Rate PTI Govt...

Aap PTI Govt say kitnay mutmain hain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those who are suffering, they are suffering because they love to. I didnt like/afford it so I left the country and why should I leave my life, I am not taunting anybody. Who is MD?
IF u leave ur country on a thick time only for ur own satisfactory or luxurious than u cant realize better govt is doing better or worse than by whom they are on ground and suffering. If u would really love pakistan u wouldnt left pakistan or if u had really trust on pti govt u would have come back when pti came into power.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend, Our country today is able to feed you because of people like 1234567 who send remittances back home! It's a $20 billion bill they are contributing to the economy. And trust me on that Gora skins you for every $ it pays you! So it's not easy money as it may appear to many sitting in Pakistan.

I'd rather be someone like 1234567 than someone who's asked here that baita what do you do and he replies: Mamoon hai na dubai mei, bas paise aajate hein! ???

I will really appreciate if u go and serve pakistan rather than living abroad and having a luxurious life and expressing your love only by word. Saying is very easy than doing.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend, Our country today is able to feed you because of people like 1234567 who send remittances back home! It's a $20 billion bill they are contributing to the economy. And trust me on that Gora skins you for every $ it pays you! So it's not easy money as it may appear to many sitting in Pakistan.

I'd rather be someone like 1234567 than someone who's asked here that baita what do you do and he replies: Mamoon hai na dubai mei, bas paise aajate hein! ???
My dear brother i understand remmitance create a big role in country economy but it is very small than when if u stay in country and plays a big role bu serving country and pays tax. I belive you are an educated or skilled worker who could really change the destiny of country by your education or skilled if u would compromised ur luxurious. You cant be mere mamo dubai mein hein because you are an skilled and educated person that is why you are in europe or america. Instead of working outside u could increase your import and earned foreign remmitance and that is much better what people send.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I understand where you are coming from. Your logic would make a total sense on two basis:

1. If we have 0% unemployment rate in Pakistan and there is a need for human Capital
  2. The marginal utility of taxes from an overseas worker is more than his remittance.

But neither 1) nor 2) is the case we are facing.

My dear brother i understand remmitance create a big role in country economy but it is very small than when if u stay in country and plays a big role bu serving country and pays tax. I belive you are an educated or skilled worker who could really change the destiny of country by your education or skilled if u would compromised ur luxurious. You cant be mere mamo dubai mein hein because you are an skilled and educated person that is why you are in europe or america. Instead of working outside u could increase your import and earned foreign remmitance and that is much better what people send.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I understand where you are coming from. Your logic would make a total sense on two basis:

1. If we have 0% unemployment rate in Pakistan and there is a need for human Capital
  2. The marginal utility of taxes from an overseas worker is more than his remittance.
But neither 1) nor 2) is the case we are facing.
I understand and fully agree with you but in both cases country wouldnt need you but u needed the country.
I understand there is no such potential in pakistan but still people are there and serving by sacrificing their dream. They are real patriotic. I belive you you would get a job may be in less salary and facilities and could serve the country but u as an overseas chose to serve some other country in return of ur own personal intrest and facilities

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Rough, bumpy road but in the right direction. Better than carpeted six lane expressway but going in the wrong direction.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI govt is wandering like a lost buffalo. No direction set so far. Unable to recognize good people and appoint them.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for your suggestion. I left the country because of that corruption & favouritism. If those things are not there anymore I love to go there. As for luxurious life, my dear I earned it, I worked hard and I am paid for that not like Pakistan where chacha and Mamoo will do it. I love my country but hate the corrupt systems there. I like IK who is working for the development of systems or I think so. Any other suggestion my friend?
IK won't be able to change this country. You need 25 years to change a whole generation mentality. I had to buy some land to help someone. I have to pay a lot bribe just to transfer land to my name. It was legal land deal but I was forced to pay bribe as I can't stay in Pakistan indefinitely as you loose salary here too. Here, you just hire a lawyer and then forget about land/house transfer. Who will go back and stuck in hell's world of bribe.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ask the local voters they will tell you better. Here most of them are overseas pti supporters who dont know anythings. The only people will give you better picture who are in pakistan and suffering.

They know more than us to the point that they want us to think the way they think meanwhile they're sitting in other countries.