Qamar Zaman Kaira thrashes PM Imran Khan for his moral destroying tweets against Pakistani cricket team

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
شکر ہے خان نے ایک ٹویٹ کردی ورنہ اس نے اتوار کے دن کیسے اپنا رزق حلال کرنا تھا۔

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a stupid idiot you are. Is that how you dis respect your father? Who is struggling past 23 years for you against corrupt mafia and today you shiting on him.
People like you deserve corrupt Zardari and Sharif’s
I still admire and support Imran Khan but sometimes he speaks too much unnecessary and invites criticism.It was an absolutely unnecessary statement from the prime minister of a country and demoralising for the team who are in the middle of the world cup, why does he have relo cutte in the cabinet and his party.I am still a voter and supporter of PTI and believe they are the best option in Pakistan but one has to speak truth whether you like it or not.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
I still admire and support Imran Khan but sometimes he speaks too much unnecessary and invites criticism.It was an absolutely unnecessary statement from the prime minister of a country and demoralising for the team who are in the middle of the world cup, why does he have relo cutte in the cabinet and his party.I am still a voter and supporter of PTI and believe they are the best option in Pakistan but one has to speak truth whether you like it or not.
Why!???? What did he say? Tum log pagal ho kua? Apnay aap ko potwar na keh lanay kay shouq main chawal martay rehtay ho! Pti supporter houn! Ha! N leagui

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lakh di lannaat Gustakh Imran Niazi. After spewing venom against Sahaba now Imran Niazi bakwasing against cricket team.
oy hijray ke supporter, imran khan ne theek hi kaha hai ke railu katta jese na khelo, aur tum dheek lo railu katta jese hi pakistan theek kheli

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuch logo ko Allah is duniya mein hi saza de detaa hai.
itna kuch ho gaya is bande ke sath magar phir bhi billo ki bu... bachane mein laga hua hai

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kaira should mind his own business and talk about the subject he knows, criticising one of the best all rounder and best captain in the cricketing world is not on.

Bubber Shair

جب کرکٹ میں ملوائیت اور عسکری اداروں کی مداخلت ہونی شروع ہوجاے تو اسی طرح ذلت و رسوای ہوتی ہے
شاہد آفریدی ساری عمر ایک جنرل کی سفارش پر کھیلتا رہا

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lakh di lannaat Gustakh Imran Niazi. After spewing venom against Sahaba now Imran Niazi bakwasing against cricket team.
Dear your comment shows that you have a great love for Shaba Karam as every muslim have, do you implement the life pattern of Sahab Karam in your real life in the real sense? Do you follow all the rules of Haqoq ul Ibad & Haqoq ui Allah in your daily life? ?

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kaira saheb pls don’t bring politicc in cricket more important issues in Pakistan than a cricket inshallah next time we. Will win

Shazi ji

What a stupid idiot you are. Is that how you dis respect your father? Who is struggling past 23 years for you against corrupt mafia and today you shiting on him.
People like you deserve corrupt Zardari and Sharif’s
Even ur statement is also stupid ,,, firstly don’t use this word and hv manners ,,,
Secondly he is talking about statement why u getting personal
Thirdly if u respect ur father ( corrupt or good is different matter) but IK NS Zardari are same age and why u disrespect others and respect IK
Fourthly u are wrong IK not fighting for corruption he got corrupt people with him a) he came through Army b) do u think Pervaiz Illahi , firdous awan, Babar awan aleem are very shareef

stargazer

Kaira sahib is this your best shot? Pitty on your political acumen.
I am sorry I have to tell you to SHUT UP and lick the wounds of your party.