PTI's political strategy in NA 133 -Lahore

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
sakoon.com janab
Petrol prices becomes double since last year.
Commodity prices are double
Freight Cost is Triple
All Metals are doubled
Machines imported $4Bil for new Textile mills and other industries

Petrol is coming down. freight is getting normalize.
i hope we will recover in Jan 2022.

Import wont go beyond $10Bil -$12 Bil

If prices of petrol and other commodity prices remained same as last year. we will have CAD maximum $4-5Bil
Is this due to petrol prices or competence?

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is this due to petrol prices or competence?

SAri dunya support kar rahee hai EVM Cars.

Yeah tou kuch be nahe

220Mil Loog hai
48 units import huway hain

sorry i dont have cure for your disease. i have given you factual figures.

Product Raw material within your country

Produce Cotton and close all sugar mills.

Promote Agriculture technology

Produce your own Palm oil

spend money on Gas exploration

Invest on R&D

otherwise Pakistan wont recover ever

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
SAri dunya support kar rahee hai EVM Cars.

Yeah tou kuch be nahe

220Mil Loog hai
48 units import huway hain

sorry i dont have cure for your disease. i have given you factual figures.

Product Raw material within your country

Produce Cotton and close all sugar mills.

Promote Agriculture technology

Produce your own Palm oil

spend money on Gas exploration

Invest on R&D

otherwise Pakistan wont recover ever
70000 more units are to be imported in Dec same model.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the source of Imran Khan taxes in these 5 months.

arifkarim Wake up Pak Wake Up Pakistan AZ1 Sonya Khan Oppostion Is Mafia desan Will_Bite Resilient chandaa Okara knowledge88 Digital_Pakistani Hate_Nooras miafridi AhmadSaleem264 Dr Adam

Plus record depreciation of PKR.

The FBR’s collection has netted a growth in revenues by 36.5 percent mainly because of increased imports. Official sources confirmed to The News that the contribution in revenues at import stage was more than 52 percent in the overall tax collection in the first five months of the current fiscal year. Although, the FBR did not release official figures in detail but the initial assessment of scoreboard showed that the revenue collection went up mainly because of surge in imports and secondly massive depreciation of rupee against dollar. These two factors helped the FBR to surpass its collection with a huge margin.

Hate_Nooras

Many Youthia will do sucidie including this forum when ever local bodies election happens in Punjab. It will be very cruel and so harsh that even Imran khan want to resign but resign will also be a sucidie. That is why PTi did not agree with SC orders.
Didn't you say the same before AJK elections. Lol

Hate_Nooras

This is the source of Imran Khan taxes in these 5 months.

arifkarim Wake up Pak Wake Up Pakistan AZ1 Sonya Khan Oppostion Is Mafia desan Will_Bite Resilient chandaa Okara knowledge88 Digital_Pakistani Hate_Nooras miafridi AhmadSaleem264 Dr Adam
But you said the economy is crashing and here you are saying its in a good shape. Make up your mind. You haraamis said CAD wasn't an issue and IK was overplaying it and here you are shitting bricks

Hate_Nooras

I said PTI will win AJK. You can verify to confirm by post history. It is a written that government will win AJK and GB elections.
So you predicted a victory? Lol
See your problem is that you have your head so far up Maryams arse that you don't know if it's day or night

Shan ALi AK 27

Due to fear of losing this seat i think it was pre-planned by PTI not to context this election because of current popularity of Party. A wrong person was selected so that his nomination be rejected from all sides.
After watching the videos of selling your souls for 2000 PMLN and PPPP popularity is confirmed. ???