PTI's "Change" PTI supporters please comment

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
I myself feel that Imran Khan is unaware about General Public Problems that is why Frustration is circulating among masses of society who struggled a lot in the movement of Change against Corrupt Mafia of PMLN and PPP in past governments.

I feel that now people will never go to caste votes in Election because there were alot hopes from Imran Khan who will change social status of Society by eliminating Bhung , Charas and Gun culture among young public society but he has no any plan .His MPAs , MPAs , Ministers are far away from general Public in their constituencies due to that hatred is developing.

I belong to the Constituency of Hamad Azher in Lahore no doubt he is fully busy in FATF affairs but he must solve the problems of people in his Constituency where he promised before election.

Imran khan we here can say you are good in foreign affairs and working quite well as compared to nawaz and zardari's corrupted governments. In Fact I can say Imran khan is good leader but will truely say here he is failed till now in Masses's problem solution.

We voted Imran Khan for " Change" change means comprehensive change in each life style of common people and sector of economy.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
buddy change is a process not an event -- awal khesh baaad dervesh, charity begins at home, IK is trying to stabilize the country which was on the brink of bankruptcy (see Venezuela and what bankruptcy has done to that country, ppl bring bags full of cash to purchase the basic necessities since their currency has lost soo much of its value) --- As for " but he must solve the problems of people in his Constituency where he promised before election. " ---- This is the mindset we all need to get out of, in the past MPAs have diverted funds to build their local communities while failing to address the bigger picture - all areas in Pak must be developed not just the most populated ones, only then shall Pak prosper -- thus I believe firstly we need to be patient and secondly do our part in making Pak a prosperous nation..

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Manj Allah gave you Head without Brain and we pray for you. Allah hadiyat de apko taa n k samaj sako sahi oar ghalt kaam ko. A positive criticism and debate is very necessary to understand masses's point of view.

Aftab Zaki

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI govt. has miserably failed in devising an effective strategy to control surging prices of commodities especially, basic ones. This is the only thing that is making people like myself, frustrated as there seems to be no such thing as good governance in this country.

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
Nobody is asking for complete results but at-least start from somewhere.There is literally no start here.With current pace, It will only take pti 500-700 years to bring any real change.

Tell me, How long it takes to appoint police officers with good reputation in police stations while demoting corrupt one's?.......It's been over a year but literally no start to bring any real change to police.Ok, I can believe in the excuse that pti is forced by their mpa's and pml-q but tell me what change did they bring in constituencies where pti lost aka in almost entire central punjab?.....If you live in real world then patwari are still taking bribes to get your work done.You have to pay bribe to get your electric meter.I have no more hope from current pti government to bring any real change.They are just the same with different faces.
You are taking very basic here...do you think it is as easy to bring or appoint new people on positions. If you think as it is then I can understand your understanding of govt affairs.

You can have your own opinion but changing 40 years of corrupt regime would take at least 10 years

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Change w/out accountability is impossible. You can have angels elected to lead govt but with the judges you have sitting adjudicating cases and granting stay orders, even they cannot move forward with anything. Pakistanis are like lobsters in a bucket of water. When one tries to climb out of the bucket to escape, the rest pull him/her down. A mass movement for judiciary accountability needs to be started if people want real change. 98% of all judges are corrupt or compromised. What's funny to me is everyone knows and accepts this but is unwilling to come out on streets to do anything about it.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are taking very basic here...do you think it is as easy to bring or appoint new people on positions. If you think as it is then I can understand your understanding of govt affairs.

You can have your own opinion but changing 40 years of corrupt regime would take at least 10 years
You are right but awam doesn't have patience for that long. It's been one year and you see people losing hope and misery setting in. People were expecting instant gratification and expecting things will be different overnight. I suspect PTI will lose Punjab in 4 years and awam will be destined to be ruled by Mayram, Bilawal, Asifa, Shebaz, Hamza and their ilk and whatever little progress has been made will be undone. PTI supporters like OP will definitely sit out and become what's called disenfranchised voters. Eventually maybe in our lifetime we will witness real inqelaab or a Gadaffi/Hugo Chavez/Castro type leader but even then we have seen what happens after they die. This experiment of parliamentary jamhooriat is destined to fail and even Quaid Azam said as much. If IK wants to leave behind a legacy he needs to double his efforts towards presidential form of government.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Show intent.Start from somewhere.Biggest issue here is that there is no intent.Between, What happened to police officers that were involved in model town?....They are still working on their posts.The moment Nasir Durrani was fired, It became obvious that pti took a u-turn on their promises.And, Look at Nasir Durrani who was verbally abused by many pti members on twitter (After the rumor came out that he was fired cause he refused to fire police officers involved in model town) still haven't made any comment about what happened.
Intent was shown very early on with transfer of Pakpattan DPO. What happened? Oh that's right judges came to bureaucracy rescue. Until everyone wakes up to what judges have done to this nation, nothing is going to change.

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nobody is asking for complete results but at-least start from somewhere.There is literally no start here.With current pace, It will only take pti 500-700 years to bring any real change.

Tell me, How long it takes to appoint police officers with good reputation in police stations while demoting corrupt one's?.......It's been over a year but literally no start to bring any real change to police.Ok, I can believe in the excuse that pti is forced by their mpa's and pml-q but tell me what change did they bring in constituencies where pti lost aka in almost entire central punjab?.....If you live in real world then patwari are still taking bribes to get your work done.You have to pay bribe to get your electric meter.I have no more hope from current pti government to bring any real change.They are just the same with different faces.

Imran khan as looking style will never start change and will badly fail in every sects of society.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh, That was for change?.....Wah, Aisa change aap ko hi mubarak ho.The poor guy is still probably out of the job cause of showing defiance.
You glanced over my point. If elected government is so powerless to change a DPO, what type of change were you expecting? I am surprised you are just realizing this now when I realized very early on nothing was changing.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
They will indeed lose next election.For now, There is no way that pti is coming in power again.And, They only have themselves to blame.Give me a single reason that we should vote them again.....All pti have going for them now is crying about corruption 24x7 but making no changes to get rid of it.I will probably sit out the next election.Majority of pti voter-base will do the same.The only change i have seen under new government is inflation, Sewage water leaking on main road in my area and no jobs being offered to graduates.
One reason to vote for PTI is that PML n and PPP is corrupt to the core and we will NEVER vote for them again ......

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan as looking style will never start change and will badly fail in every sects of society.
IK was the last chance for Pakistani's to remove the shackles of family incorporated politics but alas people get the leaders they deserve. The leaders are a reflection of the society and this society does not want to change. No one cares about 99% of the population and the rest 1% are happy with the status quo.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't b.s. me.Since then, Current government have made hundreds of posting, Transfers and current cjp haven't created single hurdle for them.Also, They did change him and last time i heard from Klasra, He was out of the job.That is the truth.
LOL changed him after creating a huge media circus and drama. If every posting happens like this when it's well within your rights to do so as CM, then good luck expecting anything different. I don't feel bad for the bloke if he is indeed out of a job. I am sure he looted enough while he was on the job to where his next 7 generations can live comfortably.

compy

MPA (400+ posts)
He knows about all the issues, but he is unable to find perfect people for right job, so if you can help, help him otherwise shut your mouth.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you see people on the roads?....Despite the heavy inflation, They are still bearing this government and giving it a chance so please don't blame the awam.IK only have himself to blame for making bad choices like Buzdar.
They are only giving it a chance because they know they have no other choice. Why aren't people out on streets protesting against corrupt judges? A simple land case takes 15-20 years to resolve for normal person who doesn't have influence and that's OK?

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Believe me i can not imagine why imran khan is sleeping with the problems of Pakistan . Remember you are Prime minister of Change and last public hope.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
What about the next 9 months.What hurdle have new cjp created for this government?....Nothing but excuses from you.You will be giving them even after 5 years.As for judicial activism, Were you awake during pml-n tenure and how previous cjp had them on a leash?...
CJP Khosa is alumni and graduate of Lohar High Court. His older sister was former ex wife of Shebaz Sharif. His father in law was the judge who gave phansi to Bhutto. Most recently in his judgement on Arshad Malik case he gave blue print to Nawaz Sharif on how to win his appear in IHC which is pending. You don't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room which is judiciary so I am done wasting my time arguing with you.