Purchasing dollars to hoard and earn profit by the increase in its price is a grave sin - Mufti Taqi Usmani

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تقی عثمانی صاحب نے بلکل ٹھیک کہا ہے . . . . .. پاکستانیوں کو اس وقت اخلاقیات ، حلال /حرام کی تمیز سکھانے کی اشد ضرورت ہے

Kamran Stu

MPA (400+ posts)
I know it’s very difficult but we all should sell out all $ Euros or any foreign currency & buy Pak rupees for saving our beautiful country! Which was unearth in Ramadan Mubarak!

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرا تو پورا وجود ہی حرام کا ہے

erer.jpg

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)

The question is that is buying dollars and keeping it to protect your savings hoarding?

Do people need dollars? Dollars aren't like food.

But like gold and you can hoard gold as long as you pay zakat.

I wish Mufti would explain this and give full reasoning how dollars come under hoarding.

Dollar is money
Very good point.
Another thing that was bothering me was the fact that Why the poor have no excuse. What options are they left with? The rich and the people in power are selling the poor to keep up mega size governments. I wonder if the ground reality should play some role here. If not then the poor have no option but to pickup guns and come out in the streets.
This is horrible, where are we taking our children. Our daughters and sisters are being forced to sell their bodies to keep up with this horrendous crimes of the elite.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mufti Sb had gone insane.
A nation who has clear teachings about rishwat that both will go to hell, but they do not stop.

They will take his fatwa or advise to not keep dollars..................