Punishment of Sex, Adultery & Rape in Shariat of Allah

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
My understanding is based on two things
1- Quran is complete
2- Punishments of Hudd must only come from Quran

Those who think Quran can mislead they must think about themselves are they really Muslims?

You blamed me for manipulating Quranic verse now it is your duty to expose me you just cannot blame people without providing proofs

Any Hadith that go against the basic principles of Quran will be rejected . If we start beliving in all hadiths then in science class we should teach the kids that winter is due to the breath of Heaven and Summer is due to the breath of hell. There is no scholar of Islam who accepts all hadith
If you want to be misled by choice intentionally even after knowing the truth then Quran will help you,
For example, Quran is strictly against homosexuality but you are insisting it fine
Quran 6:25
اور ان میں بعض ایسے ہیں کہ تمہاری (باتوں کی) طرف کان رکھتے ہیں۔ اور ہم نے ان کے دلوں پر تو پردے ڈال دیئے ہیں کہ ان کو سمجھ نہ سکیں اور کانوں میں ثقل پیدا کردیا ہے (کہ سن نہ سکیں) اور اگر یہ تمام نشانیاں بھی دیکھ لیں تب بھی ان پر ایمان نہ لائیں۔ یہاں تک کہ جب تمہارے پاس تم سے بحث کرنے کو آتے ہیں تو جو کافر ہیں کہتے ہیں یہ (قرآن) اور کچھ بھی نہیں صرف پہلے لوگوں کی کہانیاں ہیں

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
If you want to be misled by choice intentionally even after knowing the truth then Quran will help you,
For example, Quran is strictly against homosexuality but you are insisting it fine
Quran 6:25
اور ان میں بعض ایسے ہیں کہ تمہاری (باتوں کی) طرف کان رکھتے ہیں۔ اور ہم نے ان کے دلوں پر تو پردے ڈال دیئے ہیں کہ ان کو سمجھ نہ سکیں اور کانوں میں ثقل پیدا کردیا ہے (کہ سن نہ سکیں) اور اگر یہ تمام نشانیاں بھی دیکھ لیں تب بھی ان پر ایمان نہ لائیں۔ یہاں تک کہ جب تمہارے پاس تم سے بحث کرنے کو آتے ہیں تو جو کافر ہیں کہتے ہیں یہ (قرآن) اور کچھ بھی نہیں صرف پہلے لوگوں کی کہانیاں ہیں
Yaah verse app pe fit atta hai app Quran ko kahanian samajty hogen mein nahi.
Mein tu app ko Quran ki taraaf bula raha hon
Anywhy it is just my understanding of Quran if you think I am wrong bring your arguments based on Quran, if convincing I will correct myself

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sex is not just sex as Molvies understand, sex has number of types every type logically and ethically demands a diffirent punishment. The common types of sex are

Sex b/t unmarried man & unmarried woman = no punishment in Quran
Sex b/t unmarried man & unmarried man = no punishment in Quran
Sex b/t unmarried woman& unmarried women = no punishment in Quran

There is no punishment for sex in the shariat of Allah because it is a natural instinct and need of human beings .People are free to choose their partner.

Marriage a family contract

Man to man and female to female does not lead to children or family but a sex b/t man to woman gives birth to children and family hence a contract is automatically established . This contract is called marriage to raise a healthy family you are under some boundries ,laws and sex punishments. Here we will only talk about sexual punishments

Sex b/t married women & married man = Punishment in Quran

"The woman and the man guilty of zināʾ (for fornication or adultery),- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment."

— Qur'an, Sura 24 (An-Nur), ayat 2[27]

Punishment is strict because you chosed your partner with your free will and you had an option of divorce and remarriage

Sex b/t married women to women & married man to man = Punishment in Quran

"And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four (witnesses) from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them (15). And as for the two who are guilty of indecency from among you, give them both a punishment; then if they repent and amend, turn aside from them; surely Allah is oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful. [4:15–16

Punishment is not strict because continuty of family is important despite the married ones having some same sex urge

Rape

Rape is not sex , it is robbery and theft of property and human body

Condamination of robbery and theft of property in case of Quam Shoab

[26:181] Give a full measure and be not of those who diminish;

[26:182] And weigh (things) with a right balance,

[26:183] And do not wrong men of their things, and do not act corruptly in the earth, making mischief.

Condamination of robbery and theft of body especially of homosexual rape in case of Quam luut

[15:68] He said: Surely these are my guests, therefore do not disgrace me,

[29:29] What! Do you come to the males and commit robbery on the highway, and you commit evil deeds in your assemblies? But nothing was the answer of his people except that they said: Bring on us Allah's punishment, if you are one of the truthful.

[11:78] And his people came to him, (as if) rushed on towards him, and already they did evil deeds. He said: O my people! These are my daughters, they are purer for you, so guard against (the punishment of) Allah and do not disgrace me with regard to my guests; is there not among you one right minded man?

Both the nations of robbery & theft were destroyed by God

Punishment of robbery & theft in Quran

Quran verse 5:38:[4]

If a robbery and theft is by hand, hand will be cut off. If the robbery or theft of body by body organ, organ will be cutt off

The Quranic principle of punishments is Eye for Eye .

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaah verse app pe fit atta hai app Quran ko kahanian samajty hogen mein nahi.
Mein tu app ko Quran ki taraaf bula raha hon
Anywhy it is just my understanding of Quran if you think I am wrong bring your arguments based on Quran, if convincing I will correct myself
I ll reply in your style now:
you talk Quran doesn't specify certain things and Quran is complete every thing should come from Quran
well Quran only talks about the relationship of a Man and A Woman that is legal if married

Quran 4:1
اے لوگو اپنے اس رب کا تقویٰ اختیار کرو جس نے تمہیں ایک جان سے پیدا کیا اور اسی سے اس کا جوڑا بنایا اور ان دونوں سے پھیلا دیے (زمین میں) کثیر تعداد میں مرد اور عورتیں اور تقویٰ اختیار کرو اس اللہ کا جس کا تم ایک دوسرے کو واسطہ دیتے ہو اور رحمی رشتوں کا لحاظ رکھو یقیناً اللہ تعالیٰ تم پر نگران ہے
Quran 4:3
اور اگر تمہیں اندیشہ ہو کہ تم یتیم بچیوں کے بارے میں انصاف نہیں کرسکو گے تو (انہیں اپنے نکاح میں نہ لاؤ بلکہ) جو عورتیں تمہیں پسند ہوں ان سے نکاح کرلو دو دو تین تین چار چار تک لیکن اگر تمہیں اندیشہ ہو کہ ان کے درمیان عدل نہ کرسکو گے تو پھر ایک ہی پر بس کرو یا وہ عورتیں جو تمہاری ملک یمین ہوں یہ اس سے قریب تر ہے کہ تم ایک. ہی طرف کو نہ جھک پڑو

Now you tell me from where you get the impression that homosexuality is allowed in Islam
All I see is Islam is strictly against Homosexuality and sex outside marriage is Haram

I can quote Hadith for you but looks like you don't believe in them much.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
I ll reply in your style now:
you talk Quran doesn't specify certain things and Quran is complete every thing should come from Quran
well Quran only talks about the relationship of a Man and A Woman that is legal if married

Quran 4:1
اے لوگو اپنے اس رب کا تقویٰ اختیار کرو جس نے تمہیں ایک جان سے پیدا کیا اور اسی سے اس کا جوڑا بنایا اور ان دونوں سے پھیلا دیے (زمین میں) کثیر تعداد میں مرد اور عورتیں اور تقویٰ اختیار کرو اس اللہ کا جس کا تم ایک دوسرے کو واسطہ دیتے ہو اور رحمی رشتوں کا لحاظ رکھو یقیناً اللہ تعالیٰ تم پر نگران ہے
Quran 4:3
اور اگر تمہیں اندیشہ ہو کہ تم یتیم بچیوں کے بارے میں انصاف نہیں کرسکو گے تو (انہیں اپنے نکاح میں نہ لاؤ بلکہ) جو عورتیں تمہیں پسند ہوں ان سے نکاح کرلو دو دو تین تین چار چار تک لیکن اگر تمہیں اندیشہ ہو کہ ان کے درمیان عدل نہ کرسکو گے تو پھر ایک ہی پر بس کرو یا وہ عورتیں جو تمہاری ملک یمین ہوں یہ اس سے قریب تر ہے کہ تم ایک. ہی طرف کو نہ جھک پڑو

Now you tell me from where you get the impression that homosexuality is allowed in Islam
All I see is Islam is strictly against Homosexuality and sex outside marriage is Haram

I can quote Hadith for you but looks like you don't believe in them much.

It means hijras were not created by God if not God who created them. your argument is like God created Adam , Hawa born out of Adam. As there was only 1 Hawa, every man should have only one wife

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
It means hijras were not created by God if not God who created them. your argument is like God created Adam , Hawa born out of Adam. As there was only 1 Hawa, every man should have only one wife
don't put your words in my mouth ....... Hijras are different and homosexuals are totally different concept, why are you mixing two entirely different things.

I asked you something and now do you want to drag the topic somewhere else??

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
don't put your words in my mouth ....... Hijras are different and homosexuals are totally different concept, why are you mixing two entirely different things.

I asked you something and now do you want to drag the topic somewhere else??

If the purpose of every soul is to have kids male female relation then why God created hiijras. Do hijras have souls? What is the purpose of their creation? Does not every soul desire a soulmate?