Rahul Gandhi Slaps Narender Modi for His Statement on Rafael

nepali.nationalist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The ch@ddi and his made in India debacle has cost him DEARLY !..At this point he stands HUMILIATED !

The indian media as been DEVESTATEDand HUMILIATED .

300 bodies and no proof !

non-existant f-16 downed - no proof.

Missile scrap for amraam sold to taiwan !

The ch@ddis should understand doing fake false flags and using the israeli model is NOT going to work against Pakistan :)

They will be UTTERLY HUMILIATED !!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think so! I recently joined twitter and I'm seeing that Indians on Twitter have no level vs the Pakistanis I see there. It could be that different social strata of society among Pakistanis or Indians are using it.

The Indians that I know professionally are very smart and reasonable but the ones on twitter don't even think their dicks!

Every BJP supporter kehne laga hua hai! Bas Modi gee nae keh diya hai tou sahi keh rahe hein!

KUTTON! a poor craftsman always blames his tools! ??

Rafael won't teach your pilots how to read GPS coordinates on their planes!

They'll still keep crashing their jets to come down and ask the local villagers if he is in Pak or Ind? ??????

Ache din agaye hain. Indians will elect better guys

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is your narrative!

But from the "social media" I have a feeling that an average Indian is just buying whatever shit Modi is selling him.

It appears Indian people are still living in the colonial era! Most people, like our poor sindhi brothers who have been victim of Bhuttoism, just accept what Modi says without questioning it and whoever negates it becomes DaishBakht! A Traitor! ??

The ch@ddi and his made in India debacle has cost him DEARLY !..At this point he stands HUMILIATED !

The indian media as been DEVESTATEDand HUMILIATED .

300 bodies and no proof !

non-existant f-16 downed - no proof.

Missile scrap for amraam sold to taiwan !

The ch@ddis should understand doing fake false flags and using the israeli model is NOT going to work against Pakistan :)

They will be UTTERLY HUMILIATED !!

Diljaly

Councller (250+ posts)
if killer of Thousand Muslims is pm of India and if we go by Indians then they think Hafiz Saeed is a killer ,so we demand Hafiz Saeed atleast chief minister of Pakistan

nepali.nationalist

You just proved my point.

The reason the are going around circles with word games is because their narrative has been defeated.

All they have is "modis words" whereas we showed "abhinand"

The ch@ddi bhakts can do whatever they like but they have been UTTERLY HUMILIATED !

i would ask them "arey ache din kahan hain " ?? "Nazer kiyoon nahi arehay" ??

This is your narrative!

But from the "social media" I have a feeling that an average Indian is just buying whatever shit Modi is selling him.

It appears Indian people are still living in the colonial era! Most people, like our poor sindhi brothers who have been victim of Bhuttoism, just accept what Modi says without questioning it and whoever negates it becomes DaishBakht! A Traitor! ??

Pathfinder

There is a valid point to be made, weather its bjp or congress they are the 2 sides of the same coin. Change in leadership or party makes no difference vis a vis india.