PTI's political strategy in NA 133 -Lahore

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Due to fear of losing this seat i think it was pre-planned by PTI not to context this election because of current popularity of Party. A wrong person was selected so that his nomination be rejected from all sides.
I also think the same. It was most likely pre planned and they wanted this and give a lollipop to there Youthia that ECP is fraud and however, it was fraud by PTI it self. That is why they never went to SC to challenge this.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I also think the same. It was most likely pre planned and they wanted this and give a lollipop to there Youthia that ECP is fraud and however, it was fraud by PTI it self. That is why they never went to SC to challenge this.
Even without contesting IK has won.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
اپنی ہی چھوڑی سیٹ پر انکو قرآن پی ہاتھ رکھوا کے پیسے بانٹنے پڑ رہے ہیں، نون کے حواس پر خان بہت بری طرح سوار ہے اور انکی ڈسپرشن اور مریم کی لیکیاں انکو اور برباد کر رہی ہیں

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not at all.. we are enjoying the videos, audios, affidavits and then noons embarrassment ( that they won’t show) and in sha Allah their final departure.
Mark my Word Keep the trust PTI forced the EVM bill because they know that the awam is not ready for that, they do not have funds for that, and ECP is also not ready for that so they have done this to boycott 2023 elections and blame ECP, Awam and make election controversial for Facing saving like PMLN did in 2018.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
لیڈر کی گیدڑوں کی طرح بھاگنے، مریم کی روز روز چولوں، شہباز کا اپنے بیوی بچوں باپ سے انکار کے بعد پٹواریوں کو پاس فرسٹریشن نکالنے کے لئے یہی چھوٹی چھوٹی خوشیاں ہیں

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir your Lion leader is the one who made fake medical report of Donkey Nawaz sharif and also signed it and approve it. Even your lion is more afraid of a donkey like Nawaz sharif
ایک گندی نسل کو اپنے آنے والی نسلوں کا فیصلہ کرنے دیں، اورسیز پاکستانیوں کے ووٹ کے بعد یہ ہو ہی نہیں سکتا

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Import is going to be 7.5 billion dollar. Who is going to accountable for this?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1465963957743669248
PMLN or PPP?

Kya honesty import ki ha Imran Khan na?

AZ1 Wake Up Pakistan Wake Up Pakistan arifkarim desan Resilient knowledge88 Rajarawal111 Okara Sonya Khan chandaa Dr Adam miafridi (before you post prematurely Export figures) AhmadSaleem264 Keep the trust
Its called the oil price you tit. And unless you have an answer for it, other than advocating a default which only a total cretin would do.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mark my Word Keep the trust PTI forced the EVM bill because they know that the awam is not ready for that, they do not have funds for that, and ECP is also not ready for that so they have done this to boycott 2023 elections and blame ECP, Awam and make election controversial for Facing saving like PMLN did in 2018.
Ok. Will see.