Railway was looted by thieves | Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed speech at an event today | PM Imran Khan Present

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So you cannot prove it. that says it all, rest is all hearsay.

And even for arguments sake I take your word for it, (dunno why I should since my word on my 40 years experience doesn't count for anything) if that was the case then it would not have been published in the verdict, but since it has, your point is moot

I hate to repeat myself but once again you see and read only what you want to see and read and not what actually is being said and written. Table was in the JIT report, JIT report was a crucial part of the trail.

First of all no one gives a gives a shit what IHC said in the bail hearing, Its not the courts job to talk about the merits of any case during a bail hearing, this is standard practice of law since any respectable court does not want to prejudice the actual case, The bail judgement by Nawaz Tattoo was so blatant that the Supreme Court literally laid down a charge sheet against IHC bench. Any respectable judge would have literally resigned after than. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC

ABSOLUTE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!
Were you present in all hearings of the case? Or divine knowledge was bestowed upon you from the heavens above ????

The VERY next line in that paragraph says

"Accordingly, the Court can and does take the said figures and analysis into consideration as the underlying bank statements and record of remittances is not denied by the Accused No. 1 himself and all objections with regard to the same of the defence are overruled being devoid of substance. The said chart is reproduced below: "

The judgement itself is saying these figures have not been denied by the accused and defenses objections are overruled meaning this was discussed in the trial, if it wasn't then how did the defense raise objections to it ????

No I am not leaving the table behind and why should I, just because you tall claims got shattered in one second that oh there is nothing in the judgement other than mehnati oulad sending their mehnat ki kamai to their ghareeb abba g.

Admit this is proof of blatant corruption by the sharifs then we can move on or we can stay here until you can prove it isn't.

I could not prove it because it is not mentioned in any of the easily accessible sites from where i am living. The search outputs are different from different locations, and you know that. And it will be a futile work for me, because I am very much aware to the mentality I am dealing with.

But We dont have to agree on anything. All I wanted to put the facts straight, thinking that you will bring some thing which is out of the ordinary. According to MY opinion you did not.
Let us move ahead now. Do you need winning salute to move ahead or not ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We dont have to agree on anything. All I wanted to put the facts straight, thinking that you will bring some thing which is out of the ordinary. According to MY opinion you did not.
Let us move ahead now. Do you need winning salute to move ahead or not ?
This was never an extraordinary case so why were you expecting something extra ordinary? This is as Ive been telling you for over an year now is a very simple open and shut case. Properties yours, yes, ok then where did you get the money for them?

We'll ofcourse you are never going to admit to anything. The facts are and always were straight. You just can't see to see straight. These two facts were very simple and straight forward but took two days to explain them to you and you still can't comprehend them.

I'll just chalk this down as Citizen X 1 Raja 0

Anyways now its your turn, you present something.

RajaRawal111

This was never an extraordinary case so why were you expecting something extra ordinary? This is as Ive been telling you for over an year now is a very simple open and shut case. Properties yours, yes, ok then where did you get the money for them?

We'll ofcourse you are never going to admit to anything. The facts are and always were straight. You just can't see to see straight. These two facts were very simple and straight forward but took two days to explain them to you and you still can't comprehend them.

I'll just chalk this down as Citizen X 1 Raja 0

Anyways now its your turn, you present something.
Make it Citizen X 10000 Raja 0

The fact is that Noory in total paid 10 billion tax to FBR, according to the document sitting under the nose of Judge Basheer, out of which 6 billion was paid just in the years you people are calling as assets beyond income.

Out of which NS himself paid 6 million as personal tax.

https://nation.com.pk/25-Nov-2010/sharif-group-paid-rs6b-tax-in-10-years
https://www.dawn.com/news/1258906

But Hell I am not impressed with that and I am not supporting them over this. Nothing else --- none of the bastards in politics is important for me. It is my Maan dhurti that is important for me.
I am doing maatum over what you idiots have done is stopped all of this.
Look at the f---en dates and think if you have any remorse.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-02-06/pakistan-s-economy-is-a-pleasant-surprise
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...tock-market/articleshow/54972974.cms?from=mdr
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1353706/robust-demand-microfinance-market-grows-35-40-annually/
https://www.dawn.com/news/1313636
https://walizahid.com/2017/07/harvard-predicts-pakistan-gdp-to-grow-by-6-over-10-years/

Now let us stop it here at least for today, because I am sad after looking at all of these facts again. And if you will reschedule my sadness. I will say hell with you and millions like you. I have something to give back to my Maan Dhurti which is above all of these bastards, be it NS or IK

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Make it Citizen X 10000 Raja 0

The fact is that Noory in total paid 10 billion tax to FBR, according to the document sitting under the nose of Judge Basheer, out of which 6 billion was paid just in the years you people are calling as assets beyond income.

Out of which NS himself paid 6 million as personal tax.

https://nation.com.pk/25-Nov-2010/sharif-group-paid-rs6b-tax-in-10-years
https://www.dawn.com/news/1258906

But Hell I am not impressed with that and I am not supporting them over this. Nothing else --- none of the bastards in politics is important for me. It is my Maan dhurti that is important for me.
I am doing maatum over what you idiots have done is stopped all of this.
Look at the f---en dates and think if you have any remorse.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-02-06/pakistan-s-economy-is-a-pleasant-surprise
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...tock-market/articleshow/54972974.cms?from=mdr
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1353706/robust-demand-microfinance-market-grows-35-40-annually/
https://www.dawn.com/news/1313636
https://walizahid.com/20Ah o17/07/harvard-predicts-pakistan-gdp-to-grow-by-6-over-10-years/

Now let us stop it here at least for today, because I am sad after looking at all of these facts again. And if you will reschedule my sadness. I will say hell with you and millions like you. I have something to give back to my Maan Dhurti which is above all of these bastards, be it NS or IK

Ok so when debating over the verdict didn't go your way we are back to obscure articles and nit picking what you like to see and hear.

Conveniently ignoring that in the 5 years of Noora rule our external debt has risen by almost $40 billion, were are paying over a billion rupees daily just in interests for those debts.

Where did all that money go? I'll tell you On the Shahenshai allay tallalay of the Mughlai Sharif family. Building walls around the entire huge estate of Jati mujra. 5 personal residences of Showbaz declared as camp offices and complete expenses paid for us. 2 crore on Mughlai -e- Azams bathroom renovation at PM house. Special air delivery of nihari paye by helicopter for the PM. 2000 police men just on security duty of the Sharifs costing the country billions. This is not even the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

So stop doing your dramay baazi of this feigned rage, if you support and defend people who used and abused your beloved "dharti maa" and its resources like it was their personal baap ki jageer, then I really have no words to describe you.

RajaRawal111

Ok so when debating over the verdict didn't go your way we are back to obscure articles and nit picking what you like to see and hear.

Conveniently ignoring that in the 5 years of Noora rule our external debt has risen by almost $40 billion, were are paying over a billion rupees daily just in interests for those debts.

Where did all that money go? I'll tell you On the Shahenshai allay tallalay of the Mughlai Sharif family. Building walls around the entire huge estate of Jati mujra. 5 personal residences of Showbaz declared as camp offices and complete expenses paid for us. 2 crore on Mughlai -e- Azams bathroom renovation at PM house. Special air delivery of nihari paye by helicopter for the PM. 2000 police men just on security duty of the Sharifs costing the country billions. This is not even the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

So stop doing your dramay baazi of this feigned rage, if you support and defend people who used and abused your beloved "dharti maa" and its resources like it was their personal baap ki jageer, then I really have no words to describe you.

You are a strange person. Twice I told you to go ahead with the verdict, instead you pulled out the same rant of assets beyond means. So i gave you some examples of published facts.

So far as the loans are concerned. You blind down to the core as you cant see the the history's fastest infra structure in power sector development. Your besharm imran Khan is now feeling so good by selling the state of the art LNG power plants Saudia which Shahbaz Shareef established.

https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/10/20181003412254/

So far as your vomiting expenditures of Jaati Ummra and all other stinky matter is concerned. All I will say that you will look much better if all of this is presented by NAB and prosecute the culprits. Without that you are like constantly blown up hole nothing more than that. Enough of your stupidity already. Better stop or keep blowing -- you are of no value.

Now tell me do you have anything else from the verdict or not. ??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are a strange person. Twice I told you to go ahead with the verdict, instead you pulled out the same rant of assets beyond means. So i gave you some examples of published facts.

So far as the loans are concerned. You blind down to the core as you cant see the the history's fastest infra structure in power sector development. Your besharm imran Khan is now feeling so good by selling the state of the art LNG power plants Saudia which Shahbaz Shareef established.

https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/10/20181003412254/

So far as your vomiting expenditures of Jaati Ummra and all other stinky matter is concerned. All I will say that you will look much better if all of this is presented by NAB and prosecute the culprits. Without that you are like constantly blown up hole nothing more than that. Enough of your stupidity already. Better stop or keep blowing -- you are of no value.

Now tell me do you have anything else from the verdict or not. ??
Sometimes a persons own eyes are enough to see the facts with out someone telling you about them. And yeah all those billions spent on economy, country and human development thats why we had $200 billion in foreign reserves when they left, exports were the highest ever in the countrys history. Farmers were producing so much produce that we have become the worlds largest produce exporters and to top it all off we have the best educational and healthcare facilities in the region :rolleyes: So much so the sharifs insist on being treated in Pakistan even when everyone is insisting they go abroad. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And then have the audacity to call anyone else blind!!!

As for the verdict, you couldn't even argue two points, started to cry, threw out all your toys and left the playground huffing and puffing and when back to your gold leaf based articles, thats why I already said, now you go ahead and show me what you think is so wrong with it as you claim!

RajaRawal111

Sometimes a persons own eyes are enough to see the facts with out someone telling you about them. And yeah all those billions spent on economy, country and human development thats why we had $200 billion in foreign reserves when they left, exports were the highest ever in the countrys history. Farmers were producing so much produce that we have become the worlds largest produce exporters and to top it all off we have the best educational and healthcare facilities in the region :rolleyes: So much so the sharifs insist on being treated in Pakistan even when everyone is insisting they go abroad. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And then have the audacity to call anyone else blind!!!

As for the verdict, you couldn't even argue two points, started to cry, threw out all your toysver that and left the playground huffing and puffing and when back to your gold leaf based articles, thats why I already said, now you go ahead and show me what you think is so wrong with it as you claim!

If you want to keep grinding over the same thing than pick up the calculator and tell me what you see for remittances from HME. Do you see anything different from what you were told (in the table) by your tellers why think you guys are ultimate dumb.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you want to keep grinding over the same thing than pick up the calculator and tell me what you see for remittances from HME. Do you see anything different from what you were told (in the table) by your tellers why think you guys are ultimate dumb.
Maybe you read my post before shooting off yours
I already said, now you go ahead and show me what you think is so wrong with it as you claim!

And then you keep crying what I don't want to move forward, comprehension issues perhaps. If you want to stick to these two points I'm more than happy.

And please formulate proper concise and straight forward question if you want a similar reply.

If the best you can do is nit pick at some typos ( which unfortunately the verdict is filled with) than really you don't have a leg to stand on.

RajaRawal111

Maybe you read my post before shooting off yours

And then you keep crying what I don't want to move forward, comprehension issues perhaps. If you want to stick to these two points I'm more than happy.

And please formulate proper concise and straight forward question if you want a similar reply.

If the best you can do is nit pick at some typos ( which unfortunately the verdict is filled with) than really you don't have a leg to stand on.
My point intially was that whole verdict revolves around the remittances which were done through legal banking channels. The transections are between son and father. The son who claims to have received custody directly from Grand Father. The father was not involved because he was PM of a country and it was required to stay away from personal business.
Like millions other overseas pakistani who send their money to parents. This was also done. Court used it as bases of connecting father with business.
In the chart you gave me. It is 54% of HME profits while in order to deceive the nation they put it as over 200 % by focusing on one year, ignoring low remittance from previous years. That was done totally for people like you who have khuslaat of Bani Israel who change the words and twist the tounge amd change their meaning.
That was my point. And i explained it before as well

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ims to have received custody directly from Grand Father.
Thats the problem, that sharifs claim a lot, but can offer very little to back up those claims, and same is the case in this claim.

It is 54% of HME profits while in order to deceive the nation they put it as over 200 %
Like I said if you are going to nit pick typos which I also said this publications is filled with, you don't have a leg to stand to.

figures for 2010 is supposed to be 2,207,208 but it typed out as " ,207,208" the 2 before the first comma is missing. One can easily remedy that in the next column when SAR is converted to USD 588,589. How can $588,589 be equal to 207,208 Saudi Riyals ? Unless somehow Saudi Riyal was much higher than the US dollar in 2010, which we know it wasn't because the SAR doesn't fluctuate against the dollar since its pegged to it

But if you convert the USD figure to SAR we get the missing 2 before the " ," But I'm sorry this needed some common sense on the readers part to fill in that one missing blank. My expectations were too high that you could figure this simple figure out.

The father was not involved because he was PM of a country and it was required to stay away from personal business.
Like millions other overseas pakistani who send their money to parents. This was also done.

Page 5

"The coaccused Hassan Nawaz Sharif and Hussain Nawaz Sharif has no independent sources of income being dependent and in capacity of benamidars/abettors, ostensibly hold the assets on behalf of and for the benefit of you accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif "

Page 18

"The JIT concluded in the end that sheer quantum of profits (88%) going to accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in actual effect make him the significant beneficial owner of this business, which ostensibly is owned by accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif, who practically is reduced to his status of his benamidar. "

Page 45

"(xiv). Upon a careful, cumulative and holistic examination of the documents, testimony, evidence on record, it is held that Accused No. 1 from inception had a material and substantial beneficial interest in ASCL and that the absconding co-accused Husain Nawaz Sharif was never the exclusive nor real and beneficial owner thereof The latter essentially being a mere benamidar of his father who was holding his father's share in ASCL but, in reality, for the benefit of his father who was the true and real beneficial owner thereof. "
Page 50

"(iv) Accordingly, for the purpose of the present analysis with regard to the value of the "assets" of which the Accused No. 1 has been held to be the real and true beneficial owner hereinabove and the co-accused elder son a mere benamidar holding the same for the benefit of his father, it is concluded that the initial cost of setting up ASCL was in the region of but not less than US $ 6 million in 2001 and the initial cost of setting up of HME in 20052006 was in the region of but not less than US $ 16.827 mi 'on. These figures have not been denied by the Accused No. 1 and the absconding accused, sons of the Accused No. 1, have also not denied or sought any revision or amendment to the abovementioned figures when appearing before the JIT. Is the value of the relevant assets disproportionate to the known sources of income of the Accused No. 1 and whether the accused can reasonably account for these?

35. The next required step in the analysis of commission of any offense under section 9(a)(v) of the Ordinance is to place the value of ASCL and HME as assessed above(i.e. US $ 6 million and US $ US $ 16.827 million) in juxtaposition with the known sources of income of the Accused No. 1 so as to determine whether the former is disproportionate to the latter. This is undertaken and discussed below. (i) It is in the evidence as per Exhibits PW-1/6 to PW-1/16 that during the period 2000-2001 (at or around the time of settingup of ASCL) the combined net worth of the Accused No. 1, Accused No. 2 and Accused No. 3 was Rs. 50.94 million plus US $ 64,984 and that the net worth of the Accused No. 1 alone at that time was Rs. 12,767,662. The combined net worth of the Accused No. 1, Accused No. 2 and Accused No. 3 in US $ equates to US $ 860,921.50 (using the exchange rate of 1 US $ =Rs. 64). The foregoing is bome out by the tax return of Accused No. 1 to No. 3 for the relevant period which have been duly exhibited. In response to question number 9 of his statement under section 342 Cr.PC, the Accused No. 1 has, inter alia, stated that "however, in my tax records, I have not withheld any of my assets, whether foreign or local". According to the income, wealth tax and wealth statement of the Accused No. 1 as per Exhibits PW-1/6 to PW-1/16, there is no substantial or dramatic increase in the wealth of the Accused No. 1 between subsequent to 2001 and neither ASCL nor HME nor any beneficial interest or share- therein is declared or disclosed by the Accused No. I in his returns filed with the Federal hoard of Revenue. In other words, the known and declared wealth of the Accused No. 1 even after 2001 does not increase so much as to explain and reasonably justify the funding of HME from his declared wealth. "

Once again so much for kamou puttars sending their ghareeb abba g money for ghar ka kharcha.

Like I said you need to stop seeing only what you want to see. The verdict is a 131 page corruption ka pulanda of Nawaz, babloo and dabloo sharif and YET all you see is kamou puttars sending ghar ka kharcha to ghareeb abba g from their mehnat ki kamai :rolleyes:

RajaRawal111

Thats the problem, that sharifs claim a lot, but can offer very little to back up those claims, and same is the case in this claim.

Like I said if you are going to nit pick typos which I also said this publications is filled with, you don't have a leg to stand to.

figures for 2010 is supposed to be 2,207,208 but it typed out as " ,207,208" the 2 before the first comma is missing. One can easily remedy that in the next column when SAR is converted to USD 588,589. How can $588,589 be equal to 207,208 Saudi Riyals ? Unless somehow Saudi Riyal was much higher than the US dollar in 2010, which we know it wasn't because the SAR doesn't fluctuate against the dollar since its pegged to it

But if you convert the USD figure to SAR we get the missing 2 before the " ," But I'm sorry this needed some common sense on the readers part to fill in that one missing blank. My expectations were too high that you could figure this simple figure out.

Page 5

"The coaccused Hassan Nawaz Sharif and Hussain Nawaz Sharif has no independent sources of income being dependent and in capacity of benamidars/abettors, ostensibly hold the assets on behalf of and for the benefit of you accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif "

Page 18

"The JIT concluded in the end that sheer quantum of profits (88%) going to accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in actual effect make him the significant beneficial owner of this business, which ostensibly is owned by accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif, who practically is reduced to his status of his benamidar. "

Page 45

"(xiv). Upon a careful, cumulative and holistic examination of the documents, testimony, evidence on record, it is held that Accused No. 1 from inception had a material and substantial beneficial interest in ASCL and that the absconding co-accused Husain Nawaz Sharif was never the exclusive nor real and beneficial owner thereof The latter essentially being a mere benamidar of his father who was holding his father's share in ASCL but, in reality, for the benefit of his father who was the true and real beneficial owner thereof. "
Page 50

"(iv) Accordingly, for the purpose of the present analysis with regard to the value of the "assets" of which the Accused No. 1 has been held to be the real and true beneficial owner hereinabove and the co-accused elder son a mere benamidar holding the same for the benefit of his father, it is concluded that the initial cost of setting up ASCL was in the region of but not less than US $ 6 million in 2001 and the initial cost of setting up of HME in 20052006 was in the region of but not less than US $ 16.827 mi 'on. These figures have not been denied by the Accused No. 1 and the absconding accused, sons of the Accused No. 1, have also not denied or sought any revision or amendment to the abovementioned figures when appearing before the JIT. Is the value of the relevant assets disproportionate to the known sources of income of the Accused No. 1 and whether the accused can reasonably account for these?

35. The next required step in the analysis of commission of any offense under section 9(a)(v) of the Ordinance is to place the value of ASCL and HME as assessed above(i.e. US $ 6 million and US $ US $ 16.827 million) in juxtaposition with the known sources of income of the Accused No. 1 so as to determine whether the former is disproportionate to the latter. This is undertaken and discussed below. (i) It is in the evidence as per Exhibits PW-1/6 to PW-1/16 that during the period 2000-2001 (at or around the time of settingup of ASCL) the combined net worth of the Accused No. 1, Accused No. 2 and Accused No. 3 was Rs. 50.94 million plus US $ 64,984 and that the net worth of the Accused No. 1 alone at that time was Rs. 12,767,662. The combined net worth of the Accused No. 1, Accused No. 2 and Accused No. 3 in US $ equates to US $ 860,921.50 (using the exchange rate of 1 US $ =Rs. 64). The foregoing is bome out by the tax return of Accused No. 1 to No. 3 for the relevant period which have been duly exhibited. In response to question number 9 of his statement under section 342 Cr.PC, the Accused No. 1 has, inter alia, stated that "however, in my tax records, I have not withheld any of my assets, whether foreign or local". According to the income, wealth tax and wealth statement of the Accused No. 1 as per Exhibits PW-1/6 to PW-1/16, there is no substantial or dramatic increase in the wealth of the Accused No. 1 between subsequent to 2001 and neither ASCL nor HME nor any beneficial interest or share- therein is declared or disclosed by the Accused No. I in his returns filed with the Federal hoard of Revenue. In other words, the known and declared wealth of the Accused No. 1 even after 2001 does not increase so much as to explain and reasonably justify the funding of HME from his declared wealth. "

Once again so much for kamou puttars sending their ghareeb abba g money for ghar ka kharcha.

Like I said you need to stop seeing only what you want to see. The verdict is a 131 page corruption ka pulanda of Nawaz, babloo and dabloo sharif and YET all you see is kamou puttars sending ghar ka kharcha to ghareeb abba g from their mehnat ki kamai :rolleyes:
Okay man I Saw you looooong response this morning but did not have time to reply right away. It will be in more than one posts. I will be deleting some parts of your comment. It does not mean I am doing Bani Israeel thing like you do. It will be just to concentrate on your argument.
In case you are on line right now please do not respond untill i am done. I will let you know in my last post that I am done.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Either you are point scoring here or trying to snub me. I know there was a typo in Saudi Riyal in 2010 figure. Whole document is full of Typos and errors.
In my previous post I told you to dollar figures of HME earning between 2010 to 2017 and dollar figures of what was remitted to Nawaz Shareef from HME between 2010 to 2017. Columns 3 and 4.
They are $ 13131757 Earned and $ 7144038 remitted to NS. This is 54.5% NOT 88 %

Pick up the freken Calculator and do the math by yourself for gods sake. And Tell me if I am wrong.

RajaRawal111

Page 5

Page 18

Page 45

Verbal diarrhea to appease people like you. I have already addressed the main point of 88% above. Part of this diarrhea is related to the following paras, which i will talk in my next post.

RajaRawal111

Page 50

It says the net wroth of the ASCL was 6 and HME was 16.8 million USD. and this was all happening in 2001 and 2005. What they have thrown out of the window is 12 Million AED (that 25% share of Gulf Steel) which was invested in 1980. And I will talk about this more in my last post where I want to take you out of this verdict for a moment. You will never agree with it but I will give you some facts ---agey Allah Maalik

RajaRawal111

Now this combined wealth of $ 860,921.50 is missing the investment of 12 million which was done in 1980. Since this judgement has completely taken out of the equation that is why it is not mentioning how much it may have grown.
As far as I know they have never taken into account the wealth taxes that used to file in UK and in KSA and else where they were doing business. Reason I am saying this that I have never heard anything about those documents ever in the courts proceedings. I will be very interested to hear about that in the coming appeals proceeding in High court.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Either you are point scoring here or trying to snub me. I know there was a typo in Saudi Riyal in 2010 figure. Whole document is full of Typos and errors.
In my previous post I told you to dollar figures of HME earning between 2010 to 2017 and dollar figures of what was remitted to Nawaz Shareef from HME between 2010 to 2017. Columns 3 and 4.
They are $ 13131757 Earned and $ 7144038 remitted to NS. This is 54.5% NOT 88 %

Pick up the freken Calculator and do the math by yourself for gods sake. And Tell me if I am wrong.
LOOL Yaar aab banda tumharay saat kare bhi to kya kare when you fail to comprehend even the most basic things! Babloo and dabloo had no other declared source of income so "gifts" and net profits are clubbled toghter in this chart.

I have already addressed the main point of 88% above.
And So have I

It says the net wroth of the ASCL was 6 and HME was 16.8 million USD. and this was all happening in 2001 and 2005. What they have thrown out of the window is 12 Million AED (that 25% share of Gulf Steel) which was invested in 1980.

Now this combined wealth of $ 860,921.50 is missing the investment of 12 million which was done in 1980. Since this judgement has completely taken out of the equation that is why it is not mentioning how much it may have grown.

Another one of those famous Sharifs claims that cannot be backed up by anything other that the ridiculous ficticious Nakhatri Qatari letter ! LOOOL
As the supreme court in the many many chances it gave the sharifs to provide something, anything! The Supreme Court literally begged them to please give somekind of evidence of this, to show that money was transferred to Qatar or was it transferred on Camel Back ! LOL

Sorry but nothing but more FAIL from you . For a smart guy, you are pretty dumb.

RajaRawal111

This would be my last response. Since you talked your mind (out of the verdict) so i have right to speak out of my mind. So it may be a bit longer than last posts.

We have talked about it a few times that 25% deed of the gulf steel was marked as bogus by JIT. This deed was discussed in details in the proceedings for Avenfield reference and Wajid Zia spelled out what they actually did. Looking how much Wajis zia had spoken in court that day I posted a thread saying "Kutti Choran naal Rul Gei"
I can bet the string pullers realized this did not go right. So in this reference the court kept wasting time with Bank managers and did not let anyone talk in details about that deed. So here is what Wajid zia said in that proceeding.

Quote:
Zia said that the JIT did not make any efforts to contact Muhammad Abdullah Kayed with respect to agreement of April 14, 1980. He was responding to a question raised by defense counsel Khawaja Haris during crossing-examination in the Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Hill Metals Establishment reference.

Zia said that it is correct that as per the contents of 1980 share sale agreement, Muhammad Abdul Wahab Galadari was one of the witnesses of the agreement. The JIT did not associate Galadari in investigations for verifying the contents of the 1980 agreement, he said.

The witness said that another person namely Muhammad Akram, a resident of Lahore, signed the 1980 agreement as a witness. "The JIT tried to locate Akram but was unable to locate him," he said while responding to a question raised by Haris. He said the JIT did not ask any question from Tariq Shafi for ascertaining the whereabouts of Akram. No summons were issued to Akram on the address mentioned in the 1980 agreement, he said. He said it came into notice of the JTI that Pakistan Consular General in the UAE Munawar Hussain had attested the agreement dated April 14, 1980. However, the JIT neither contacted Munawar nor the UAE foreign office for verification of the stamp on the 1980 share sale agreement, he said, adding that none of the members of JIT visited the UAE to ascertain the authentication of the stamp appended on the 1980 agreement.

Link:
https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/06/20180605377365/

Now this link is absolutely not Jew news.

What JIT actually did is **** it assumed it being fake because Tariq Shafi had open and account in BCCI in 1986 which he could have not because of one bankruptcy he had filed in 1980 ******
Now policies of BCCI were drafted by PYOOO of Wajid Zia that is why I thing he was so sure in his assumption.

--------- END OF MY SERMON --------

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This would be my last response. Since you talked your mind (out of the verdict) so i have right to speak out of my mind. So it may be a bit longer than last posts.

We have talked about it a few times that 25% deed of the gulf steel was marked as bogus by JIT. This deed was discussed in details in the proceedings for Avenfield reference and Wajid Zia spelled out what they actually did. Looking how much Wajis zia had spoken in court that day I posted a thread saying "Kutti Choran naal Rul Gei"
I can bet the string pullers realized this did not go right. So in this reference the court kept wasting time with Bank managers and did not let anyone talk in details about that deed. So here is what Wajid zia said in that proceeding.

Quote:
Zia said that the JIT did not make any efforts to contact Muhammad Abdullah Kayed with respect to agreement of April 14, 1980. He was responding to a question raised by defense counsel Khawaja Haris during crossing-examination in the Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Hill Metals Establishment reference.

Zia said that it is correct that as per the contents of 1980 share sale agreement, Muhammad Abdul Wahab Galadari was one of the witnesses of the agreement. The JIT did not associate Galadari in investigations for verifying the contents of the 1980 agreement, he said.

The witness said that another person namely Muhammad Akram, a resident of Lahore, signed the 1980 agreement as a witness. "The JIT tried to locate Akram but was unable to locate him," he said while responding to a question raised by Haris. He said the JIT did not ask any question from Tariq Shafi for ascertaining the whereabouts of Akram. No summons were issued to Akram on the address mentioned in the 1980 agreement, he said. He said it came into notice of the JTI that Pakistan Consular General in the UAE Munawar Hussain had attested the agreement dated April 14, 1980. However, the JIT neither contacted Munawar nor the UAE foreign office for verification of the stamp on the 1980 share sale agreement, he said, adding that none of the members of JIT visited the UAE to ascertain the authentication of the stamp appended on the 1980 agreement.

Link:
https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/06/20180605377365/

Now this link is absolutely not Jew news.

What JIT actually did is **** it assumed it being fake because Tariq Shafi had open and account in BCCI in 1986 which he could have not because of one bankruptcy he had filed in 1980 ******
Now policies of BCCI were drafted by PYOOO of Wajid Zia that is why I thing he was so sure in his assumption.

--------- END OF MY SERMON --------
jEEZ I can't believe we are back to square one on this, not of this thread but square one of the Panama Papers scandal :rolleyes:

So in that case, since you have failed to "argue your case" and failed miserably,.... once again to defend the Sharifs ( no surprise there ) I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling you since day one of the Panama Papers. Since they admitted owning the properties, the burden of proof is on the Sharifs to prove and provide the money trail NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Such a simple fact that either you refuse to believe or can't wrap your head around or both.

All this JIT MIT ZIa Wia flan dimkaan doesn't mean shit. The prosecutor could have just sat quiet and not provided one single piece of paper and the Sharifs would have still lost the case with the defense they have provided.

If after two years of drilling this into your head you didn't get it, I doubt you will get it now. Sigh!

RajaRawal111

How Ironic just came across this on the forum, watch it and enjoy. Bohat maaza ayaega kyu ke aap ke jawabat bi kuch asay hi hain! :D

I requested you not to interfere until I am done but. I must say you one person who is obsessed with the desire of putting yourself on top. And I told you earlier that I am not here trying to win over you. BECAUSE I KNOW I AN FIGHTING WITH A MENTALITY not trying to put the facts down on the verdict.
I was not expecting you to put up such a long post. I think you deliberately did that in order to make the conversation multi directional so that you can easily find the ways to ridicule me. But note that I dont think anyone else is seeing or reading this conversation. So your efforts are futile.
You need to win I will give you winning salute tell you to eff off because you are not serious and I am just wasting my time. And I knew I will waste. But I did it deliberately to prove that I am here for Clowns like you. It is my entertainment now. My time goes really good in this Unfortunately due to my job I am not allowed to make myself so visible on internet with my real name and ID. But at this place I enjoy scratching the Ego-centric clowns like.
Now if you have any other Para in verdict we will talk about that. For the topics we have already discussed I am giving you salute and asking you to eff off. I will talk with you in some other thread.

giphy.gif