back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For me shaman masood is a good player need a partner and plan to play
Asad I didn’t find impressive
Bowling is pathetic no wicket taking bowler
Misbah role not seen or ineffective

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Boys are young and inexperienced. Let then lose 10-15 matches and gain some experience.
I am sure they will come back soon and you will see the difference....They will only lose 5-10 matches.....Ab is mein kia ?

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shan masood is 20 30 runs player not someone who will score big. Iftikhar has to go. Idiotic to play debutant on batting wickets in Australia where their strategy is to tire the bowlers...they are not experienced and consistent. Yasir has lost his form. 2 to 3 players got to go for sure

RAW AGENT

Boys are young and inexperienced. Let then lose 10-15 matches and gain some experience.
I am sure they will come back soon and you will see the difference....They will only lose 5-10 matches.....Ab is mein kia ?

it is not good idea to expose 16 year old boys in front of australians .

RAW AGENT

Shan masood is 20 30 runs player not someone who will score big. Iftikhar has to go. Idiotic to play debutant on batting wickets in Australia where their strategy is to tire the bowlers...they are not experienced and consistent. Yasir has lost his form. 2 to 3 players got to go for sure

you are right , 16 year old young bowlers at debut are no match for australian batsmen , they gave 176 runs in one session .