Rao Anwaar killed a young boy, why was he released? CJP Saqib Nisar gives verdict on the case

Bluebird

Voter (50+ posts)

According to a source in the Sindh government, about four months ago, an awkward situation arose during a visit to the Sindh secretariat in Karachi by several military officials. Among those at the meeting was the chief secretary as well as the late Mir Hazar Khan Bijarani. The visitors included a lieutenant general, four major generals and some foreign military officials.

“One of the generals asked the CM why the provincial government was not taking action against such a murderer. Shah Sahib ignored the question, but when another officer of the same rank later repeated the question, he finally responded, ‘It would be better for you to also ask your corps commander and the agencies,” says the source.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1389761
Source lagao aur bolo jhoot. New trend. Keep going jew n dawn

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yahi to system hae hmari courts ka. Isi waja se to bundey missing hotey hain. Terrorists pe gawa kaha se le k ain yahi to rona hae.
Merey bhai courts ka kaam gavah lana nhi.
Ye kam police ka hey.
Sbko maloom hey k RAO anwar police ka aadmi hey ore peechey baking b strong hey.
YE CASE POLICE SE LE K KISI ORE AGENCY KO DE DENA CHAHEY.

Bluebird

Voter (50+ posts)
Malshi spotted !
I give you dawn news link.
But you still malshing boots
22 crore mai se 300 missing person. Inkey sath ISI ka zameen ka tanaza hae jo bakiu k sath nae hae?? Jitna kuvh region mai ho raha hae jo coverage out of blue CNN BBC ne PTM ko di just like they did in syria. I will keep trustinh and supporting my ISI