Q league supporting Imran Khan for new setup

Pragmatic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GsEnW.gif

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
The chaudhrys are lost in political wilderness. The lota group and the forward group, both have more q-leaguers than the chaudhrys. If musharraf comes back, I believe he will have more q-leaguers behind him than the chaudhrys can gather on their side. That prospect is making them nervous to the point of making such statements.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now lotaeys are looking new boss as Imran Khan, so far he has not taken any "PITA HUA FACE" from old set up, he is aware better to wait with new team, then these bunch of jokers, who are always looking for the back door, how funny statement, if other parties will agree then they will also support, these bunch of fools, Imran is not going to look any approval from any one, even their old boss USA also.

He is coming to root you out for ever, better pack your bags.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Ch: Shujaat Hussain and Ch: Wajahat Hussain, both brothers & Family called Chaudry family

r in fear that if ever musharraf returns back to pakistan, half of the Q-leaguers will join him

& talking abt Imran Khan setup, this shows that they had got the indication that sometihng is going to be happen in near future, with pakistan political setup

HarrisS

Guys Guys Guys, come on. Read it again. How can that statement be translated to "Q-league supporting Imran" ??

IF other parties agree on Imran Khan...... IF

Which one of the following "Other Parties" will agree on Imran Khan?

PPPP
PML(N)
MQM
ANP
JUI
PML(F)

These are the parties with mandate in the parliament and quite honestly, only ones that count in the political arena. I will be surprised if these parties can agree on what to have for lunch much less Imran Khan as a part of the new setup. What Wajahat just said that " There is no chance for Imran to be a part of the future set-up" or at least that's what I am reading.

P.S I forgot the largest political party. the G.H.Q. Do you think they will support Imran?

Last edited:

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
I think, they realized that people are tired of the same kind but different name parties corruptions and BS. The only man standing up for every right thing is Mr Khan. Q is just tilting where the wind is going.

qasim845

Banned
Look impossible. If this happens, i dare that it will be a worst disastor for the country. I don't say by mean of Corruption ( i proundly think that IK is one of the Cleanest personlity of our country among few), but meaning of managing the situatiion. I am not against PTI and wish them all the Best. but We have already seen what happened/happening to the country when we tried the inexperience Nawaz and Benazir in 1990's and now trying inexperience Zardari. Z A bhuttoi had spent about 10 years in the government before he formed his own government. So, he had expericed and he was quite successfull interms of managing and that lasted for about 6 years (ofcourse he did some big political blunder, became arrongant and that ended his political carreer and life). Checkout Manmohan Singh with soo much of experienced in finance sector before he became Prime minister, finance minister of his country in 1990's and once became the president of world bank also, and now look where he is leading his country's economy too. I personally think we need someone who had spent enough time in different fields/sectors of the governemnt already and have root level understanding of these problems/ challenging we are facing at the moment and should be well experienced to know how to manage them. Above of all, he should be Patroitic as IK or any other common Pakistani and not like those who come to Pakistan only to govern and leave next day. We can't take anymore risk, it is time we need to think as a nation for the better future for our country. Ik is the pround of Pakistan and built the biggest cancer hospital in Pakistan, running it successfully, but running a governemnt is not anywhere close to run a hospital in a city. For some people, best management is god gifted thing and i hope IK would be one of them.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look impossible. If this happens, i dare that it will be a worst disastor for the country. I don't say by mean of Corruption ( i proundly think that IK is one of the Cleanest personlity of our country among few), but meaning of managing the situatiion. I am not against PTI and wish them all the Best. but We have already seen what happened/happening to the country when we tried the inexperience Nawaz and Benazir in 1990's and now trying inexperience Zardari. Z A bhuttoi had spent about 10 years in the government before he formed his own government. So, he had expericed and he was quite successfull interms of managing and that lasted for about 6 years (ofcourse he did some big political blunder, became arrongant and that ended his political carreer and life). Checkout Manmohan Singh with soo much of experienced in finance sector before he became Prime minister, finance minister of his country in 1990's and once became the president of world bank also, and now look where he is leading his country's economy too. I personally think we need someone who had spent enough time in different fields/sectors of the governemnt already and have root level understanding of these problems/ challenging we are facing at the moment and should be well experienced to know how to manage them. Above of all, he should be Patroitic as IK or any other common Pakistani and not like those who come to Pakistan only to govern and leave next day. We can't take anymore risk, it is time we need to think as a nation for the better future for our country. Ik is the pround of Pakistan and built the biggest cancer hospital in Pakistan, running it successfully, but running a governemnt is not anywhere close to run a hospital in a city. For some people, best management is god gifted thing and i hope IK would be one of them.
My Dear Friend,

One most important thing you might ignore, both Benazir and Nawaz Sharif were selected, and Imran is going to be elected because of his Leadership, his availability with easy access to common person. In few weeks he got more one 100 crore, don't you thing once he will be in the office, he will do the miracle Insha Allah. He have gain trust, so just wait and see. Street power is gathering around him.

Allah O Akbar

Last edited:

Pragmatic

Do you anticipate following emerging political landscape

President: A Q khan
PM: MQM or Musharraf or Imran

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Do you anticipate following emerging political landscape

President: A Q khan
PM: MQM or Musharraf or Imran

i WAS reading this report that IK would head the new TECHNOCRAT setup with people of MUSTAFA KAMAL and MQM joining in ,

i personally think it is possible CHANGE is within the AIR.

It is the matter of time,coz old horses have run old they don't have the competence to deliver this nation!!!!!!!!!

qasim845

Banned
My Dear Friend,

One most important thing you might ignore, both Benazir and Nawaz Sharif were selected, and Imran is going to be elected because of his Leadership, his availability with easy access to common person. In few weeks he got more one 100 crore, don't you thing once he will be in the office, he will do the miracle Insha Allah. He have gain trust, so just wait and see. Street power is gathering around him.

Allah O Akbar

I salute ur thinking with great respect, but "Musharraf gathered about 25 crore in few hours." I am sure samething can be happened by altaf hussain if one section of media fully supporting him also day & night. My original argument wasn't the same, I was baically making a point we just need just one Honest clean person like IK or anyother common Pkistani to clear all the current mess in our beloved country and he/she should be as experienced and intellectuals like Mahatir mohammad or Manmohan singh. If we wana safe our country we can't take risk anymore. As per my personal opinion, i don't care either he/she comes from Back door or front door, by election/ or selection. but He should be well aware of root causes of all the challenges in Pakistan and well experience and knowledgeable of resolving these problem and will not seek power for his lust only.