Raja Bisharat , Fiaz ul Hassan Chohan and Dr. Yasmin Rashid Media talk

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
25211031_22786388.jpg

Lahore: Punjab Information Minister Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan on Wednesday stated that a lawyer involved in an attack on him is a close aide of Maryam Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif.

Addressing a presser here in Lahore, Chohan stated that lawyers’ vandalism and attack on him was part of conspiracy hatched by Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N).

The vocal minister added that he was instructed to avoid Model Town situation at every cost.

“After I was beaten by the violent lawyers, I asked police not to resort to shelling. Those who attacked me have videos and pictures of them with Maryam Nawaz and Hamza Shahbaz”, stated the minister.

“A bullet was fired when I succeeded in rescuing myself from the lawyers”, stated Chohan while adding, “Compensation will be given to those who have suffered losses in vandalism.”

Chohan further vowed to bring culprits to justice at earliest.

“All those involved in the incident are being traced through videos and pictures circulating on the social media”, added Chohan.

http://gnnhd.tv/index.php/Pakistan/12334-1576004400

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is just the begining,and u started to cry.What u will sow,u will reap.
If this is your logic then you have attacked a member of parliament without any legal reason

You have attacked a hospital which is international crime even in times of war.

You are still threatening to attack more like this.

You as per UN and International LAW are to be HANGED TILL DEATH.

AAGAY AGAY DEKHO TUMHARA ANJAAM HOTA HY KYA. INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL PATWAREE PROVED

JJAHAN MILAY GOLI MAARDI JAYE

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
BC I can express how pissed off I am at this. Motherfuckers all this over a video on social media WTF man! Jungli harami

I was in charge would have their heads chopped off on live tv

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
نیازی صاحب اور چوہان جیسے بد زبان لوگوں کی وجہ سے پورا معاشرہ تباہ و برباد ہو رہا تھا۔ آج اسی کلچر کا خمیازہ فیاض الحسن چوہان کو بھگتنا پڑا۔
جیسا کرو گے ویسا بھرو گے

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
فیاص الحسن چوہان کے بال کھینچنے والے وکیلوں تمھیں مدارس کے بچے سلام کہتے ہیں گل ویچ اور ھے

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
All the jahil phatwaris are justifying this. If only we had a dictator for a leader. They would soon disappear.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
abey piddi ke shorbey ... tu sirf internet pur hee phudukta hai ... teri auqat in BC deshatgurd wakleeon ke tarah do takke ki bhi nahi hai ... You don't know Imran ... These b@stards will pay for their crimes .... Just watch and enjoy you piece of sh!t.

This is just the begining,and u started to cry.What u will sow,u will reap.