Re: my last post to say ALLAH hafiz , Pakipowerboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakipowerboy,

Brother, I have read your intro and was extremely impressed with your achievements in such a young age, specially the number of languages you can speak.

It will be a big loss for this forum if you leave and I fully understand the reasons behind your decision.

Brother, let me be honest with you and I know that I am much elder than you are so please forgive me as I am using the right of elder brother.

You first few posts I read all, there were some interesting some not so but then came certain time when I was selective and in last few weeks I was looking at the subject and skipping most of them. You may say that these may not be of my taste and probably you will be right in your logic.

Now look at this from Admin and Moderators point of view, they want to keep the forum interesting and majority of visitors are interested in watching clips with Masala or regular TV shows. I believe, admin felt that your numerous lengthy posts used resources which did not create too much of interest and on top as it is Last In First Out from front page, their popular shows got buried under and when viewers did not find these on front page, they assumed it has not been loaded and moved over to other sites.

Brother you seem very understandable person and I am sure you will recognize and appreciate managements problem, and will continue to educate us with the best articles instead of all.

I am going to humbly request you once again as elder brother and I am sure majority of the readers with join me in requesting you to please continue your good work on this forum.

Tussi Na Jao

P.S.
Come on Pakipowerboy, lets have your response that you will remain with us as part of our family (Adams family as MQM is here as well)

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
PPBHAI
Don't get berserk man...i think good decision by admin.give something new to this wonderful forum.no more pick and paste . comon..boy i m sure word 'india'can recharge u anytime. so accept the admin decision and in future use ur mind to post any thread.ok stay on otherwise ppls think ..bare beaabru ho kar tere kuchy se hum nikle ;)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually same things happen to me in past thats why i gave up posting threads here coz admin want post of their choice and so many times they delete my post even last time i upload one video after editing and it took me one hour and admin download my video and they put their tag of siasat on that video and they put my video down in the bottom and they put their video on top which was created and uploaded by me on you tube so what could be worst than that.

A

abbasiali

itsnotme90 said:
Actually same things happen to me in past thats why i gave up posting threads here coz admin want post of their choice and so many times they delete my post even last time i upload one video after editing and it took me one hour and admin download my video and they put their tag of siasat on that video and they put my video down in the bottom and they put their video on top which was created and uploaded by me on you tube so what could be worst than that.
Would you be able to quote that video please, I would really like to clarify to you, under what circumstances, this kind of issue happened, let me tell you, we have our resources to bring up things with our label and brand or we embed, what you are claiming is a serious allegation, which I am sure Admin will have very strong reason to do, or it could be a merge in case of duplicate. so do let me know, its kind of favor.

Regards

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
PPBHAI
Don't get berserk man...i think good decision by admin.give something new to this wonderful forum.no more pick and paste . comon..boy i m sure word 'india'can recharge u anytime. so accept the admin decision and in future use ur mind to post any thread.ok stay on otherwise ppls think ..bare beaabru ho kar tere kuchy se hum nikle ;)
i heartily advise u please remove ur comments from here otherwise be change ur words.These words r making embitter this situation .i shall make a point of being he ll"be back and shall join this forum as well.if u don,t like to him u can leave this forum.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15371

Look at this post above admin merge my post in this post and i post a new thread coz my video was full video and i edit that program and then upload it on youtube only to post this video on this forum and i m giving u these two video links below just check when these videos got uploaded on you tube coz admin uploaded this video on youtube 7 hours after my video and another thing which you can notice that timing of my video and admin video is same 3 min 58 sec
1. My video
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Gqm0NvQko[/video]

2 Admin video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-wgixEdJ08&feature=player_embedded[/video]

you can download any video from you tube through real player download bar and thats what happened here .

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
PPBHAI
ABEY INDIAN AGENT TERI MISAAL TU WO HAI, GHADDA KIYA JANEY ADRAK KAMAZA [pk flag]
KABI SERIOUS BHI HOJATEY INDIAN MANMOHIN SING.
AND DONT BE SERIOUS AND DISCUSE WITH ADMIN PAKIPOWER BOY.YOU ARE A HUGE ENERGY OF THIS FORUM

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

Look at this post above admin merge my post in this post and i post a new thread coz my video was full video and i edit that program and then upload it on youtube only to post this video on this forum and i m giving u these two video links below just check when these videos got uploaded on you tube coz admin uploaded this video on youtube 7 hours after my video and another thing which you can notice that timing of my video and admin video is same 3 min 58 sec
1. My video

2 Admin video

you can download any video from you tube through real player download bar and thats what happened here .
take it easy bro,it is not big issue ,Admin want to show same video with forum label thats it,u can see many videos on you tube with this label and without label.don,t mind bro, this is incongruous point.

A

abbasiali

itsnotme90 said:

1. My video

2 Admin video

I am keeping note for Admin to let you know what happen exactly,

What I have seen here, is very clear, its not a deliberate attempt to keep you in bottom, it could be any one, what admin had done, he had add his clip with other poster's thread, and then another moderator, who got duplicate, merged, so what ever happened, had happened circumstantial, not deliberately for sure.

Now the most important thing, which I have notice, Nawazish post was made on Jan 06 110am and your post was created on Jan 06 750am, so I feel, your post was made later than them, so there are very few chances of any deliberate attempt against you. I hope this would clear your maximum of doubts, the only coincidence I could assume that the length of clip is same because of that particular dialog was happening in that duration.

khanbhai

Citizen
good decision ppb bhai. i m with u acctualy u were became quite boring.take some rest and use this time to educate urself .than come here and post something new.i hope u will stic with ur decidion and don't let us down before indians becoz of ur copycat habbits.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ppb come on, yaar dil chota nahi kertay dear, bul k dutt k muqabla kertey hein, jo insan himmat haar jaey aur mushkil safar ko ye keh ker chor day k iss main rukawtein bari hein to my dear ye buzdali hoti hai, bahadri nahi, brave wo hota hai jo apnay stance per khara rahay,, aur apnay naqado ka daleelo k saath moun bund kerta rahay, hamein aap ke aur aap ke posts ke zaroorat hai, and u have to be stay here,

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakipowerboy Bhai please don't leave ,its a request my brother.
I found your posts so interesting I mentioned that in my introduction too.
Admins please don't let him leave :cry:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
khanbhai said:
good decision ppb bhai. i m with u acctualy u were became quite boring.take some rest and use this time to educate urself .than come here and post something new.i hope u will stic with ur decidion and don't let us down before indians becoz of ur copycat habbits.

Speaking of copycats. How many indians are going to pretend that they are Pakistanis on this forum? It's getting quite boring to point yo guys out. It's not challenging at all. At least be a bit mischievous like you guys usually are.

Don't forget your moto. Bagal may churee or ..................

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
good ploy pp 8-) 8-) i understand ur game.u r making fool sentimentel members here. i know u r not going to leave.most of the remarks suggests u got it right man.
any how i congratulate u for ur first original thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

abbasiali

Afsr said:
Pakipowerboy Bhai please don't leave ,its a request my brother.
I found your posts so interesting I mentioned that in my introduction too.
Admins please don't let him leave :cry:
We care for him, and I am sure, he should understand the needs and requirements of how to run the forum, He took this decision, which as team we regret, but I am sure once he will understand the issue, he will realize no one is against his freedom of speech, he is the only person, who has to decide how to come up with his freedom of speech.

Regards

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhayyo and behno

I do not understand for the life of me what is the fuss about. I am sad to see ppboy quit. I dont know his rationale for leaving other than what i read in his farewell post. It could also be that he got some warnings from the owners, we dont know.

Owners have a right to put their label on any video as long it does not edit the video and remove any lines.

so brother and sis, relax, its not the end of the world. You are taking it too seriously. This is a siasat chat and personally myself consider this as just a time killer when I have nothing to do

R E L A X everyone

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother have you noticed how happy are all indians about your decision to quit,why do you want to make our worst enemy happy,we dont want you to quit ,face all hard ship in the way of spreading truth ,you will not be let alone by Allah,do it for the sake of Allah .

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just as I thought that Ive finally found a liberal and tolerant forum where one can easily post his thoughts and feelings in lucid manner then suddenly a rude awakening for my misconceptions here once again. Im very much disappointed and disgusted as well especially the way my posts has been removed without giving any reasonable explanation to me in that fascist Nepali Pundits introductory thread Im with you ppboy brother and condemn the moderators of this site in a strongest possible way. Actually we people from subcontinent cant digest the fame and authority for long and its actually not in our genes to accept the difference of opinion and opposition no matter how much reasonable it looks.

P.S;

Now I have understood the real wisdom of this witty saying in Urdu; Kutton Ko Halwa Hazam Nahi Hota.

Adeel

Founder
itsnotme90 said:

1. My video
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Gqm0NvQko[/video]

2 Admin video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-wgixEdJ08&feature=player_embedded[/video]

When you upload a video on youtube, It does not mean you own them. Unless, you are that Tv channel where that clip was taken from. In this case express news. However I can understand your frustration. I should not have removed your clip because you posted it first. It won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.