thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sunnis of Iran celebrated the killing of Solemani --- seems like 35% plus a big number of Shias who are against Iranian backed government and protesting on streets all are traitors

Dear apart from Sunni.Shia Firqa Parasti mind set...I just told the bitter reality... Check the Islam history..no matter Shia.Sunni..Deoband..Wahabi..we had many traitors...and we still have plenty of.. This is sad not dance on it..

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear apart from Sunni.Shia Firqa Parasti mind set...I just told the bitter reality... Check the Islam history..no matter Shia.Sunni..Deoband..Wahabi..we had many traitors...and we still have plenty of.. This is sad not dance on it..

It depends how you define a nationhood and how you judge people ---traitors are in all communities of the world

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Islamic History shows most of the traitors were shia and that whenever they were in government they always fought Muslims only never any disbeliever