Quran on Insects Plagues sent against arrogant and criminal people!

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So We sent upon them the flood and locusts and lice and frogs and blood as distinct signs, but they were arrogant and were a criminal people.
Quran.... 7:133

No doubt we have become most shamelessly arrogant and criminal people.

We shed crocodile tears on slightest human right abuses in West but when it comes to our own countries we shamelessly reply we do not believe in such human rights....... ) those who do not believe in such rights have no right to claim such rights !

Those who protest against West have never bothered to protest against the same and even more gruesome things happening in Muslim countries!

We need to think!

Last edited:

knowledge88

So We sent upon them the flood and locusts and lice and frogs and blood as distinct signs, but they were arrogant and were a criminal people.

We cry crocodile tears on slightest human right abuses in West but when it comes to our own countries we shamelessly reply we do not believe in such human rights....... ) those who do not believe in such rights have no right to claim such rights !
Are you aware , you have written " Incest" instead of "Insects " in your heading. :)

Liberal 000

Plague of Blood ----we are shedding each others blood

Plague of Flood..... We are suffering from the flood of Jahil and illetirate people

Plague of insects..... We are suffering from hygiene problems and sicknesses

Munawarkhan

We shed crocodile tears on slightest human right abuses in West but when it comes to our own countries we shamelessly reply we do not believe in such human rights....... ) those who do not believe in such rights have no right to claim such rights !

Those who protest against West have never bothered to protest against the same and even more gruesome things happening in Muslim countries!

We need to think!
These verses were specifically for the Mosa and Pharoh story.

The locust migration is a yearly phenomenon in Saudi Arabia. Nothing unusual

Liberal 000

Be humble and just

Humble... Instead of laughing at and abusing kafirs try to rectify yourself look inside and praise God

Just....When you people are replied in a same coin by Kafirs you cry Blasphemy

If you like and demand Western freedoms in West then giving the same freedoms to the population of your countries is called justice.

Are you ready to become just? If a person refuses to become just in dealing he is worst than all creations!

Munawarkhan

But never saw such footages before . Anyway these are not locusts but crickets

I’ve witnesses this in my childhood. Once in Riyadh and once in Medinah.
I’m not very knowledgable to answer on their migration pattern, but this even happens in the whole Arabian peninsula.
Locusts and crickets are the same thing

Liberal 000

I’ve witnesses this in my childhood. Once in Riyadh and once in Medinah.
I’m not very knowledgable to answer on their migration pattern, but this even happens in the whole Arabian peninsula.
Locusts and crickets are the same thing

Both are different... Just go and see their pics on Google

Locusts are halal while crickets are haram

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
bani israel ma jo baten thi wo tum ma ho ke rahen gi - Hadith (mafhoom)
Meri ummat pe azab dunya ma ayen gy, akhirat ka azab nae hoga - Hadith (mafhoom)

yani bani israel ke sare azab a sakte hain hum pe q k hum unke tarah har harkat kren gy. is se b khatarnak bat ye hai ke wo bandar aur khanzeer b banaye gye thay

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پس ثابت ہوا زلزلوں کے بارے میں مولویوں کے موقف میں کچھ نا کچھ سچائی ضرور موجود ہے

Steyn

We need to think!

I have told you before you've a very weak and shallow knowledge of Islam.

Didn't you claim in some thread you were a Hindu?! Unless i am confusing you with someone else.

The verses you're quoting out of context, i suggest you at the very minimum read the tafsirs because you're arrogantly ignorant and won't ask your local Maulvi about it.

Stop spreading hysteria and misquoting. It angers me that so called Muslims are openly lying and making YouTube videos for views and some money sensationalising and using religion for this.

Not to mention they killed these insects with quite an ease and nobody was harmed. Pray that Allah's wrath never comes upon anyone because when it does, your world will shatter and nothing can save you except Allah!

May Allah be pleased with us, Ameen.

Steyn

They used sprays created by Western civilisation which is often labled as a civilisation of Dajjal by Molvies

No, stop lying and spreading nonsense.

You're an ignorant moron, nobody thinks West is dajjal.

Islam is very clear on who Dajjal is and how we can be safe from him.

Jews, Christians will fall for Dajjal not Muslims.

Like i have said stop already. You're lying and spreading bullshit about Maulvis, about Islam, about things you don't know anything about.

If you're not a liar, tell me one Maulvi who calls West Dajjal.

Liberal 000

Like i have said stop already. You're lying and spreading bullshit about Maulvis, about Islam, about things you don't know anything about.

Steyn

So excuse my language to follow but i am really tired and i wasted my time watching the full first video you posted and THERE ISN'T A SINGLE MENTION OF DAJJAL.

You fucking idiot.

Did you just search Google and copied the first video you could find without actually watching it to prove your pathetic lies?

I am not going to watch the second video and waste half an hour because the second video doesn't even mention Dajjal in its title.

Like i said, you're a pathetic liar and an arrogant ignorant. Understand when i say arrogant ignorant what i mean. Your arrogance makes you incapable to admit your ignorance.

You can't even bring me one mention of a Maulvi to prove your claims and you have the audacity to attack Maulvis and religious scholars. Shame on you liar.

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)