Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اصل میں جماعت اسلامی والوں کو اس نصیحت پر عمل کرنے کی زیادہ ضرورت ہے

اس آدمی کا دوسروں کے لئے اصول فرق ہیں اور اپنے لئے فرق
اس سے پوچھو کہ تو نے اپنے پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے غنڈوں کو کتنا اقبال پڑھایا ہے

ان کا اصول یہ ہے منافقت کرو اور اس کو اقبال پڑھ کر ڈھانپ دو​

Jazaheer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zara tameez sai insaan ka bacha ban kai baat karo! Pakistan ki awam konsi doodh ki dhuli hoye hai? Kab sahi logon ko vote dia hai? JI are the best among the worst and pro Pakistan! Zabaan ka aur daleel ka saheeh istimaal karo to logon ko shaid sahi faisla karnay main asaani ho! Awaeyn ki baaton ko sunna! us ko phailaana aur us pai ghalat faisla karna HUMARA qaumi masghala hai! SUCH ko raasta do! asaan hojaye gi hum par zindagi!

اس آدمی کا دوسروں کے لئے اصول فرق ہیں اور اپنے لئے فرق
اس سے پوچھو کہ تو نے اپنے پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے غنڈوں کو کتنا اقبال پڑھایا ہے

ان کا اصول یہ ہے منافقت کرو اور اس کو اقبال پڑھ کر ڈھانپ دو​

قاضی صاحب نے کیا یہ نہیں فرمایا تھا؟

جماعت اسلامی اور اسلامی جمیت طلبہ کے اعجاز چوہدری اور میاں محمود الرشید جیسے غنڈوں پر نہ تو کبھی اعتبار کرنا اور نہ ہی انہیں
اپنی پارٹی میں گھسنے دینا ورنہ وہ

سانحہ پنجاب یونیورسٹی پھر سے خیبر پختون خواہ اسمبلی میں

دہرا سکتے ہیں

:):)
:)

imran-khan-ijt-2.jpg

imran-khan-ijt-3.jpg

imran-khan-ijt-1.jpg

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Zara tameez sai insaan ka bacha ban kai baat karo! Pakistan ki awam konsi doodh ki dhuli hoye hai? Kab sahi logon ko vote dia hai? JI are the best among the worst and pro Pakistan! Zabaan ka aur daleel ka saheeh istimaal karo to logon ko shaid sahi faisla karnay main asaani ho! Awaeyn ki baaton ko sunna! us ko phailaana aur us pai ghalat faisla karna HUMARA qaumi masghala hai! SUCH ko raasta do! asaan hojaye gi hum par zindagi!
The highlighted parts shows your slavery and u have no arguement in your post except threat and badmashi.....

U could do it.....u r trained like that by Qazi and your terrorist...

Have u nor read Iqbal?????

مجھے یقین ہے عمران نے قاضی کی بات سن کر کھا ہو گا

دوسروں کو نصیحت ، خود میاں فصیحت

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جماعت کے اگر کسی بندے نے اقبال کو سمجھا ہے تو وہ ڈاکٹر اسرار تھے ، لیکن وہ بھی جماعت چھوڑنے کے بعد
ورنہ تو ان کے بانی نے بھی کبھی اقبال کی بات نہی کی اپنی کسی تحریر میں

ان لوگوں کا مزاج ایسے ملا کا ہے جو بدمعاشی کے بل پر مسجدیں سمبھالتے ہیں
اور انہوں نے طالبان پلے ہوے ہیں
جماعت ہر دہشت گرد تنظیم کی ماں ہے، تبھی منور حسن ٹی ٹی پی کی حمایت کرتا ہے

الله ان سے بھی جان چھڑا دے اور الطاف سے بھی پاکستان کی

Jazaheer

Slavery? Us Jamaat kai logon kai liye jo kisi maulvi kai peechay nahi bhaagtay even Maudoodi tak kai! Jin main shakhsiat parasti nahi? Un kai liye? dhamki aur toknay main farq hota hai! sorry! i forgot i was talking with you! a typical cry baby!

Terrorist? baat apni dohra deta hoon "Zabaan ka aur daleel ka saheeh istimaal karo to logon ko shaid sahi faisla karnay main asaani ho! Awaeyn ki baaton ko sunna! us ko phailaana aur us pai ghalat faisla karna HUMARA qaumi masghala hai! SUCH ko raasta do! asaan hojaye gi hum par zindagi!"

By the way i am one of among many Jamiat guys who have turned in favour of IK because of belief in him! and poor policy making of Jamaat leadership! but cant tolerate the non sense, maligning, malicious and idiotic comments coming from your mouth! And this decision of joining any other party is very easy for any Jamaat guy! He is trained by Jamaat to be free in mind! And this coming out from me (an ex jamaati) is a tribute to the values in Jamaat! They are far more tolerant than you guys! who always go with popular opinion which might not necessarily be the right one!

The highlighted parts shows your slavery and u have no arguement in your post except threat and badmashi.....

U could do it.....u r trained like that by Qazi and your terrorist...

Have u nor read Iqbal?????

مجھے یقین ہے عمران نے قاضی کی بات سن کر کھا ہو گا

دوسروں کو نصیحت ، خود میاں فصیحت

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
iss se bhee zor ka thppar marna tha bhai eh log tu apne bap se bhee issee zaban main bat karte hon ge

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Slavery? Us Jamaat kai logon kai liye jo kisi maulvi kai peechay nahi bhaagtay even Maudoodi tak kai! Jin main shakhsiat parasti nahi? Un kai liye? dhamki aur toknay main farq hota hai! sorry! i forgot i was talking with you! a typical cry baby!

Terrorist? baat apni dohra deta hoon "Zabaan ka aur daleel ka saheeh istimaal karo to logon ko shaid sahi faisla karnay main asaani ho! Awaeyn ki baaton ko sunna! us ko phailaana aur us pai ghalat faisla karna HUMARA qaumi masghala hai! SUCH ko raasta do! asaan hojaye gi hum par zindagi!"

By the way i am one of among many Jamiat guys who have turned in favour of IK because of belief in him! and poor policy making of Jamaat leadership! but cant tolerate the non sense, maligning, malicious and idiotic comments coming from your mouth! And this decision of joining any other party is very easy for any Jamaat guy! He is trained by Jamaat to be free in mind! And this coming out from me (an ex jamaati) is a tribute to the values in Jamaat! They are far more tolerant than you guys! who always go with popular opinion which might not necessarily be the right one!

Why r u wasting my time.....

What u will say by seeing the pictures of Punjab university and torture with IK..???

Is it not terrorist behaviour???

Same is your language ......

If u like someones words , you threat in your first world....

The highlighted part is your misconception only and it is forced in your mind by your Jamat....

Jamat was in Govt for the whole period of Mushraf , at the order of America and Saudia , do u like that ???

otherwise better to look the reality....

Jamat is not Islamic , and it is any thing other than Islami....Sorry it is hard for to accept.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

قاضی صاحب نے کیا یہ نہیں فرمایا تھا؟

جماعت اسلامی اور اسلامی جمیت طلبہ کے اعجاز چوہدری اور میاں محمود الرشید جیسے غنڈوں پر نہ تو کبھی اعتبار کرنا اور نہ ہی انہیں
اپنی پارٹی میں گھسنے دینا ورنہ وہ

سانحہ پنجاب یونیورسٹی پھر سے خیبر پختون خواہ اسمبلی میں

دہرا سکتے ہیں

:):)
:)

imran-khan-ijt-2.jpg

imran-khan-ijt-3.jpg

imran-khan-ijt-1.jpg

Look at this NOORA trying to add fuel to the flame lol

Jazaheer

At the order of who US and Saudia? Lol! Really?

Yes Jamaat was in govt. and it was very wrong of them to support Musharraf for LFO! BTW i remember they were only in KPK (provincial govt.)

Jamaat has many problems! i agree!

Jamiat did a ver wrong thing with IK! i agree!

Is Jamaat anti Pakistan? Nope

Do Jamaat carry guns? Nope

Were they in power in last five years in KPK and ever in sindh, baluchistan or Punjab? Nope! then who is stopping those provincial govts to arrest so called "Jamaat terrorists

Jamaat fought alongside Pakistan army in East Pakistan and Afghanistan? Does that make them dis loyal to Pakistan? Nope! however their policy is debateable over here.

Any corruption charges? Nope

Do they promote ethnicity? Nope

Are they involved in sectarian violence? Nope

Far better than PPP, PMLN, MQM, ANP and PTI too. the only edge PTI has IK, otherwise PTI is nothing!

Dhamki aur toknay main farq hota hai! lekin abhi tumhain yeh samajhnay main time lagay ga!

Why r u wasting my time.....

What u will say by seeing the pictures of Punjab university and torture with IK..???

Is it not terrorist behaviour???

Same is your language ......

If u like someones words , you threat in your first world....

The highlighted part is your misconception only and it is forced in your mind by your Jamat....

Jamat was in Govt for the whole period of Mushraf , at the order of America and Saudia , do u like that ???

otherwise better to look the reality....

Jamat is not Islamic , and it is any thing other than Islami....Sorry it is hard for to accept.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
At the order of who US and Saudia? Lol! Really?

Yes Jamaat was in govt. and it was very wrong of them to support Musharraf for LFO! BTW i remember they were only in KPK (provincial govt.)

Jamaat has many problems! i agree!

Jamiat did a ver wrong thing with IK! i agree!

Is Jamaat anti Pakistan? Nope

Do Jamaat carry guns? Nope

Were they in power in last five years in KPK and ever in sindh, baluchistan or Punjab? Nope! then who is stopping those provincial govts to arrest so called "Jamaat terrorists

Jamaat fought alongside Pakistan army in East Pakistan and Afghanistan? Does that make them dis loyal to Pakistan? Nope! however their policy is debateable over here.

Any corruption charges? Nope

Do they promote ethnicity? Nope

Are they involved in sectarian violence? Nope

Far better than PPP, PMLN, MQM, ANP and PTI too. the only edge PTI has IK, otherwise PTI is nothing!

Dhamki aur toknay main farq hota hai! lekin abhi tumhain yeh samajhnay main time lagay ga!
I asked you this before ansking again....this is very basic question...

What do u think is this civilized culture in Islam ???just reply this...

We call it terrorism , what u call it.... please let me know....

imran-khan-ijt-2.jpg