Rauf Klasra & Amir Mateen have finally decided to join ........ & why I left 92 news ? Exclusive

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
His video specifically starts with a warning not to post it on other websites. Better take it off.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this dickhead forgot that Mian Aamir paid for his hair transplant and speech therapy which gave him screen apeal as a Tv host ......
میں بھی سوچوں کہ امرتسری بھڑووں کا پاخانہ اُٹھانے والا یہ حرامجادہ چُوڑا
اس پینڈو کو گالیاں کیوں دینے لگا ؟؟؟
میاں عامر جیسے حرامزادے درباری کا چینل چھوڑ کر لوھاروں کی شلواریں اُتارنے والے آفتاب اقبال کے چینل پر جانے پر گالیاں دی جا رہی ہیں
56353981_657717948002774_7120126152571617280_n.jpg

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Okey Niki But i am disagree with you

During last 15 years he has only changed three employers and that too was the choice of employers on Army's pressure .

Don't forget he was the biggest supporter of Imran Khan and arch enemy of PMLN up until Dawn Leaks #Facts

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't forget he was the biggest supporter of Imran Khan and arch enemy of PMLN up until Dawn Leaks #Facts
Stop living in your patwari world. noTalent Hussain was never a supporter of Khan but has been a stauch critic of Imran Khan since 2013 when before the elections Imran Khan gave him a super chitrol of noTalent in an interview where he was acting too smart.

And ever since that day his ass has been sore and he is on a vandetta to get Khan, even sarcastically naming his next show on Jew News Naya Pakistan.

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop living in your patwari world. noTalent Hussain was never a supporter of Khan but has been a stauch critic of Imran Khan since 2013 when before the elections Imran Khan gave him a super chitrol of noTalent in an interview where he was acting too smart.

And ever since that day his ass has been sore and he is on a vandetta to get Khan, even sarcastically naming his next show on Jew News Naya Pakistan.

Muna just because you reached puberty in last four years does not mean that the world did not exist before you.

Ask your Daddy or Mommy about history of Talat Hussain from the days when he was a integral member of PTV team.

He doesn't speak a creamy language for obvious reasons for people who claimed to make NayaPakistan and ended up becoming a Bacha Jamoora of GHQ full of Zardari and Musharaf leftovers.

Go and ask ISF who used to invite him for words of wisdom lectures.

You do not have a trademark or ownership of this word and he rightly used it to show Pakistan the hypocrisy of GHQ's newly breed puppy called Imran Khan. His program irked Niazi and the Generals and he was ousted on Army's pressure to save their blue boy who later proved to be a failed experiment.

Finally, go and visit Army Messes these days where daily talk between junior and mid senior officers these days consists of only one topic i.e, "our Generals should now stop interfering in politics to keep sanctity of Army"

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Muna just because you reached puberty in last four years does not mean that the world did not exist before you.

Ask your Daddy or Mommy about history of Talat Hussain from the days when he was a integral member of PTV team.

He doesn't speak a creamy language for obvious reasons for people who claimed to make NayaPakistan and ended up becoming a Bacha Jamoora of GHQ full of Zardari and Musharaf leftovers.

Go and ask ISF who used to invite him for words of wisdom lectures.

You do not have a trademark or ownership of this word and he rightly used it to show Pakistan the hypocrisy of GHQ's newly breed puppy called Imran Khan. His program irked Niazi and the Generals and he was ousted on Army's pressure to save their blue boy who later proved to be a failed experiment.

Finally, go and visit Army Messes these days where daily talk between junior and mid senior officers these days consists of only one topic i.e, "our Generals should now stop interfering in politics to keep sanctity of Army"
Abhay O Nooray chootard I'm almost in my mid 40s so probably as old if not older than your pyo. Tell these things to your patwaris who were just born yesterday from a plate of biryani.