Public lashing of Swat girl was a FRAUD VIDEO

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
19bb6cb825b0ba2b05bbae92fb4e5ebe.gif

masti123

Citizen
show this news to all Pakistani channels who made a big fuss at that time. Specially to
hamid.gif
and
shahid.gif

I will wait and watch if any of the channel air any program after this news.......

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes we knew from the begining its some bastard NGO or agency doing it... I could clearly hear those sons of bitches fake taliban were swearing loudly...... Wese herat hoti hae ke hamare mulk mae har dosra admi bikha howa hae... kabhi to mujhe shak hota hae kahin mae bhi jane anjane mae kisi ke lie kaam to nahi kar raha... Lahol..... kher ye jitne bhi problems Pakistan mae haen ye sab fake haen...... this so-called Gas and Electric Loadshading is also fake... Believe me there is no shortage of power in Pakistan but they are imposing it to weaken Pakistan and collapse its economy.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I want to make clear is the steriotype that we live on xternal aid.... No we are not... Every single Pakistani is working hard to earn his food... This so called aid money just goes to the greedy ellite and bastard politicians... each individual pakistani is working hard than any other nation.... Yes we are proud we are Pakistanis and we are dignified... Our only fault is the dead silence and the tolarance that we are bearing silently PPP leaches in our country....

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Mods can u merge these threads to one so that users should know what we talked about on this matter. What was response from all brothers & sisters who replied to this topic.. As these days are of FITNA & DAJJALI FITNAS (Dajjal means DECEPTION) so we should be 100% sure what we hearing & seeing before passing any judgement..
Same with 9/11 twin tower we started scolding our own people, i know many many forums where all muslims were scolding muslims, scholars, mullahs, talibs, jehad, islam etc etc.. Same with Britain subway bombings, same with pakistani students caught..
Cant we open our eyes & see that this MEDIA is one of weapon of DECEPTION..
ALLAH knows better..
Please merge these similar threads so that we should be aware of these fitnas.. I am certain that GEO report about KASSAB will result in similar hoax & lie..
#1)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10482&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#2)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/police-arrests-man-whipping-swat-girl-publicly-p39514.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#3)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/taliban-flog-woman-video-t2817.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pakipowerboy Post subject: The Business of Asma-Jehangirism & Liberal ExtremismPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Former Prime Minister I. K. Gujral with to Asma Jahangir

Should we start a civil war because some liberal extremists in our elite are upset about the alleged flogging video?

Some occasions are not meant for settling scores. But a minority in our elite that has an ideological problem with religion is at it again. They are not even willing to stop and consider a range of possibilities, including the possibility of foul play. Now we have a statement from the girl named in the video confirming this is not her. She still lives in the village supposedly cited in the video and no one there has seen this flogging take place.

Theres no question there have been atrocities committed in Swat before the peace deal in Feb. 2009. Theres also no question that everyone in Pakistan has condemned the video. But shouldnt intelligent people also ask questions about where, when, and how it was filmed and by whom. Rationality demands that all possibilities be probed.

We still dont know how this video was simultaneously released to several local TV channels? And why the Presidency was quick to leak to the media that Mr. Zardari may not endorse the peace deal after this mysterious incident. Why was Mr. President so quick to make this indirect statement without even considering when this alleged flogging occurred: before or after the peace deal? Or was the objective to simply find an excuse to scrap the deal, which is what the Americans badly want and Mr. Zardari is more than happy to oblige without considering what it would mean: endless bloodshed and pitching our security forces against its own people, which is apparently what Washington likes to see?

These liberal extremists are also unwilling to consider the wider picture. We have reports of foreign elements inserted into our entire western and northern regions of Pakistan. We have reports that some of them could be covert operatives fluent in Pashto or Uzbek and hiding as Islamists and sent with the objective of inciting the local population to fight against their own country [Bagram air base near Kabul has secret American crack units that eat, live and operate separately from the rest of the U.S. army] and commit excesses against minorities, which justifies more U.S. intervention inside Pakistan. These terrorists were using Islam to kill innocent people. The government has called their bluff and implemented Sharia. Now anyone who decides to continue fighting cant say hes doing this for the sake of Islam. If this ensures end of bloodshed, whats wrong with that? And why should our minority liberal extremists echo everything America says?
#4)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14690&view=previous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#5)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4265&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#6)http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3252&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More later got to go.. Sorry for this.
Waiting for positive action & replies.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

Zeeshan Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If the flogging video was fake then the videos of atrocities in Taliban in Afghanistan, beheading people in NWFP should also be fake. I am sure the video of blowing up the Buddha statue in Afghanistan is also fake and anyone visiting the place could still see the statue. When will we ever realize how we are manipulated and then re-manipulated.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Brother Zeeshan
Assalam-o-alaikum
The bottom line of my prev post was not that video was fake or not, as u can see easily that the VIDEO WAS MADE ACTUALLY & IT WAS REAL NOT COMPUTER GRAPHICS.
Point was that when these videos come to light & if they are against ISLAM, TEACHINGS OF ISLAM, QURAN, SHARIYA LAW, JEHAD, MUSLIMS etc do search personally about the truth other wise dont pass comments on it.
About BUDDAH STATUES i just saw video of Zakir Naik in which he was aksed about 9/11 acts, about Osama Bin Laden, about Taliban atrocities, about BUDDAH statues.
He replied for all questions with logic, specifically about buddah statues, he replied that THOSE BUDDHA STATUES WERE AFGHANISTAN GOVT PROPERTY, THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT. SECOND THEY WERE REMINDING THAT (as Zakir Naik have studied comparative religion) BUDDHA NEVER CLAIMED OR SAID TO MAKE HIS STATUES & WORSHIP.. EVEN HE ADDED THAT IN INDIA ITSELF THERE WAS JANE(religion in Hindu) STATUE PLACED BY GOVT, INDIAN PEOPLE PROTESTED TO REMOVE IT AS IT WAS MAKING PROBLEMS FOR RESIDENTS.. THE GOVT REMOVED THE STATUE.. SO NO ONE OBJECTED ON THIS AS THERE WAS SOO MANY JANE HINDUS, FAR GREATER IN NUMBERS THAN IN AFGHANISTAN.. I will upload the link in the evening insha ALLAH..
So dont be so blind on these sensitive issues. There is always a logic or motive behind these propaganda..
About Atrocities of Taliban even i cannot deny or accept as i was not there & watch all these.. But for first hand experience u can watch EVON RIDLEY story or ask her personally as she is still alive..
I hope it will clear some dilemmas u may have.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???

???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4S3Lx8ROg[/video]

??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????

???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????

??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? 5 ???? ???? ??? ????

??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????

??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????????

???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???

Spartacus

I do not think that was a fake video.
That was a real video and came to surface after a while....
That was a real video .........

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
Firstly I doubt the credibility of this news item as it does not cite the name of accused or the officials who have arrested him, negating this even if the particular video of flogging was fake can anyone deny that there was no incidents of flogging by Taliban? Were no schools torched down by Taliban? Or the numerous cases of beheading were fabricated?
Such news items are in defense of Taliban propaganda who seek to spread misinformation amongst the masses!

imrankhan0

sab se bardi dukh ki baat to ye hay ke ek NGO ke dramay par hamari fauj ne 45 lakh logon ko beghar kar diya, kiya baat hay pak fauj tujhay salam. kisi or ki hamay kiya fikar hamari zindagian barbad karnay ke liye tum ho na

love Pak

I once heard Hamid Mir saying in Capital Talk.," Agar sab Acha ho jaya, to Hum log(Anchors) , yahan kia kar raha hote".

Zaidi Qasim

???? ??? ? ????? ?? ? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?
??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???
???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ?

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow This was fake OOOOOOOOOOOOOOk

Then why were the Taliban Mulla's on TV confessing it and saying it that they did the right thing.....So this Taliban was a fake tooo

Then why Taliban leadership admitting.....So these were all fake Talibans admitting it

Then who were those barbarian murdering our people.....so the bodies were all fake

So who was bombing and destroying our schools....So the schools were also fake

Remember Khoni Chowk (Slaughter square) in Mingora...so this Chowk was also fake with fake blood.

Where do we STOP with this nonsense

I bet none of you guys who think the Taliban are oh so innocent has ever or will ever live those areas.

Brothers only people living in those area can testifly to these atrocities..

Last but not the least I as a Pakistani has more trust in our Armed Forces those pretending to Jahil Muslims.

Zaidi Qasim

FlyHigh said:

Then why were the Taliban Mulla's on TV confessing it and saying it that they did the right thing.....So this Taliban was a fake tooo

Then why Taliban leadership admitting.....So these were all fake Talibans admitting it

Then who were those barbarian murdering our people.....so the bodies were all fake

Remember Khoni Chowk (Slaughter square) in Mingora...so this Chowk was also fake with fake blood.

I bet none of you guys who think the Taliban are oh so innocent has ever or will ever live those areas.

Last but not the least I as a Pakistani has more trust in our Armed Forces those pretending to Jahil Muslims.

If you ever know how the propaganda war is being waged today, this little incident was a perfect example of that propaganda.I can speak about the other incidents as well, however, I want to confine my self to this incident which was created to get the sympathy of people of pakistan who were opposing any actions taken aganist Talibans.

khan afghan

In my yesterday comments I said there are blacksheeps in the
media who are working for the enemies of this country.Those who are responsible
should be brought on national media and their faces should be coloured
with black ink.These NGOs have foreign agenda .They are clearly getting
funds on the name of charity.Unfortunately there is aountability in this country
and everyone do what they wish to do.The government,politicians.judiciary,police.
secret serice agencies etc have been kept busy in other issues.The enemy is
working very hard and has got his goals.This dramma of supreme court,Constitutional
amendments and loadshading are all a delibrate act of the enemy.Those who did this
dramma of slashing a girl to blame pakistan on international level shoold be prosecuted
undere the act of high treason.I blame myself media for this dramma who broadcast
everything without proof.Action is needed.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Brother Flyhigh, u wrote:
You hit the point.. These talibans are fake indeed...
Another false attempt....
French Journalists Set Free on Bail as Fake 'Taliban Commander' confesses
By Kashiff Bhatty - Pakistan Times Staff Correspondent
2003/12/25
KARACHI: The two French journalists, caged in Pakistan, were set free on bail by Sindh High Court Wednesday. Justice Zawwar Hussain Jaffery on granted bail to two French journalists against a surety of Rs 100,000 ( 1400 approx) each and personal bond in the like amount.

Nafees Siddiqui advocate filed the applications on behalf of Joe Marc Epstein and Jean Paul Guilloteau, Reporter and Photo Journalist of French magazine L'Express.

Backdrop

The two newsmen were arrested under Foreigners Act on charge of violating visa restrictions. The advocate appearing for the applicants submitted that offence is bail-able and even if convicted and sentenced over the charges brought against the accused/applicant, no capital punishment can be awarded to them.

The bench after hearing the Deputy Attorney General and Investigation Officer of FIA and counsel for applicant granted them bail. Earlier ADJ, West, Nuzhat Ara Alvi had dismissed their bail plea.

Shakir's Confessions

Meanwhile, Abdullah Shakir, the main character of the 'Drama' on Taliban by the two French journalists, Wednesday confessed before the mediamen that he was offered a remuneration of $50 per day to act as 'Taliban Commander' in a video film.

Mulla Malang

Imam (a cleric) of a mosque in Rawalpindi, narrating details of the video film said he was asked to play the role of 'Mulla Malang' as a Taliban Commander in the film shot at Qila Abdullah in Balochistan province near Pak-Afghan border.

Contact

Shakir said that he got in contact with the French journalists through Allah Noor, an assistant of Khawar Mehdi who had been working with the journalists Joel Mare Abestein and Joen Paul Gullotieu.

Backdrop

Shakir added that Allah Noor and Khawar Rizvi left for Quetta to make arrangements while he (Abdullah Shakir) and the two French journalists travelled by air on December-9. They were received at Quetta airport by Allah Noor.

The French journalists were lodged in a local hotel in Quetta while Abdullah Shakir stayed with Allah Noor at his residence in Pishin.

The next day they picked up the French journalists and Khawar Rizvi in a hired vehicle and proceeded to Qilla Abdullah. Allah Noor hired the services of few other local persons and the shooting of so-called 'drama' [a video episode] was done at Qilla Abdullah.

Fake Training activities Filmed

Abdullah Shakir was shown as Taliban Commander and the fake training activities were filmed at a remote village, bordering Afghanistan. He was also interviewed impersonating as Taliban Commander who have been doing activities in Afghanistan.

The French journalists and Khawar Rizvi left the hotel in Quetta on the forenoon of December-14 and flew to Karachi. They were apprehended by the security agencies near Karachi. Abdullah Shakir was apprehended from Qilla Abdullah while Allah Noor was apprehended on December 14/15 from Pishin.

Video film

The security agencies recovered the video film and other material from the French journalists and Khawer Rizvi and started investigations.

GeoG

Zaidi Qasim said:
FlyHigh said:

If you ever know how the propaganda war is being waged today, this little incident was a perfect example of that propaganda.I can speak about the other incidents as well, however, I want to confine my self to this incident which was created to get the sympathy of people of pakistan who were opposing any actions taken aganist Talibans.

Salam Brother FlyHigh and Zaidi Bhai,

The propagandists have won half the war as we ourselves are using Taliban in such lose terms that we bracket Jihadis, agents, mercenaries and agency operators in the same category. These propagandists have successfully merged the distinctive boundaries among these groups so now everything is called Taliban.

Brother no doubt, we dont want that rigidity of Mullah Omar and no one can defend a few sins committed by hard core Taliban but majority of these incidents seem to be staged to achieve certain public support and should be as psycho assault as part of bigger war. On this particular incident I will agree with Zaidi Bhai as the timing of this incident was very crucial, just before Army was considering the final stages for Swat Operation.

Pakistan Army resisted the operation pressure even when Zardari publicily announced them before his departure to US, so Americans and allies threw tremendous amount of money to change game plan and force army into this operation. This video being discussed is a tiny part of big game plan and if you recall who shouted most MQM, as these Katils became biggest supporters of Human Rights.

But we are past that stage now, Army has forgone the status of armed groups as Strategic Assets and unsure about the loyalty of different factions, launched the operation which seemingly will continue to a settlement point.

FlyHigh Bhai, one can only hope that there may be a blessing in disguise from Civil point of view but from Armys point of view, they have lost a strategic asset. Please keep groups and gangs like Lashkar Jhangvi as separate entity from so called Taliban.

Zaidi Qasim

Thanks GeoG for pointing out some facts. No matter what the dictator's puppets say about me, I never defended some actions of Talibans which were contrary to our values, our religion and our country.I do however, like to point out that those who cast the first stone look at themselves and then decide if they are free of these acts which goes against our religion and our values.This particular video was made keeping certain points in mind. There was a lack of trust on our army actions against Talibans since Pakistani knew that this war is not fought to defend our country instead we are fighting infidals war for infidals gains. some friends of those infidals still defend actions taken by Musharraf which were liberals in nature and secular in tradition, making foreign powers happy. ( the bundle up races of men and women together , Open air drinking and providing atmosphere in which the drinking and kite flying on open streets were encouraged.( once I saw a debate on television in which participants were falling on each other to prove that if alcohol is haram or not). Now, obviously the intend was to change the atittude of the people of pakistan and have a different perception of Pakistan other than Islamic.I do not have a monopoly on Islam and never I thought that I am the custodian of it. However, these were all planned acts from a dictator who didn't like too much of Islamic values or islamic culture takes place in Pakistan. I remember once he mentioned that even when the Palestinians are killed, some in Pakistan start protesting in Pakistan.... Obviously the idea was that we have nothing common among all Muslims and we shouldn't be speaking against.so, the efforts were in full gear to change the society to a secular and more liberal state in which we can openly do certain things which otherwise can not be done . This is the mind set some of my friends in this forum have who still miss the days of dictator. On this forum, some die hard fan of Altaf put his video in which he clearly says'"that if some people do not believe Quidiyanis Muslims ". I have friends who are quidyani and they tell me that I am wrong to believe that Prpphet Mohammad(pbuh) was the last messenger.Their question was to me that if God has stopped the world 1400 years ago ? that menkind do not need any more guidance ? so, to tell us that they are Muslim is straight forward lie. Yet, Altaf's supporters strongly support him even on this point.

Well, living in these conditions where country has gone down the tube because of military interventions, greedy leaders, mafia agents and secular redish, all hovering over Pakistan like a dying voluture looking for food.I have enough of these fugutives, run aways. It really gets to you when fools beating the drum announcing their arrivals. It is pethatic and sad.