cross the border from Mexico to USA. Thats why officer at airport told her that they could allow her entry if she had US visa.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You must be high on something … poor girl …. she already travelled few countries in South America and also mentioned that they were now planning to go to Eastern Europe. Poor people in Pakistan can't even travel from one city to the next even in train and this "poor" girl is travelling the world on her own. Come on buddy … use some common sense here.

Pakistan is not for the poor, so she shud be remain quiet and shutup like most of us Pakistani's do. No one care about her bcz she is poor.

raqeebroosia2

I am hearing this selected/selected alot, this guy was doing the biggest jalsas since 2012 all over the country , pulling in crowds especially the young voters, why do you think he is selected? Also how many election violations have been filed by opposition in the ECP?

During 80s when Nawaz sharif was in govt positions was he elected or selected by Gen Zia?

gulfam

this is a lesson to pakistan for what they have done to afghanistan.

gulfam

You must be high on something … poor girl …. she already travelled few countries in South America and also mentioned that they were now planning to go to Eastern Europe. Poor people in Pakistan can't even travel from one city to the next even in train and this "poor" girl is travelling the world on her own. Come on buddy … use some common sense here.

she must be in somethingh bad because her passport showed red alert on computer . how she is travelling world over ?

pkpatriot

Tumm logon k kartoton ki waja sey PM Abbas bhi pent utarwa chuka hey, we will gain our lost respect soon.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
hey a$$hole … you afghans are treated even worse … so let's not go there. I travel around the world due to the nature of my work (IT) and I have seen many Afghans treated much worse and most of the times I see all dogs going through their luggage in search of "naswar" and other drugs as that's what you guys are known for. This is how you repay Pakistan who gave you and your countrymen a safe haven and fought your war … phir bhee Modi kee gaaf main ghuste ho …. You deserve the treatment the world gives to you.

this is a lesson to pakistan for what they have done to afghanistan.

Ajnabi-log

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistanis passport duniya ka 4th worst passport hai. What do u expect then? Sirf Mexico he nahe, har jaga hamari yehi izzat hai

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
You need to demonstrate you have enough funds during your stay, accomodation, medical insurance and return ticket. If she had that I don't know why they would deport her.