Real Reason behind the chaos at the Kabul airport..

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)

The former Taliban ambassador explains why there is so much chaos at the airport, and it makes a lot of sense. The level of propaganda against the Taliban is incredible even by the west's standards. It is a testament to how significant this victory of the Taliban is for afghanistan and the muslim world at large.

Last edited by a moderator:

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If talibam came and took over pakistan wouldnt you want to run for airport and leave the country?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree the propaganda against them is astronomical. Also some of them also could see it as a opportunity to go abroad.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
طالبان امریکہ یا نیٹو کی ناجائز قابض فوج کی طرح ُ نہیں آئے اور نہ ہی کہیں کسی اور ملک اور سیارے سے واپس آئے ہیں یہ سارے افغانی ہیںٗ اور افغانستان میں ہی تھے اور رہیں گے
انہوں نے تو دوبارہ اپنی حکومت واپس لی ہے جو بیس سال پہلے ان سے جدید اسلحے اور بمباری اور لاکھوں افغانوں کو شہید کراکے بلینز اور ڈالرز کا خرچہ کرکے لی گئی اور صرف کو بیس سال قائم رکھنے لئے دوٹریلین ڈالر ہزاروں امریکی اور نیٹو ممالک کے فوجیوں کی جانیں دی گئیں
مگر مقصد تھا صرف ناجائز قبضہ قائم رکھنا اور طالبان اور سن آف سائلز کا مقصد تھا ناجائز قابض فوجیوں کو بھگانا اور اپنی دھرتی ماں کو ناجائز قابضین سے آزاد کرانا اور ان لوگوں نے صرف ایمان اور اللہ کی مدد اور رسول کی اطاعت میں رہتے ہوئے ایک معجزاتی طور پر ناقابل تسخیر تصور رکھنے والی طاقت پر فتح حاصل کی
Man proposes God disposes
Allah is a best planner

@@@O.P

The Taliban are afghans. The people of the soil who defeaters their foreign invaders. I would embrace them instead of running away. Only brainwashed sheep would run away.
Afghanis supported Taliban when they liberated them from.the war lords, they saw them as saviours. Then the same Afghanis saw Americans as saviour from Taliban rule due to their way of rule, now the same Afghanis supported the taliban due tk Afghanistan govt corruptiom.amd failures.

All of this had nothing to due with Afghan people, it had everytjkng to do with injustice and corruption.

Taliban has a bloddy history in Afghanistan as rullers so its natural people want to run away who holds different views from them.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If talibam came and took over pakistan wouldnt you want to run for airport and leave the country?
پشاور تا کابل ایئر پورٹ بس سروس شروع کرو پھر دیکھو تیرا سالہ جمہوری تسلسل کے ماروں پر کیا بیتی ہے!؛

اب واضح ہو گیا!؛

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
go to canada and then get a job to sit on this site and promote propaganda against islam.
Stop this BS please. You have no clue about what you are talking about.
I am a Canadian, I sit on this forum and give my point of view about things but I don't promote any propaganda
against Islam or Pakistan?..and NO….I don't get paid for doing any of it.

@@@O.P

go to canada and then get a job to sit on this site and promote propaganda against islam.
I grew up in U.S and i see muslims praying here, shia sunni together, i see good brothers, just trying their best to be good Muslims society which makes it hard to be good Muslims.
as far as propaganda agaisnt islam you have so many in PK why would anyone need to hire from Outside !