Re: my last post to say ALLAH hafiz , Pakipowerboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on PPBOY... we really care about you.. dont leave us.. see kitnay dost tum se piyar krtay hain.. so plzzzzzzzzzzz come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk we all love your posts....

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@PPBoy
I have left a long long time ago. There is nothing anymore in this forum except updated uploaded Talk Shows and dirty, stinky agruments among MQM and Rest of members. So no body have enough time to put eye on those comments consisting of 3 or 4 pages.

I dont know what happened to you anyway. But there is no doubt sometime admin's behavior comes so so unpredictable.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I appreciate the response of admin over my issue just wanna clearify one thing here that it is in my knowledge as well that i dont hav copy right of that video but the reason i was complaining coz i spend one hour just to edit this video and upload on youtube just to inform and entertain siasat.pk users and after that much effort if somebody copy my video and put my one in bottom so that hurts thats why i made a complain here coz over all my efforts as a loyal pakistani is to spread information of all kind to all pakistanis so we can compete in this world in better ways thanks

A

abbasiali

itsnotme90 said:
I appreciate the response of admin over my issue just wanna clearify one thing here that it is in my knowledge as well that i dont hav copy right of that video but the reason i was complaining coz i spend one hour just to edit this video and upload on youtube just to inform and entertain siasat.pk users and after that much effort if somebody copy my video and put my one in bottom so that hurts thats why i made a complain here coz over all my efforts as a loyal pakistani is to spread information of all kind to all pakistanis so we can compete in this world in better ways thanks
Its always highly recommended to bring your complaints, issues any action of moderators to the board, which can revise and bring the explanation to every single complaint, I did try to respond you on time, and kept it pending for Admin to clarify his action, which he did,

Same as, our ongoing argument, I need a solution instead of further argument, I believe our stats will change again in result of this policy.

How ever it was not at all implement in order to discourage any one, its a wonderful policy, minimum number of warning will be issued and we will be sorting out issues internally. plus it will diminish the ban on members too.

A

abbasiali

Bret Hawk said:
Just as I thought that Ive finally found a liberal and tolerant forum where one can easily post his thoughts and feelings in lucid manner then suddenly a rude awakening for my misconceptions here once again. Im very much disappointed and disgusted as well especially the way my posts has been removed without giving any reasonable explanation to me in that fascist Nepali Pundits introductory thread Im with you ppboy brother and condemn the moderators of this site in a strongest possible way. Actually we people from subcontinent cant digest the fame and authority for long and its actually not in our genes to accept the difference of opinion and opposition no matter how much reasonable it looks.

P.S;

Now I have understood the real wisdom of this witty saying in Urdu; Kutton Ko Halwa Hazam Nahi Hota.
Dear Bret Hawk,

Thanks for your reply and let us know your concerns about deletion of your thread in NP farewell thread.

I was suppose to reply you in this regard, but some how there was onther issue going on, which kept me busy, till I give up my resistance towards my badly awaited sleep.

I believe you are participating for a long time and had no issues like this before, because we regard your emotions and own your threads, and replies.

Some how your posting in NP thread did not match the timing, it was a simple goodbye thread and every one was including her worst opponent were liberal and had taken lightly and reason was very clear, if someone does remain in, than let them go with your own good gesture, which proves to them how wrong were they, when they were participating here, What ever you wrote could be correct and acceptable to all of us, but unfortunately timing was not at all correct, and that had triggered conflict not only against hindus but our own brothers.

Anyways I had no objection in ongoing argument, till one of our highly regarded member start arguing on Shahinsha-e-hind remarks, which he had responded not to you only, but every single member, who actually had good gesture in terms of her farewell. and had to delete those remarks I had to delete all the remarks were posted earlier, and you were the initiator one.

I know you have posted your one way perception, but please do realize the need of our forum, respectability towards every one regardless of religion.

LOL Kutoun ko halwa hazam kiyun nahi hota yeh bhi aap ki samjh main zarour aa gaya hoga

Regards.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree with the management. The too much lengthy threads, comments like BPP did is not appreciable.
This is not good to cut and paste a long article from newspaper. I did that mistake also but I like this idea that we we can refer the address to save space and effort.
I think the space should be more used for personal comments and arguments.

We should make things better, We should not be rigid.
Anyway this is good forum.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi Sahab Ki Khidmat e Azmat Mai,

First of all I have admit that Im astounded not to be suspended indefinitely from this forum and still wondering whether its an aberration from the panel of Chaudris (Admin & Moderators) or something else I cant comment further on this issue.

So Abbasi Sahab without further delving deep into arguments and counter arguments and to cut the chase on this issue I just have to say that I have zero tolerance from Zionist Hindus and Jews and in this matter whoso ever is in the ranks of liberal, religious and communal fascists that would like to undermine the true countenance of Islam and its gigantic personalities and I would launch the same kind of verbal attacks on those fascists whether someone like it or not in this forum. You have the liberty to delete them in the coming weeks / months and I have the liberty to express my feelings and thoughts in those matters in a no remorseful tone and rhetoric.

P.S:

Kuttay kuttay hi hotay hain Abbasi sahab chahay Gaud mai lay kar palay kiun na jayein apni khaslat yaani Malik kay samnay bhonknay say baaz nahe atay. Aur kam zarf bhi hotay hain jaisa kay aapko maloom hoga shayed isiliye kisi bhi ache cheez ko gawara nahi kartay. Aur Halwa un ache cheezon mai sai aik hai. :D

A

abbasiali

Bret Hawk said:

First of all I have admit that Im astounded not to be suspended indefinitely from this forum and still wondering whether its an aberration from the panel of Chaudris (Admin & Moderators) or something else I cant comment further on this issue.

So Abbasi Sahab without further delving deep into arguments and counter arguments and to cut the chase on this issue I just have to say that I have zero tolerance from Zionist Hindus and Jews and in this matter whoso ever is in the ranks of liberal, religious and communal fascists that would like to undermine the true countenance of Islam and its gigantic personalities and I would launch the same kind of verbal attacks on those fascists whether someone like it or not in this forum. You have the liberty to delete them in the coming weeks / months and I have the liberty to express my feelings and thoughts in those matters in a no remorseful tone and rhetoric.

P.S:

***** ***** hi hotay hain Abbasi sahab chahay Gaud mai lay kar palay kun na jayein apni khaslat yaani Malik kay samnay bhonknay say baaz nahe atay. Aur kam zarf bhi hotay hain jaisa kay aapko maloom hoga shayed isiliye kisi bhi ache cheez ko gawara nahi kartay. Aur Halwa un ache cheezon mai sai aik hai. :D
Janab-e-bret Hawk Sahab,

Badi meherbani, enayat aap ki, jo aap ney itney khuloos aur lagan, izzat aur mohabat key saath apney khialaat ka izhaar parmaya, aap apni koshishoun main lagey rahiyey, Allah Tabarak wa taalah aap ko kamiyabi atta parmayey,

Bus itni ek guzarish per nigahe afrooz zarour daliyey gaa, key aap ki enayaat-e-shadid key natijey main kisi ki dil shikni or di azari na ho, waisey to aap ka falsafa-e-azim buhut aap key liyey buhut hi bulund hoga zero tolerance ka, magar, phir bhi agar insaniyaat ki nazar sey deikhein gey to her koi aap ko gunah gaar nahi nazar aana chiyey.

Baherhaal badi meherbani, aap ki har tarah ki kawishoun ki.

Allah Aap ko is ka jazr atta farmayey.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:

P.S:

***** ***** hi hotay hain Abbasi sahab chahay Gaud mai lay kar palay kun na jayein apni khaslat yaani Malik kay samnay bhonknay say baaz nahe atay. Aur kam zarf bhi hotay hain jaisa kay aapko maloom hoga shayed isiliye kisi bhi ache cheez ko gawara nahi kartay. Aur Halwa un ache cheezon mai sai aik hai. :D

Just want to let you know that my posts were also deleted but I did not compare anyone with dogs. The moderators on this forum have been assigned duties and they are simply adhering to the assignment.

Your comparison is totally uncalled for and I am quite disappointed. I expected better from you. Abbasi is one of the kindest people on this website. He sacrifices a lot of his personal time to address this website so that we can have decent debates. Firstly, I dont disagree with his deletion of yours and mine posts. Secondly, even if we assume or a sec that his reading of the situation was wrong, then we should not forget that moderation sometimes could be very subjective and the moderators can err. They are also humans. No need to compare them with animals.

Lastly, your emotions seem to be very strong towards the people who perceive themselves to be superior from others. Yet you very generously put down the whole population of the subcontinent by claiming that the people cant digest fame and authority for long. Where was your abhorrence of not viewing all the people equally when you made this statement? You see, the caste system is practiced in different forms and you just exercised it.

@Abbasi:

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your effort. I do believe that BretHawk is a nice person, as evident from his/her previous posts. However, we all err sometimes. No one is perfect.

A

abbasiali

sher_khan said:
[quote="Bret Hawk":25286kgk]Abbasi Sahab Ki Khidmat e Azmat Mai,

P.S:

Just want to let you know that my posts were also deleted but I did not compare anyone with dogs. The moderators on this forum have been assigned duties and they are simply adhering to the assignment.

Your comparison is totally uncalled for and I am quite disappointed. I expected better from you. Abbasi is one of the kindest people on this website. He sacrifices a lot of his personal time to address this website so that we can have decent debates. Firstly, I dont disagree with his deletion of yours and mine posts. Secondly, even if we assume or a sec that his reading of the situation was wrong, then we should not forget that moderation sometimes could be very subjective and the moderators can err. They are also humans. No need to compare them with animals.

Lastly, your emotions seem to be very strong towards the people who perceive themselves to be superior from others. Yet you very generously put down the whole population of the subcontinent by claiming that the people cant digest fame and authority for long. Where was your abhorrence of not viewing all the people equally when you made this statement? You see, the caste system is practiced in different forms and you just exercised it.

@Abbasi:

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your effort. I do believe that BretHawk is a nice person, as evident from his/her previous posts. However, we all err sometimes. No one is perfect.[/quote:25286kgk]
Thanks Sher Khan,

I always appreciate you, not because you support forum very positively, but have a very positive vision towards mankind and humanity,

I agree with you, bret hawk is a fine decent person, and we have to be sometimes ignorant too, towards our surrounding.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.