Question of PMIK relations with establishment....

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Aap aaj kal yeh baat bohot sunein gey. Corrupt mafia and unn kay hawari social media and main media per kuch time say yeh image banany ki koshish ker rahay hain kay establishment n IK kay relations kharab hain.

Waja?

Pehli waja kay inki theory "establishment IK ko power mein layi" , zyada zor nahi pakar saki. Bus ek dosray ko yeh theory suna ker khush hotay rahay koi saboot koi ishara inki baat sabit na ker saka becoz IK has genuine support among public.

So this new theory of narazgi ek taraf to ussi 1st theory ko re-enforce karnay ki effort hay n doosri taraf apnay foreign investors n local supporters ko yeh message denay ki try hay kay hamaray sath raho hum wapis aa rahay hain.

New theory ki zaroorat?

Despite good numbers in parliament opposition has very week footing unka koi point public mein jaan pakar nahin raha (like IK gained success on election rigging in 2014). So they can see their supporters n even MNA and MPA can form forward blocks anytime plus public is losing interest in opposition specially after indo-Pak clash IK has gained world wide attention and army establishment has gained even more love all over country. So they r trying to use it n show that they r getting close to that beloved army lol.

Media ko corruption ka koi case nahin mil raha, choti moti stories n nawaz zardari k cases routine bann gaye hain. So to break this over all "artificial loudness" they need something to stirr n create a real loud noise to get back attention of public and keep their investors interested before investors think of another way.

I can bet u anything social media tatoos will post plenty of stories trying to show establishment is tilted back to showbaz or billo rani....

But guys, i can also bet u anything that this plot will fail too becoz IK has genuine support, ppl want to give him enough time to prove himself n army would not do anything to get involved in politics they have been patient long enough to get rid of that tag.
Over all, even if establishment wanted to get involved in politics, y would they bet on pmln n ppp?

After so much criticism from ppp and pmln if army works to bring in any of these, wouldnt that prove to the public n international players that sharif family n zardari family r stronger than army?

Wat new these two parties can bring to the table that will get attention of establishment?
Personally i m happy about this move, it shows opposition do not have anything to stand on so they r admitting that they r waiting for establishments "ashirwaad" .

Last edited by a moderator:

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I kind of agree. IK has genuine support and thats something even Army cant dismantle. In addition, establisment knows the economic condition of the country so they want IK to succeed.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
These questions must stop now.................Its against our national interest................We can not afford the same torture by some media or agents who are willingly trying to create or highlighting the difference......................

Difference of opinion is everywhere but it does not mean that its an act against government or vice versa.................................

The only problem is previous governments were trying to hide behind establishment for their political failures............................

iltaf

PTI govt is having a tough time by:

• bureaucrats - cannot much improve governance
  • senate - cannot pass bills which are part of PTI manifesto
Other than these hurdles which people are aware of, are trusting IK more and caring less with every passing day about ABU BACHAO chooran by PPP and PMLN.

For Army/Establishment, IK is giving them due respect, keeping them onboard esp on security/foreign policy issues which they admit by their actions.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
These questions must stop now.................Its against our national interest................We can not afford the same torture by some media or agents who are willingly trying to create or highlighting the difference......................

Difference of opinion is everywhere but it does not mean that its an act against government or vice versa.................................

The only problem is previous governments were trying to hide behind establishment for their political failures............................
I agree with u thats y i created this thread so the readers can think when these new conspiracy theories r being forced on main media n soecially in social media.
Lets not forget our nation loves conspiracy theories so for the sake of support we have for democratic process we need to address these theories with logic n reason before ppl get lost in smoke screens created by these theories

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pet Wariz of PTI so full of shit just like their chairman Imran khan. They come up with all sorts of shit. Social media so stinks coz of Pet Wariz TATI ???.
The matter of the fact is that there is no democracy in Paksitan. It's a Army rule masked by sham democracy. Prime minister,president,CMs they all are puppets of Army.Whoever oppose Army would see Adyala jail just like Noora from Pmln

Steyn

PTI govt is having a tough time by:

• bureaucrats - cannot much improve governance
  • senate - cannot pass bills which are part of PTI manifesto
Other than these hurdles which people are aware of, are trusting IK more and caring less with every passing day about ABU BACHAO chooran by PPP and PMLN.

For Army/Establishment, IK is giving them due respect, keeping them onboard esp on security/foreign policy issues which they admit by their actions.

Which bills and reforms were rejected by senate?

surfer

Pet Wariz of PTI so full of shit just like their chairman Imran khan. They come up with all sorts of shit. Social media so stinks coz of Pet Wariz TATI ???.
The matter of the fact is that there is no democracy in Paksitan. It's a Army rule masked by sham democracy. Prime minister,president,CMs they all are puppets of Army.Whoever oppose Army would see Adyala jail just like Noora from Pmln

But I’m sure PRP has a plan to challenge the establishment. I understand if you don’t want to share it on an open forum, but please tell us you have a plan and a strategy so we can all join and support you :)

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
And that, my midget, is another conspiracy theory lol.
No proof, no logic just "mein sayana" theory

Awan S

PML(N)'s majority government in Baluchistan was put down by establishment plus PPP. PML(N) had majority in senate but they could not elect their Chairman & Vice Chairman. They were not able to elect event opposition leader in senate. What a miracle that leading party in senate is neither in government nor in opposition. It is also miracle that until six months of new election PML(N) was a leading party in all surveys but got half seats in comparison to their closest rival. Dont forget PML (N) won all by elections as well in last year although PPP lost all elections in their last year in power. This all magic and miracle was done by army establishment with the help of Khan and Zardari to completely shut down PML(N) by force. Khan's genuine support would not get him more than 50 seats; additional help from establishment with the help of judiciary and Zardari provided these 60 to 70 seats.

surfer

PML(N)'s majority government in Baluchistan was put down by establishment plus PPP. PML(N) had majority in senate but they could not elect their Chairman & Vice Chairman. They were not able to elect event opposition leader in senate. What a miracle that leading party in senate is neither in government nor in opposition. It is also miracle that until six months of new election PML(N) was a leading party in all surveys but got half seats in comparison to their closest rival. Dont forget PML (N) won all by elections as well in last year although PPP lost all elections in their last year in power. This all magic and miracle was done by army establishment with the help of Khan and Zardari to completely shut down PML(N) by force. Khan's genuine support would not get him more than 50 seats; additional help from establishment with the help of judiciary and Zardari provided these 60 to 70 seats.

Looks like time is ripe for Nawaz to start his revolution! Any news on that?

iltaf

Which bills and reforms were rejected by senate?

Faroogh Naseem, fed. law minister, has worked on civial law reforms that he has mentioned multiple times in TV interviews and has stated on record that he/govt isnt able to pass them in senate due to political reasons by the majority opposition parties there.

Watch the below video from 2:55

Last edited:

Awan S

Looks like time is ripe for Nawaz to start his revolution! Any news on that?
Nawaz is now using same tried and tested technique which Khan has used to come to power. Shahbaz Sharif has good relationship with establishment and he is on front now with both Nawaz & Maryam silent. I think on one hand PML(N) want to let the government run which establishment want but on the other hand they want to improve relationship with establishment through Shahbaz Sharif.

surfer

Nawaz is now using same tried and tested technique which Khan has used to come to power. Shahbaz Sharif has good relationship with establishment and he is on front now with both Nawaz & Maryam silent. I think on one hand PML(N) want to let the government run which establishment want but on the other hand they want to improve relationship with establishment through Shahbaz Sharif.

So no more “vote ko izzat do”?

That’s disappointing, I was looking forward to Nawaz and Maryum trying to start a revolution!

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Pet wari Tu bacha hai. Kafi seekna hai tu ney
Pehli baat u cannot call me patwari or such becoz i m not a blind IK follower, to b honest i m not even a fan of his personality lol. I see many flaws in him n his past. The day u r able to tell me one better option we have available i promise u i will stop supporting him. So say it, say the name u think is a better option n better prepared n willing to jump in this Pakistani politics????????????????????
But there is a difference between ppl like u, n me, my purpose of opening my mouth is not to make desperate attempts to prove myself more intelligent smart n aware than others based on things that r hidden to their eyes but "i can see them" .........
I dont go for conspiracy theories,i go for one basic theory..pick something that is best among available options. Ferrari can take me from karachi to lahore way quicker, rolls royce can make that journey way more comfortable, but the fact is, in my situation daewoo bus is best available option lol. So if my target is to get to lahore i will get on bus, so buddy if u wanna go to lahore hop on the bus, or find a ferrari or the rolls royce. Telling others "secrets" of ferrari engine is not going to take anyone anywhere.
Kapeesh?
N lastly, back ur words with logic, proof, or at least reality. Even if establishment is doing something behind curtains u dont have the power or resources to find them out for sure, so believing an unproved thing n then defending it by insulting others does is the exact definition of patwarism. Chosing a guy n giving him a chance to prove himself is simple plain "being a part of society".

Awan S

So no more “vote ko izzat do”?

That’s disappointing, I was looking forward to Nawaz and Maryum trying to start a revolution!
It is not working as Nawaz has done his best but his voters, supporters and most member of his party were not ready for anti-establishment politics. In fact this country is not yet ready for anti-establishment politics. If you go all out against establishment/army then courts, NAB and every other institution turns against you and you neither can win elections nor can run the country. This is sad but it is reality.

surfer

It is not working as Nawaz has done his best but his voters, supporters and most member of his party were not ready for anti-establishment politics. In fact this country is not yet ready for anti-establishment politics. If you go all out against establishment/army then courts, NAB and every other institution turns against you and you neither can win elections nor can run the country. This is sad but it is reality.

Hmm, maybe Nawaz and Maryam would have better luck if they actually had a money trail and answers to the panama case. I guess they must have lost some votes and support when it was evident that they had no credible defense on the panama cases.

I guess not that many people were fooled by the vote ko izzat do drama, just like not many people are being fooled by bilawal's train ride.

Oh well....what can you do...