Rashid Quereshi slaps stupid Indian journalist

kamekaze

Citizen
Can't we have the same courage from our Govt. officials just like what the Rashid Qureshi has been showing to us. We need to have such bold comments not in media but also in Govt meetings as well..
one thing is quite sure that we have a shortage of honest and trustworthy leadership and bureaucracy and without solving this problem, one can only dream off having no pressure from any side of the globe.
regards

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mushraff Ki Baqyaat Main Ab Bhi Bahoot Jaan Hay . With or without in Government , they are doing the best for Pakistan. Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Musharraaaaaaaaaaaaaf Ki Baqyyaat

small4780

Banned
Jeeeeaaaaay Mushi Bhai and his Baqiyat.

We really need strong and brave Mushi Bhai instead of these coward looters and thieves and gunja bridage.

C

commander

Chaa gaye ho Qureshi Sb. pehi wai changi gul ketay jay. :) :) :)

hope

Citizen
May God give this real courage to our politicians too and they could answer Indian Gov. this way, i think being a Pakistani we all should be thankful to Rashid Qureshi.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:
@real.Pakistani can you get the remaing part of this ?

thanks Rashid Qureshi any way !!

Shakir ur kind of peoples r the reason ....of what pakistan is facing.......u guyz just know how to blame ....u cant do any thing the persons u follow even cant do any thing.....in if some good pakistani do some thing or want to do u have a problem to appreciate them......i dont know what u guyz up to.....Shakir quershi a reall permoter of people like hamid mir......

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus is Nawaz Munafiq ke khaatme ke lie duwa kar everyday, Allah sunee ga inshAllah, it is the highest time, we can't afford such closet talibans anymore in our society, bohot gumrah kar dia is Ullu Shareef ne
Mushraff Ki Baqyaat Main Ab Bhi Bahoot Jaan Hay . With or without in Government , they are doing the best for Pakistan. Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Musharraaaaaaaaaaaaaf Ki Baqyyaat

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes my friend, this is the courage we must show and i am missing this terribly after Musharraf left the power, since 2007, you will not be able to show me a single interview of any donkey whether from PPP or Nawaz group, because in both the parties donkeys with fake degree holders are in majority and on key positions people are simply jahil, like Rana Sanaullah or Shehbaz Ullu, Zardari, Gilani, brothers Pakistan cannot afford democracy, it is just fraud, youcan take example of urself, do u give right to ur children to decide for themselves ? If you do that they will destroy themselves, because they don't know what is good and what is bad, you have to be dictator for them, telling them like go to bed at 9 , stop watching tv and remind them always, do ur homework, if u stop this dictatorship at home, they will harm themselves, now we need a dictator, whether Kyani, or anybody else but this time a real dictator , he should clear all these fake degree holders, clear all the mess, Nawaz Shehbaz, Mullas, Zardari, Gilani and take the right steps otherwise we would face a real disaster in coming years, Allah se duwa karo, people who believe we can solve our issues through these fraud democracy, they live in fools paradise

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes and imagine in this situation instead of Rashid Qureshi Mian Ullu Shareef answering indian's question, aik no ke jahil saale , baat kia karen ge ye, forget english , the Ullu shareef can't even answer in punjabi even on CNN
May God give this real courage to our politicians too and they could answer Indian Gov. this way, i think being a Pakistani we all should be thankful to Rashid Qureshi.