Qs for Pakistanis

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
change the question.. questions for punjabis....

sindh rural mein to pti thee hee nahee... karachi mein bhee just one jalsaaa.. main campaign was in punjab and lahore but failed miserably

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother,

I think this is what Pakistan and specially Punjab deserves anyway. They are slaves and they have been slaves since hundreds of years. Its rather impossible to change this mindset even in the next 100 years.

Though the results in some Punjab constituencies were massivly rigged and engineered as per the plan, there is no denying the fact that people did choose ML(Noora) as their representative and they are quite satisfied with it too.

There are two possibilities from where I see it now.

Either IK and all the other pakistanis who wanted Change should leave this country and let it be run by the likes of Nawaz and Zardari in tendem.

Or, try to accept it and somehow make your performance felt in whatever the capcity that you can with the mandate that you have.

I can tell you from my own insticts and sense. ML(N) would not last long. Reason being Nawaz Shareer is a highy corrput (morally and Intellectually) individual and he has a lot of Sarya up his neck. This sarya will not let him settle anywhere and he will continue to take 'Ungle' with Judiciary, Army, Media while completely ignoring and neglecting the basic needs of Awam. That is gaunateed. He may finally very well be kicked out or ru away again to Jeddah/London

PIND-WALA

I can tell you from my own insticts and sense. ML(N) would not last long. Reason being Nawaz Shareer is a highy corrput (morally and Intellectually) individual and he has a lot of Sarya up his neck. This sarya will not let him settle anywhere and he will continue to take 'Ungle' with Judiciary, Army, Media while completely ignoring and neglecting the basic needs of Awam. That is gaunateed. He may finally very well be kicked out or ru away again to Jeddah/London

I feel the same way.He will probably go for total control just like he tried in 99 and we all know how that turned out.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif has announced BULLET TRAIN from Lahore to Jeddah!!!

First and last 2 Passengers of train will be Mian Sahabbbbbb & Showbaz!!

I WILL GUARANTEE YOU & YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS POST, Either Nawaz will screw with Army & face the consequences AND he will censor A LOT of media (media will see what happens when you support corrupt people!!)

sngilani

change the question.. questions for punjabis....

sindh rural mein to pti thee hee nahee... karachi mein bhee just one jalsaaa.. main campaign was in punjab and lahore but failed miserably

I am so much depressed that I am really down and sad. I think there is lots of fishy fishy in the results of Punjab. Without rigging, it cannot happen. How come PTI is sweeping totally in KPK and is wiped out totally in Punjab.

adnan_younus

cuz punjabi supporter nooras.. the middle class of urban punjab voted for IK tats why high turn out and PTI 2nd party in punjab.. but noora voters remained noooraaas... there may be dhandlee on 3-4 seats of lahore but 11 outta 12 seats after such massive campaign.. there is some serious problems with lahoreees...
I am so much depressed that I am really down and sad. I think there is lots of fishy fishy in the results of Punjab. Without rigging, it cannot happen. How come PTI is sweeping totally in KPK and is wiped out totally in Punjab.

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif has announced BULLET TRAIN from Lahore to Jeddah!!!

First and last 2 Passengers of train will be Mian Sahabbbbbb & Showbaz!!

I WILL GUARANTEE YOU & YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS POST, Either Nawaz will screw with Army & face the consequences AND he will censor A LOT of media (media will see what happens when you support corrupt people!!)

HAHA - Right now I am watching the results , but I will get back to you soon with a reply. If I remember correctly, you were making fun of my posts a day ago that were predicting PTI seats around 25 - 40 range !

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother,

I think this is what Pakistan and specially Punjab deserves anyway. They are slaves and they have been slaves since hundreds of years. Its rather impossible to change this mindset even in the next 100 years.

Though the results in some Punjab constituencies were massivly rigged and engineered as per the plan, there is no denying the fact that people did choose ML(Noora) as their representative and they are quite satisfied with it too.

There are two possibilities from where I see it now.

Either IK and all the other pakistanis who wanted Change should leave this country and let it be run by the likes of Nawaz and Zardari in tendem.

Or, try to accept it and somehow make your performance felt in whatever the capcity that you can with the mandate that you have.

HAHA - Right now I am watching the results , but I will get back to you soon with a reply. If I remember correctly, you were making fun of my posts a day ago that were predicting PTI seats around 25 - 40 range !

saeed khan

Bro difference of result in Punjab and KPK is only because of rigging in Punjab.

adnan_younus

bussss kerdo rigging riggging.. 2-3 lahore kee seats per rigging hosaktee hai.. pooree 12 kee 12 per nahee.. digestthe fact.. paindoooos voted for noooraaas.. and second largest party is PTI with more voter turn out.... but PML-N vote remained the same....
Bro difference of result in Punjab and KPK is only because of rigging in Punjab.

saeed khan

o man it is not only happened only in Lahore but also in Pindi.

bussss kerdo rigging riggging.. 2-3 lahore kee seats per rigging hosaktee hai.. pooree 12 kee 12 per nahee.. digestthe fact.. paindoooos voted for noooraaas.. and second largest party is PTI with more voter turn out.... but PML-N vote remained the same....

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

Your name says it all, EX PATRIOT ... I shall speak on further ... btw, PTI's total seats will be 60+ after official results. Second, congrats on MASS RIGGING on a MASSIVE SCALE, EVERYONE knows what happened in Punjab, nobody is blind!!

KPK is going to shine in the next 5 years in shaa ALLAH under the leadership of a TRUE PATRIOT, Imran Khan!

hans

Banned
PTI voters next time vote for MQM.

Dont get angry.... think, why citizen of Karachi vote for MQM. Learn from them.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI voters next time vote for MQM.

Dont get angry.... think, why citizen of Karachi vote for MQM. Learn from them.

:lol::lol: Thta's really funny. Height of shamelessness. You guys dont need people to vote...you guys just cast the votes without them so why such dumb suggestion.

hans

Banned
See.. you dont even understand the hidden message.... now you know why PTI lost.

Sir jeee.... in the game of politics, you need to have an IQ of 120, with a dab of evilness.

Go live in your perfect world.

:lol::lol: Thta's really funny. Height of shamelessness. You guys dont need people to vote...you guys just cast the votes without them so why such dumb suggestion.

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Your name says it all, EX PATRIOT ... I shall speak on further ... btw, PTI's total seats will be 60+ after official results. Second, congrats on MASS RIGGING on a MASSIVE SCALE, EVERYONE knows what happened in Punjab, nobody is blind!!

KPK is going to shine in the next 5 years in shaa ALLAH under the leadership of a TRUE PATRIOT, Imran Khan!

Tumhara Dimagh Theek Hai That Ab Tum PTI kay bachoon ko Roads par aanay ka bool rahey hooo ?

This is not un-predictable or a surprise. Even Hasan Nisar , Javed Chouhdhary , Haroon Rasheed predicted somewhat similar results long ago , and at that time the PTI thrashed their writings and sayings.

Now these folks are saying cool stuff to only sooth the jazbaat and feelings after a shameful loss. Better analyze the "TRUE" reasons of the loss and start cleaning the party leadership and stalwarts within the party ranks , especially , Saifullah Niazi, Aleem Khan, Asad Umar , Shah Mehmood Querishi , Mr. Tareen , Shafqat Mehmood , Andleeb Abbass !!!!!