Punjab Police

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
69915304_2286720348099784_1901820851632734208_n.jpg

گھر نکلنے سے پہلے گھر والوں کو اچھی طرح مل لیا کریں کیا پتہ اگلے موڑ میں پنجاب پولیس مل جائے اور گھر والوں کو لاش سرد خانے سے ملے

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)

گھر نکلنے سے پہلے گھر والوں کو اچھی طرح مل لیا کریں کیا پتہ اگلے موڑ میں پنجاب پولیس مل جائے اور گھر والوں کو لاش سرد خانے سے ملے

اس خونخوار کتے کو پچھلے ٣۵ سالوں سے کس نے خونخوار بنایا۔
یہی پولیس والے ماڈل ٹاون لاہور خون نہیں تو کیا ستو پینے گئے تھے کیا؟​

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Punjab police is Worst than Hindu army....!!!

اسمیں شک و شبہے کی کوئی گنجائش ہی نہیں ہے کہ پنجاب پولیس اور سندھ پولیس اس ملک کی گھٹیا ترین اور بدنام ترین پولیس فورس ہیں اور انکو انکی جگہ پر لایا جانا وقت کی اہم ترین ضرورت ہے . پنجاب پولیس کو راہ راست پر لانے کی فی الوقت ذمہ داری دو اشخاص پر عائد ہوتی ہے اور انکا گلا پکڑا جانا چاہئیے . عثمان بزدار اور پرویز الہی

اسی تناظر میں اس بات کا بھی ذکر کرتا چلوں کہ اسوقت پنجاب پولیس کی کارگزاری پر شد و مد سے جو میڈیا کمپین چل رہی ہے وہ گنجوں اور فراری کے ایماء پر حرامیوں کا انڈسپیوٹڈ سردار، سندھ اور پنجاب کا پرانا آئی جی اور
ایل لیگ کا موجودہ سینیٹر رانا مقبول چلا رہا ہے . ایف آئی اے کو اسے حراست میں لینا چاہئیے پھر دیکھئے گا پٹوار خانے میں کس طرح آگ لگتی ہے

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only solution is to disband them completely and get rangers on board the start new recuritement process. That is the only way to make it work....and make new hirings. Takay loag puranay police walon ki shakal dubara ne dekhen. Actually punjab police needs some lynching to put them in their place.

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pigs of Punjab. haram, haram,haram, haram..................................that's what they eat. But I have seen that if a Mullah enters a police station an officer shits in pants...............................

Okara

Who is stopping current government to prosecute people involved in Model Town Incident?
How much time for PTI KPK wasted before fixing their Police through Durrani? Less than Six months.
When there is no WILL to fix system its better keep blaming for the last 35 years governance.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is stopping current government to prosecute people involved in Model Town Incident?
How much time for PTI KPK wasted before fixing their Police through Durrani? Less than Six months.
When there is no WILL to fix system its better keep blaming for the last 35 years governance.
KPK is a small and easy to control province. Punjab Police has been corrupt under Ganja Brothers for the past 35 years.
Since you are showing your expertise on this topic. Why don't you step forward and send a solution to the concerned Ministry. In these day you can use different Apps or use Citizen Portal. Share your thought here on this forum. I have doubts that you will do it. But I was wrong in the past. Prove me that I am wrong.

Okara

KPK is a small and easy to control province. Punjab Police has been corrupt under Ganja Brothers for the past 35 years.
Since you are showing your expertise on this topic. Why don't you step forward and send a solution to the concerned Ministry. In these day you can use different Apps or use Citizen Portal. Share your thought here on this forum. I have doubts that you will do it. But I was wrong in the past. Prove me that I am wrong.
When Mr Durrani was there to fix why he was forced to leave and who?