Railway was looted by thieves | Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed speech at an event today | PM Imran Khan Present

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I dont know where it will go ---- but it seems like some one will be eventually going to Qattar and Dubai because this is where everything appears to be stuck now.
Well the sharifs brilliant defense stretched the case for over a year yet could not get these if they exist that is, so don't get our hopes too high.

(Not in our discussion but in the court -- looking at the IHC verdict on Aevenflied bail decision. )

IHC is crap shoot at this time but in any case hate to rain on your parade again but even in the best outcome it is only bail not an exoneration, the actual appeal is going to be heard in the Supreme Court.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well the sharifs brilliant defense stretched the case for over a year yet could not get these if they exist that is, so don't get our hopes too high.

IHC is crap shoot at this time but in any case hate to rain on your parade again but even in the best outcome it is only bail not an exoneration, the actual appeal is going to be heard in the Supreme Court.

I am looking forward to that. And i will keep you aware of it too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am looking forward to that. And i will keep you aware of it too.
So we are at a conclusion and agreement that the detailed verdict proves beyond a shadow of a doubt according to all the current evidence provided by the prosecution AND the defense in the trail that The Sharifs are guilty of corruption and money laundering.

( Not holding my breath though lol )

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So we are at a conclusion and agreement that the detailed verdict proves beyond a shadow of a doubt according to all the current evidence provided by the prosecution AND the defense in the trail that The Sharifs are guilty of corruption and money laundering.

( Not holding my breath though lol )
No we are not in agreement. but I am ready to give you salute as you wished.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No we are not in agreement. but I am ready to give you salute as you wished.
LOL Like I said I'm not holding my breath, aab to shayad aasman se koi faristha uthar ke bayan kerde ke haan Sharif khandaan corrupt hai to phir bi maan lene ke chances kum hi hain. Kal ko Nawaz Sharif live press conference ker ke iqrar kerle ke haan mein corrupt houn aur maine money laundering ki hai to phir bi nahi mano gey.

Chalo chordo, ek masoomana sawal, agar IHC bail bi reject ho gai aur appeal mein bi haar gaye to fir maan lo gay?

Still not holding my breath! LOL

Aur salute to mein maaronga jis din maan liya ke Nawaz Sharif corrupt hai !