Punjab's Buzdar can't compete with Sindh's Murad Ali Shah - Bilawal

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تم لوگوں نے چوڑیاں پہنی ہیں جو ایسا ہوا اور تم روک بھی نہیں سکے اور پھر بھی بے شرمی سے زندہ ہو ؟با ھر نکلتے جمہوریت کے نام پر جدوجہد کرتے روکتے اسے اور دینا پڑتی تو اس لاڈلی بےنامی اکا ونٹوں کی ماں جمہوریت بچانے کو جان دیتے خواجہ سر ا

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bilawal and his dad have been siphoning the Sindhi People’s cash to Dubai london and new York and than blackmails the nation and the establishment using the Sindhi card
I can see in the near future the Sindhi hari breaking the bastille and freeing larkana and Sindh from the zardari Bilawal loteras and bringing the true Sindhi lovers in power in sindh
My land of sehwan and sacral sarmast is crying because it has been ravished by the moguls in guise of zardari

Hussain1967

Mr.Bilawal: Give this statement when you next time visit South Punjab and I will see how you grab even few seats from South Punjab. You people consider South Punjab an extension of Sindh, yet you give such statements against the CM from South Punjab.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr.Bilawal: Give this statement when you next time visit South Punjab and I will see how you grab even few seats from South Punjab. You people consider South Punjab an extension of Sindh, yet you give such statements against the CM from South Punjab.
Oh He will grab something for sure, but it won't be the seats.

disgusted

Shame on you Billo Rani for taking the name of Buzdar without taking a 'ghussal'. Buzdar is a gem. He is honest ,down to earth and free of scandals. Murad Ali Shah will sink you and your thieving dad as he is more than willing to become an approver. In the meantime take some time off and visit Bannu. Gul Khan and his friends are impatiently waiting for you. The reception will be historic.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Almas Bobby is thousand times beterr than Billo rani ,so you cant compare Almas Bobby with Billo Rani

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the first true statement by a fake WILL (which was found in the purse of BB maids ) leader of ppp that no comparison of competency of Murad Shah and Usman buzdar .Murad Shah was busy to transfered all Sindh govt resources into Omni groups since last ten years and accommodate other groups as well who all are busy to transfered money into zardari groups accounts in all over the world

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
what this NOORA, ZARDARI MOLI FUZLA , ARE DING IS, IS (RYUNDY ROLLA) THEY HAVE CORRUPTET THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND THE SOCIETY TO THE EXTREME, AND THE EXTREME STEP WOULD BE MILITARY COURTS, SPEEDY JUSTICE AND ELCRICUTE ATT THESE AND THEIR SUPPOTERS, THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE ,AS A COUNTRY.