Punjab to close shopping malls, restaurants, shops at 10pm: Buzdar

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good Phokay CM . Tumen hor koi kaam nahi ata . Lahore main kites baazi tu nahi rakwa sakta loge chaheay martey rahain dor phernay say tumen kuch pata nahi PHOKA JO HEY TU

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Coronavirus wakes up at 10pm and sleeps at 4am. Its not a virus its a bhoot and will be combatted by jaadu tona.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Coronavirus wakes up at 10pm and sleeps at 4am. Its not a virus its a bhoot and will be combatted by jaadu tona.
I know you have licked so much billo and zardari ass that your brain has turned into mush but maybe the few remaining cells left in that pulp that used to be a brain can comprehend this

Qalandar

I know you have licked so much billo and zardari ass that your brain has turned into mush but maybe the few remaining cells left in that pulp that used to be a brain can comprehend this

Changar how is Dubai your criteria ? Are they leaders and innovators of healthcare policies ?

They don't even follow democracy, is that an example you wanna quote changar pujari.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Changar how is Dubai your criteria ? Are they leaders and innovators of healthcare policies ?

They don't even follow democracy, is that an example you wanna quote changar pujari.
Yes because I live there and there is a reason is it much better than Pakistan right now, like I said your brain has turned to mush from licking so much billo ass you can't even see straight.

The more you reduce large gatherings the more you minimize chances of cross infection, short of shutting down everything, this is the next best thing.

Qalandar

Yes because I live there and there is a reason is it much better than Pakistan right now, like I said your brain has turned to mush from licking so much billo ass you can't even see straight.

The more you reduce large gatherings the more you minimize chances of cross infection, short of shutting down everything, this is the next best thing.

Let me know when you are able to reply to the question rather than doing pooja

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Let me know when you are able to reply to the question rather than doing pooja

LOL look a billo khusri slave accusing someone of doing pooja ? ?

And yeah Billo Khusri, Meter chor and ticket blackiya are pioneers in health policy, thats why don't even have simple vaccine for rabies!

Anyone with even an iota of decency and shame would have committed suicide by now but ofcourse you are a beghairt slave of billo khusri

Educationist

maxresdefault.jpg