Rana Sanaullah’s wife reveals different story behind his arrest

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She had been a nice house wife and an honest lady simply living her life with no involvement in Politics , trusting her husband and never interfering in his affairs.
I cannot blame her for speaking in support of her husband and saying any thing to protect.
I feel bad for her and wish her peace.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Gushti ke bachon hram ke nutfon kisi kanjar aur soor ki nasal ke twaif zadon khanzeer ke pillo tumm jaisaay gushti ke bachon twaifon ki naslon hram ke nutfon kharish zada kutti ke pillon ko Model Town mai shaheed honay walaay hamla aurton aur bachon ki shahdatt yaad kro
yeh hram kaa nutfaa anchor numma dalla bhi kisi gushti kaa bacha boht hamdardi jitta raha hai munashyat frosh saay
abbay hram ke nutfon unn shaheedon hamla aurton aur bachon kaa koi khayal nahi ? kbb kro gaay jaab Allah kisi aur Rana snaa type Qatil ko bhaij krr inn anchors Media houses ke malkan ke bachon ko bhi seedhi seedhi golian maraay gaa gushti ke bachay hram ke nutfaay boht hamdardd bntay hain yeh gushti bachaay kharish zada kutti kaa bachaa yeh nutfa e hram unn bachon aur aurton ko bhi yaad krr lo gushti naapaak nutfon kiyaa woh aurtain aur bachay insan nahi thaay hram ke pillo

Last edited:

Salazar67

She had been a nice house wife and an honest lady simply living her life with no involvement in Politics , trusting her husband and never interfering in his affairs.
I cannot blame her for speaking in support of her husband and saying any thing to protect.
No dice.. Part and parcel of this criminal drug dealer's crime spree. Over 1000 thousand dead Pakistani KILLED by this sub human.

Millions of families addicted & destroyed by this UGLY PIGS criminal horrific act and it's impact on our country.
DEATH is the ONLY way OUT. Hellfire awaits his arrival.

HSiddiqui

No dice.. Part and parcel of this criminal drug dealer's crime spree. Over 1000 thousand dead Pakistani KILLED by this sub human.

Millions of families addicted & destroyed by this UGLY PIGS criminal horrific act and it's impact on our country.
DEATH is the ONLY way OUT. Hellfire awaits his arrival.
As far as RANA SANAULLAH is concerned he must taste the fate of his crimes , there is no second opinion about this and his obvious penalty seems the DEATH PENALTY.
I said in my post about his wife that we see her speaking things that are not very true , but we cant blame her, being very eastern house wife she had full trust in Rana's words which were as a lie as he told the nation his entire life.

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
Har chor dako drug dealer ke pass 6 kahanian hoti hain sunanay k liye!! Crime is a fact and he finally got caught for one of his crimes!!
Baqi sub kahanian suno Aur dosre kaan se nikal do!

Raiwind-Destroyer

66149239_446369679545262_6745955765749547008_n.jpg

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aik Drug Dealer ki Bivi bhi uss Harami k saath shamil ho gee, iss khhoti k ghar par bhi chhapa maarna chahiye

Salazar67

As far as RANA SANAULLAH is concerned he must taste the fate of his crimes , there is no second opinion about this and his obvious penalty seems the DEATH PENALTY.
I said in my post about his wife that we see her speaking things that are not very true , but we cant blame her, being very eastern house wife she had full trust in Rana's words which were as a lie as he told the nation his entire life.
I understand your soft corner for her.. It is a cultural CURSE.. When the narcotics agents were observing this TAAR BABY SUB HUMAN with women in his car with drugs in it.. These stupid agents had same feelings TOWARDS these KHAWATEENS..

heroin is allowed with women in it? What mother effers. The illiterate logic has NO value.

PROSTITUTES.. Have no value.. I am referring to his stupid equally responsible immoral wife.

No mercy for Satanic followers.

BrotherKantu

ایسے ہی ہوتا ہے جب اپنے آپ کو فیرون سمجھنے والوں کو جب سڑک پر

گھسیٹ کے ان کو ان کی اوقات میں لایا جاۓ تو درباری کیسے پہچانیں ؟

BrotherKantu

حضور آپ کو دلوں کی دلالی کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟؟؟

HSiddiqui

حضور آپ کو دلوں کی دلالی کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟؟؟

This is your way of thinking and it is your right, you will think as per your education, I am thinking as mine, Criminal RANA should be hanged but his any family member who was never seen in Politics or in any public affairs should not be humiliated at least people should not call her bad names, this is civilized and Islamic.
Kulsoom, Maryam, Faryal, Hamza, Hassan, Hussain, Maryam Aurangzeb and so many who have shares in corruptions should never be given any immunity.