Rabi Pirzada meets Maulana Tariq Jameel

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
The whole story of how vdos got leaked is suspicious and sound deliberate. First she records questionable Photos and Vdos on personal phone (which look staged anyway), then the same phone gets broken and needs repair and despite knowing what’s on the phone she leaves it with some repair company.!!

Really???

To me it sounds like its all just a fabricated story for increasing her ‘demand’ in industry. She was seeking publicity lately with bizzare stunts like Pics in suicide bomber costume, Pics with pet Snakes etc. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING ALL ALONG!

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh meda praa zara holey ho jaien!
Yeh 34 sala abhla naari hai, aik bachey ki maa. Koi hispanic khatoon nahi jo waist to hip ratio check kar rahey ho. Pakistan main kis ka ratio sahi hai bata do?
Right bhai , Waist to hip ratio is almost always out of order in Pakistani and Indian girls.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know a name to prove you wrong.
The name is Firdos Ashiq Awan.
Bro , a bad waist to hip ratio is when the rest is not smaller enough in comparison to the hips so hips are not prominent and the back takes a square kinda shape.A smart girl would have larger waist to hip ration , smaller waist in comparison to the hips. Firdous Ashiq is a classical case of a bad waist to hip ratio as she be like with 42 waist and 40 hips.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Daikhnay ki cheez thi bhai so daikh li , aap nay nahi daikhi?
Boht dislke kay saath I watch that disgusting video only for investig
Bro , a bad waist to hip ratio is when the rest is not smaller enough in comparison to the hips so hips are not prominent and the back takes a square kinda shape.A smart girl would have larger waist to hip ration , smaller waist in comparison to the hips. Firdous Ashiq is a classical case of a bad waist to hip ratio as she be like with 42 waist and 40 hips.
Oh my God you really believed me when I said she had a perfect body ?
I tell you one more male perfect body in PTI. That is Fawad Chaudhry

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Boht dislke kay saath I watch that disgusting video only for investig

Oh my God you really believed me when I said she had a perfect body ?
I tell you one more male perfect body in PTI. That is Fawad Chaudhry
Naah i knew you were kidding but i just felt like elaborating ?

zeeshankhan00

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why Tariq Jameel always gave appointment to celebrities & not common people. I saw his video in which he refusing shaking hand with ordinary person.
Stop spitting filth...... its rather better to stay quite if u cant do any better......

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
The whole story of how vdos got leaked is suspicious and sound deliberate. First she records questionable Photos and Vdos on personal phone (which look staged anyway), then the same phone gets broken and needs repair and despite knowing what’s on the phone she leaves it with some repair company.!!

Really???

To me it sounds like its all just a fabricated story for increasing her ‘demand’ in industry. She was seeking publicity lately with bizzare stunts like Pics in suicide bomber costume, Pics with pet Snakes etc. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING ALL ALONG!

Its worldwide trend now, many celebrities did this from Hollywood to Bollywood and other showbiz industries.... I also believe it was all deliberate.

Shoqe Ishtiaq

Voter (50+ posts)
Nahi janab mera nahi khayal, yeh bohat achi larki maloom hoti hai, yaqeen nahi ata tu video dekh lain. Farishta sifat larki hai aur chehrey pe noor check karain. Aur nahi tu jo chalang bibi ne lagayee hai video main us ko dekh le mera kamzor dil hilgaya.
She is young and haseen.
PS: On the serious note she is victim here, and she deserve to be supported back to life. Her phone data got retrieved without consent.
APNI MARZI SE WAASH ROOM MEN KAPREY UTAAR KR.....SEX TOY HAATH MEN LE KR FUHASH HARKTEN KRNY WALI LARKI ACHHI HOTI HY.....YE TO NUNGI HO KR KHUSHI SE GAANY GA RHI THI MEN NE VO VIDEO DEKHI ....AB ISKA RUNDI RONA SHRO HO GIA HY

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
APNI MARZI SE WAASH ROOM MEN KAPREY UTAAR KR.....SEX TOY HAATH MEN LE KR FUHASH HARKTEN KRNY WALI LARKI ACHHI HOTI HY.....YE TO NUNGI HO KR KHUSHI SE GAANY GA RHI THI MEN NE VO VIDEO DEKHI ....AB ISKA RUNDI RONA SHRO HO GIA HY
yar kisi aur ke liey banai thee video aur humarey apkey haath lag gayee !
she is stupid to record that in the first place